War: The Coalition vs Carpe Jugulum

DeletedUser

No probs Mate :D

Let the war continue - we trim out the fat and who knows?

DeletedUser8202

It's not a war till the fat lady sings! .... mole wheres your gf... get her singing Meow!!!!! Only joking :D

if you take offence off me put it back i need them to keep the bad bad yobbos out....

(get me.... offence... a fence... man my wisdom is wasted)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ste SPAM FTW - loved that comment :D

No offence taken... just need to find myself a fat lady first!

(yes I got the offense joke)

I think a few people seem to be forgetting that YES the coalition is now but 2 alliances working together. Praetorian Elite and INCOGNITO - so thats about 110 guys all up at the moment - so a similar number to CJ, yet with a much lower average.

Nice that RdlM had to come onboard to even things up??? I mean I thought Benjamin was bright, surely he could have done the sums lol (still love ya tho Ben)

DeletedUser

PE 21 Vs 22 CJ

Incog 15 Vs 35 CJ

Coalition 38 Vs 64 CJ

And although I've kept moot on it so far, I will say this, The Coalition includes Hacademus, it's no secret that they are actively supporting the war effort, that's another 182 members right off the bat. RDLM joining declaring war is quite frankly, nothing to do with CJ, we could just as easily say that The Coalition joined the Donkeys/CJ war with much more legitimacy since PE were sending support to Doneys during much if not all of this current war.

At the end of the day, the coalition wants the #1 spot, they've gotta prove that they can take whatever is thrown at them, not ***** and moan about who's got some sort of unfair(?) or uneven advantage in numbers. The war at the moment to a large extent consists of conquering weak outposts, the relevance of which is negligible, the real test in any was is who can push the borders back.

DeletedUser

Cem you are so wrong on Haca its not even funny lol!

Both PE and INCOG made it clear we didn't want haca involved in that effort as those boys are no-where near ready - plus there are players in that alliance that are friendly with both CJ and RdlM and as such, we kept them out of the picture.

To include those players doesn't really justify any numbers in the slightest, surely average rankings would show that?

This is purely a coalition effort of just PE and INCOG, nothing more. Do we want the number 1 spot, I couldn't care less for rankings, I wanted fun, I wanted action - and looks like both sides are getting this.

As you mentioned about the stats, yep we (INCOG) have lost a lot of cities, but those cities we knew we would be losing as some of those players are either inactive and or out on the rim. Those were calculated beforehand. CJ has also lost a few inactives - so the real fun won't begin yet - hence why I was too quick to not comment on stats just yet.

What I will say though, hand on heart, is that Haca are not involved in this one little bit. Any haca player that is ready and/or able to get involved will only be allowed to do so under a PE or INCOG banner.

As for us bitching... I haven't moaned once, I have enjoyed the banter, have a lot of respect for CJ and fully understand why you guys are number 1. I know a great many more of the guys in the coalition feel the same way. Heck I even had a laugh with BenjaminGibbs about those guys joining the war. It's a game, it's not real life - it's a pleasant distraction. One day Real Life will come calling again - probably sooner rather than later for some, me included unfortunately - but until that time, its good lolz, good BPs and great banter between a bunch of exceptional players, both in game, and in messaging on forums.

If I am ever to get rimmed, I would rather be rimmed by guys I respect and could have a good laugh about it with!

So how about in a months time, we start seriously looking at the stats in greater detail then, as I am sure we will have a better idea of what is exactly happening :)

DeletedUser8202

Okay so Hac is a coalition training camp is what your saying... lol if you can survive the ranks of Hac you can join the coalition :D

That in my eyes labels them one big BP farm :D thanks for confirming it Moley!

DeletedUser

lol Ste - nah mate far from it - they are their own alliance, but we are very friendly with them, hence them being a part of the "coalition" so to speak. But they take their own direction, fight their own wars etc.

But now and again you get a diamond in the rough, or, someone that wants to mix it up with the bigger boys. So why drag your whole alliance into a fight when you are friendly with 2 other alliances who are as crazy as you? :D

DeletedUser8202

Hmm yeah they fight there own wars while they can! but if they get in to deep they have PE to pull them out the poo poo den. Yes i would do the same for a couple of players but it would be my actions soley and not CJ actions

DeletedUser

Exactly it bud - there is a real life friend of BlueJay in there, and we told him to stay in Haca to stay out of the action, same goes for a couple of friends of Bens, they will stay in Haca!

Sometimes the line between RL and GAME get crossed, and its best to minimize any risk for those boys involved. :D

DeletedUser5398

what has become of this war already...vacation mode? why is it some people use this as a way out?

this is not directed at any specific player or any 1 alliance, we have our guys doing it as well as those we are fighting. what i don't understand is:

1. if it is only temporary and you feel that after several weeks you will return, do you actually think that while you are gone your alliance will prosper without you? and if so why would they want someone who turns tail and runs at the first sign of conflict. if anything chances are you will be even more surrounded by the enemy than before you left.

2. if you have no intention of returning why not just quit, it is essentially what you are doing only you are preventing your alliance from acquiring your cities as well. wouldn't it make more sense to cancel your acct. and turn all your cities into ghosts thus giving the enemy more targets to choose from other than your old teammates.

all those who use VM for it's actual purpose "vacation" good on you, the rest of you think about how it will benefit anyone before you click on it.

and yes this is directly linked to this thread so it is not spamming and/or misplaced.

DeletedUser

VM mode is just for the weak hearted, or people who think they are in a rut, and cant escape, and hope that with time, they will be free, or there alliance will have sorted something out.

DeletedUser

VM mode is just for the weak hearted, or people who think they are in a rut, and cant escape, and hope that with time, they will be free, or there alliance will have sorted something out.

hmm so i am weak hearted am I seen as i will be in vacation mode for a few days, as i can't be at the keyboard?!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmm so i am weak hearted am I seen as i will be in vacation mode for a few days, as i can't be at the keyboard?!

Ben I think that constitutes a valid reason :)

Agree with VB though - if you are in it, then you are in it full steam! We had a few guys out for genuine VM, some of which are back now!

It is excessively frustrating though when you have targets on the back-foot and then bam, VM kicks in... Kind of kills the game big time, not to mention ops etc - still it's a dirty tactic and no rules against it...

(moley goes off to launch VM... just kiddin) :pro:

DeletedUser

If Haca aren't involved in the war effort why are they sending support to your cities? (yes we've seen it incoming on our CS several times)
If they want no part in it they should take no part in it, simple as that. You can't seriously expect us to allow players to send biremes to help defend coalition cities without being attacked themselves.

As for V-mode, I have yet to see a single CJ member go into V-mode without informing us of their reasons to do so, and no; "I'm getting attacked too much" would not cut it as a valid reason.

DeletedUser

So now that Incognito members are jumping in to PE... are you now an mra?

I think the final numbers will show what remains is far from an MRA BennyBoy - but what the heck... anyone with alliances over 20 players are now MRAs :D

DeletedUser6812

Planned merges dont class as a Mra in my opinion and it was only logical that they all merged under one banner, and PE has got the better reputation so ofc they will go in under that.

Vacation modes - Yes it annoying but people do have real lives and I can back up what Cem has already said everyone form CJ that is currently in vac mode has either told us about it weeks in advance or given very specific reasons why they have just gone into it.
Its not about be frightended of the fighting as unfortunatly some of our best fighters are currently in vac mode.

Also regarding haca, they are part of the coalition as far as im concerned and will be treated as hostile players, even RL friends. If they dont want to get attacked then they can leave :D