War: Synergy/Last of the Spartans vs Orthia

DeletedUser

Haha i would be lying if i said it didnt cross my mind im just trying to remain more civil than him ;).

DeletedUser1594

oh bejeezus. so many fans. so little space.
nobodies are people.... what are you talking about, 'dude'? make some sense. you've gotta 'chillax'. whoop whoop...? ...that's not logic. ...stop trying to talk smack. just cuz you see me doing it doesn't mean you can too.
stop running your mouth. just please stop. i feel that i needed to speak up. and it seems that you feel that way too. just all these nobodies running their mouth....pshh.

and i think you've gotten something confused. it's not that i was unaware. it's that your opinions don't matter. that's your mistake. but it's okay. i don't expect much better from you.
..like his nickname, huh? ...something with Bog? like the monster? or rhyme it with Hog? like his destiny? ...well i wouldn't want to humiliate the dude all over the forum for everybody to see. ..let him post a picture of himself and you'll see that i don't have to. ...and just between the two of us, he was actaully trying to type, 'Bowlin'. he likes to bowl.

...'obviously'?? ...ummm. i guess the concept of successive thought patterns and logical thinking eludes you. there is no connection between the two! make some sense! ..but tell it to one of your boys. ..cuz i don't care to hear it.
and GP. does that stand for the plank thing?? ..why would you put Double space? and then put 'Or'? ...what the heck?? ...if you guys are trying to annoy me with your nonsensical ramblings, it's working. you guys are annoying.
...Ginormous Plank. ...sure. fine. whatever. it fits with the theme of the rest of the stuff that you guys are bringing. it's just as not funny. ..-plank?? ...watch too many Pirates of the Caribbean? ..like that Johnny Depp? he is one cute boy, huh? ..well good luck with that. ...not meant to be judgemental. you can marry whomever you'd like. Johnny and Smartie, sitting in a tree.
ummm. Mr. Bowling. please do not call me that. it makes me feel highly uncomfortable for somebody of your....yuckiness (,both physically and mentally,) to be making sexual comments about me and my body. No means No!
And smarties, please stop thinking about me and my parts. Ginormous or not, it was not meant for you yucky perverts to think about me while you're behind your computer doing whatever it is you guys do when you're thinking about Ginormous and ginormous things...ew.
But i guess i do appreciate you being civil. ..civil trash-talking.... hypocripte much? you come in uninvited, unwelcome. to intrude and interrupt and post your condescending remarks...and put up winky faces...ew. nobody wants you to be civil. and don't take that as an invite to not be civil. ..it's just that nobody wants you. ...except the bowlin guy and probably No.2. you are a big jerk. ..who's not funny. ...and smells. ...and ew. just overall and in general...ew.
and guys. please follow the rules. nobodies are not allowed to talk to me.

DeletedUser

Get a clue - he is an ignoramus - now look at that word and guess at what you should do - IGNORE him. I haven't read any of his posts, because just by quickly scanning it I can see it is some punk kid attempting to be "cool" and even though he is failing, he is so arrogant that he thinks he is succeeding. He is getting his rocks off by your acknowledgments of his posts.

With that said, back to the topic on hand - how is this war going? In my eyes, this is hardly a war? I look at the last 14 days and see no active members' towns from either alliance being taken. LOTS has taken some inactive towns but that means nothing imo. So are the hostilities basically over between you two?

DeletedUser1594

yeah. get a clue. stop bothering me. ..thank you Essex. i agree with you completely. ...and you guys should believe him ... cuz he has the ability to scan through text without reading it.... like an old-school comp. he sees the images without knowing how to differentiate between the words and the pretty pictures.
...Essex thinks i'm not cool..... sad face. arrogant.. some people deserve to be... some people are called Essex. get a clue. ...these damn rocks... get off me!! ...so silly. ..there are no rocks here...

...with that said.. thanks for acknowledging this 'war'. in your eyes?? ...nobody cares. ...? "this is hardly a war?" ....the answer is yes....no...?? is that really a question?.... stop looking. it's not my fault your guys like to quit. LOTS has taken inactive towns b/c they knocked 'em all into inactivity. you should speak to your allies about this. then maybe you can talk trash about something else.... perhaps in another forum... imo, your opinion carries no weight. ...wait. ...weigh?...hey? ...gosh you're lame. if you have questions for sch01ar, you should PM him in-game. he declared the war. he can answer all your questions.

DeletedUser

Petro has been in active for months.....*hands Ginormous his sign* There you go lad.

DeletedUser1359

So are the hostilities basically over between you two?

TBH they never really started. I was baffled when scholar declared war on us.

Our game plan hasn't changed at all. We continue to take the Orthia inactives and expand our area of influence as we were doing before scholar declared war.We continue to assist our allies when requested to do so.

IMO all that has been achieved by Orthia declaring war on us is this thread full of insults and bitching.

Have the moderators given up? This thread goes so far of topic that I find it painful to read.

DeletedUser

yeah. get a clue. stop bothering me. ..thank you Essex. i agree with you completely. ...and you guys should believe him ... cuz he has the ability to scan through text without reading it.... like an old-school comp. he sees the images without knowing how to differentiate between the words and the pretty pictures.
...Essex thinks i'm not cool..... sad face. arrogant.. some people deserve to be... some people are called Essex. get a clue. ...these damn rocks... get off me!! ...so silly. ..there are no rocks here...

