War: The Coalition vs Carpe Jugulum

DeletedUser

It is pretty well known there is a war going on in the west with the coalition (Incognito, Praetorian Elite and Hacadaemus) vs Carpe Jugulum.

So far the Stats are:
CJ: 40
Coalition: 31

Stats are since the 13th of October when the Coalition went to war, also include "The Unwanted" who merged in to PE last week.

So are we going to get any comments from the coalition on their thoughts on how this war is going? Even though they are behind in the stats are they making ground?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

War? What war....

There is a rumour of a Coaltion war against Carpe Jugulum:eek:

Now if a few individual alliances manage to band together to push CJ back into ocean 43, then is this really a war? If you have incursions by CJ into your area, why should your alliance just roll over and take it?:rolleyes:

There is an opportunity if your alliance have a CJ player or two intruding in your percieved ocean area that you can now do something about without going to war with CJ. Just simply join the Coaltion for a limited time, get rid of that pesky CJ player and then leave the Coaltion. Simple really.

Further enquiries can be made to me.

BasilBarfly:cool:

DeletedUser

Basil, you should be a bug spray advertiser ;)

can someone look at the stats and tell us who has got the most cities over the week.

DeletedUser

Are we claiming inactives in this war as well - and if so, can we back-date the start date lol

I would also take Hacadaemus out of the equation, they were never part of the war as far as INCOG and PE were concerned, but if we are including their stats then I better start working harder :)

Give us a couple of more weeks, and I will give you a better commentary based on the stats in question.

I know one thing, the CJ war has re-motivated me on Gamma - no doubt its done the same for a few CJ players... Just ask Keani... oh wait I can't he went on Vacation Mode

DeletedUser

Cheers Bas :)

Well to comment on stats, what I will say, is some cities have fallen victim to CJ, which we knew would happen, that was planned for with contingency in place.

Some former Coalition members, who ran to CJ when the war started are actually surprising me, as they have finally gained a few BPs. They were so scared as well, they went from Order of the Nine - to Incognito, realized INCOG never had a pact with CJ, so they ran again to Praetorian Elite, then when war broke out, they jumped ship - WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!! lol

But its good fun, I am sure some CJ guys could confirm the same...

DeletedUser

If inactives are wearing the Alliance tag, then they should count.

Asperon Thorn

Only counts if we backdate the start of the war... as that would bring the coalition about another 10 cities (thanks stanicni)

DeletedUser340

Just a skirmish imo...

I might join in , well I would If I had troops -.-

DeletedUser

Defining a 'win', now there is a debate in that.

Who is winning and how do you win?
-most cities won
-best stats achieved
-most enemy players who have lost all their cities
-most islands won over
-greatest proportion of the map won over
-whoever ends up with the highest ranking alliance
-did I miss another category?

...we could be here for days.

Lets just leave it with what Blockbuster said.
'I don't want a piece of the pie, I want the whole pie'

Whoever wins Gamma world, wins.

...please no comments about me not winning it...:(

DeletedUser

no offense moley, but CJ is going to win, they have princesilk and tigerbear :p

DeletedUser

Just ask Keani... oh wait I can't he went on Vacation Mode

Moley i consider you a friend - but please do not comment on areas you have little knowledge in.

The War is great fun, as all wars should be (in a video game).

DeletedUser340

Unfortunately CJ will lose because they have bluejay o_O

I joke <3

Good luck to both sides and special good lucks to :

TigerBear and BlueJay <3

DeletedUser6812

they have princesilk and tigerbear

lol <3 it

Just sucks thats there not much Incognito/Pe near my o53 base anymore :(
hence why im poking my toes into 043/044 so I can pillage some polis, as I need to get my Battlepoints up!

I was bored this morning so worked out Offensive battle points for the last 7 days = 54827
I then Compared this to SWAT's OBP for last 7 days = 54193
It makes me wonder how some alliances are still alive, at least P.E + INCOG are fighting back a little bit, wont do them any good in the long run but makes the game more interesting.

DeletedUser7213

Aristocrat, why did you leave? 420s hassling ya?

To be fair, win or lose, for INCOG/PE, this is about fun. We all know CJ are a rocking alliance, and we want to have fun with them and they us. May the fun continue.

DeletedUser

Aristocrat, why did you leave? 420s hassling ya?

To be fair, win or lose, for INCOG/PE, this is about fun. We all know CJ are a rocking alliance, and we want to have fun with them and they us. May the fun continue.

Exactly what LEEJG said - its about the fun, and real life :) and I cant play this game forever, so if I am going out, then I am going out with a bang, and what better way to blaze out than against the best!

BlueJay, apologies if I stepped on toes ref to the Keani comment, only commenting on how I saw it my end!

Hope you are enjoying the fun though :cool:

DeletedUser

I love how people are saying that CJ will win already. I imagine that when CJ declared war on Grepohugs, the same was said for them.

This war is being fought because we want some fun, and we are tired of taking ghosts and inactives. I for one, have collected over 60k in BP since the start of the war, with many more to come.

Have fun

Basil

DeletedUser

no offense moley, but CJ is going to win, they have princesilk and tigerbear :p

Ammon - they are 2 awesome players, their stats speak for themselves, but CJ are not 2 players, they are full of very good, strong players and I know just how awesome they can be (brown nose rep please lol)

But it's about the challenge, and I am sure CJ are up for some more fun. If this war stops players from both sides going inactive due to shear boredom, then its win win - regardless of who actually does win or lose or just gets pwned by noobs ;)

DeletedUser

My fellow Coaltion mates nailed it: its all about fun ;)

Anyone interested in raw stats, have a look at Grepostats or yogesh superb Current BP :p

About Reports - we have tons of, CJ has tons of. And we both made ugly attacks - just the kind of thing that you will see at every world at grepolis

If anybody wants, I can find some lucky hits from both allianes that I still have in my possession.

DeletedUser6812

And we both made ugly attacks

If someone fishes out my report of attacking someone with 300 brimemes when I meant to support instead I might cry!

Its never a good idea to try and co-ordinate attacks while drunk!