...with that said.. thanks for acknowledging this 'war'. in your eyes?? ...nobody cares. ...? "this is hardly a war?" ....the answer is yes....no...?? is that really a question?.... stop looking. it's not my fault your guys like to quit. LOTS has taken inactive towns b/c they knocked 'em all into inactivity. you should speak to your allies about this. then maybe you can talk trash about something else.... perhaps in another forum... imo, your opinion carries no weight. ...wait. ...weigh?...hey? ...gosh you're lame. if you have questions for sch01ar, you should PM him in-game. he declared the war. he can answer all your questions.

Thats bad patter mate, also you dont give essex your patter either.Is it because hes a TW?

DeletedUser1594

mr.wayne, eh? ...so i see you're Black Death Imperium, huh? ...the ones with those people... you know ...with the patter and such? ....heh.
i'm not good at patter. ..can you tell? and it may be true. i'm scared of TW. it's been awhile, but i heard that they talk behind their forums about me. but the guys i heard about: Amon-Shi who quit after trying to gang up against me w/ Orthia and got tired of me 'hitting him' last night. goibhnui who didn't like how i made fun of him. prestonv quit several weeks after he complained about me moving into the neighborhood without being 'invited'. and J Unit died or something. he gave up after a couple of weeks. haven't heard from him since. ..I labeled him 'K Unit'. ...and he said he doesn't know who he is.
... i'm not sure what you want from me... there wasn't much to work with... that's what she said .... you want me to make fun of his name? ..something with 'sex'? ..like arsex?... cusex? ...beesex??? a sex? ...latex?? ...i've got nothing. ..you come up with something.

and hey you guys! richieup and sch01ar! ..we're trying to have a conversation here!
..i'd have to question why petro went inactive.. probably LOTS. ..and you're letting all the noobs know who the inactives are. not cool. and i've noticed that sagar in VM. ...LOTS? ..i believe so. ..and lowlimit ditched your alliance... LOTS?? ..probably. i'd like to get credit for things. but it probably wasn't me who sent them running.
*hands scho01 (spelled incorrectly) his sign* thank you for listening, sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my typing is just fine. i use all my fingers and my thumbs. it may not be perfect but it is pretty decent. with the positioning and such.
...perhaps it is subconscious. typing the way that my subconscious mind views the person i'm talking to... ...you know. somebody stupid. ...like like how i would try to speak French when talking to someone whom i believe to speak french.

Hope that explains it to you, mon ami.

..on that note. maybe it's b/c i'm from France and English is not my first language.... hmmm. things that make you wonder....

Prove it.

DeletedUser

english isn't my first to. i was born in america but i learded chinese first

DeletedUser1594

Prove it.
i'll have an expert witness testify to it.... he is right. really, he is. whichever point you were referring to, he is right. ...he can't help but to be. if you need any more proof, just go to Beta and ask them there. they'll know. ...they'll know.
english isn't my first to. i was born in america but i learded chinese first
...that explains a lot.
...did you guys know that i suggested the alliance name, PooP?? ...some lame-o said it was an acronym for Protectors of the People. ...i told his commie butt to shut up and then i left the idea alone. ...

DeletedUser

Jumping Jehoshaphat! Please stop using so many ellipses, ginormous. Didn't you learn anything in grade school English classes?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1594

..but ummm.... i thought i did learn it... maybe i did learned it wrong... or maybe i learded it in chinese. ...maybe that's what the problem is. ..i'll try. ..but i just find an eclipse sooo fascinating.
...what's a skipper...lic...it... what?! ...i don't get it. ...where's Gilligan? i actually came to find Gilligan. but it's nice to see you here too. ...but i really have to get going.

DeletedUser15189

These replies are starting to get completely irrelevant to the point of this thread. Can we start getting back to the point?

DeletedUser

exactly this thread has run off on a tangent and personal insults have been given.

I am asking once to stop and keep on topic. It is also against the rules to make fun of someones typing.

DeletedUser

exactly this thread has run off on a tangent and personal insults have been given.

I am asking once to stop and keep on topic. It is also against the rules to make fun of someones typing.

Seriously?I may stop using a comma now.

DeletedUser1594

lol. ...lol.
This will be interesting, the nickname he gives you.

i've got nothing. nothing good anyways. and apparently some of my comments are "inappropriate" for this forum.
..i found 'boggle' in my google search. 'boggle'. ...that's the best i could come up with. ...i hang my head in shame. i hope i don't get banned. ...especially for 'boggle'. ....my head in shame....
War is over. Ladies n Gents. war is over.
and Essex got upset! he sent a couple spies over. ..failed. and then his buddies spied AND attacked my city!! :O ...i lost a MASSive number of troops. and now he quaked me... :( ...not my wall!

DeletedUser

lol. ...lol.

i've got nothing. nothing good anyways. and apparently some of my comments are "inappropriate" for this forum.
..i found 'boggle' in my google search. 'boggle'. ...that's the best i could come up with. ...i hang my head in shame. i hope i don't get banned. ...especially for 'boggle'. ....my head in shame....
War is over. Ladies n Gents. war is over.
and Essex got upset! he sent a couple spies over. ..failed. and then his buddies spied AND attacked my city!! :O ...i lost a MASSive number of troops. and now he quaked me... :( ...not my wall!

Do you google nicknames for us?

DeletedUser

Thanks for reminding us of the rules and helping to monitor our civility.........