War: The Coalition vs Carpe Jugulum

DeletedUser6812

Last edited by stehardman; Today at 22:15. Reason: Or should i say the pictures of you in silk!

Ive just had to make sure all the curtains are shut to stop you peeping!

DeletedUser

No idea

things went to a skirmish, if we can say it

Apart from your recent move against Maori, nothing hapening

DeletedUser

Is that PE pulling out of the war and wanting peace?

Not at all, I'm just stating that we are not getting that action you can imply with the word war. I believe the end of the year is taking its toll on commitment, perhaps

DeletedUser6812

Things are going fine in CJ thanks all :D
Weve been sidetracked in the war with PE but we will make sure we get round to taking all the donkeys polis.

Current score are :-

CJ - 128
Donkeys - 49

Not at all, I'm just stating that we are not getting that action you can imply with the word war. I believe the end of the year is taking its toll on commitment, perhaps

definatly the case, lots of our members are having to focus on work etc for Xmas :)

DeletedUser

Until the end of the year, everybody will be on VM

I don't expect to play grepolis on the beach anyway :D

DeletedUser

Its getting to the holiday season, we've been through similar periods before. People quit, new recruits come in. Nothing changes except the sadness of old friends leaving :(

Out of the very original CJ veterans there are 16 of us left (incl me).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah I know how it feels

we have something about 18, 20 PE veterans still on the run. If you take into consideration that we were 50, thats a huge bunch guys that left :(

DeletedUser

Its getting to the holiday season, we've been through similar periods before. People quit, new recruits come in. Nothing changes except the sadness of old friends leaving :(

Out of the very original CJ veterans there are 16 of us left (incl me).

There are fewer original LoE members left, but thats off-topic.

Has this war ended in the massacre it was always destined to yet?

DeletedUser

Nope, its going on

It got a bit slower with the end of the year. Thats all

DeletedUser5398

sneaky

as i have been reading up on what is going on outside of my oceans i have been intrigued by the propaganda slinging in many of the threads.

interestingly enough i came across this.

CJ have never once broken a pact or NAP, and we never will.

I'll leave that job to the Praetorian Elite and Ex-Unwanted (snide comment i know, but true).

this was posted in the KBs VS. Drac thread and had a bit of context relating to the topic but was no doubt yet another opportunity to voice an opinion wherever possible.

plain and simple and i would hope that this time it sinks in.

-CJ was fighting our ally, we were asked to help our ally.
-we had only a NAP with CJ, our ally pact over rides that NAP.

now if this is unacceptable and we are lowly cowards, then make sure you lump your good friend Benjamin Gibb's in next time you refer to people who do as such. because RdlM did the same thing when they broke their pact with us, they chose their allies over a NAP.

only difference PE (in general) don't hold it against Ben for doing what is right.

VB

DeletedUser

as i have been reading up on what is going on outside of my oceans i have been intrigued by the propaganda slinging in many of the threads.

interestingly enough i came across this.

this was posted in the KBs VS. Drac thread and had a bit of context relating to the topic but was no doubt yet another opportunity to voice an opinion wherever possible.

plain and simple and i would hope that this time it sinks in.

-we had only a NAP with CJ, our ally pact over rides that NAP.

now if this is unacceptable and we are lowly cowards, then make sure you lump your good friend Benjamin Gibb's in next time you refer to people who do as such. because RdlM did the same thing when they broke their pact with us, they chose their allies over a NAP.

only difference PE (in general) don't hold it against Ben for doing what is right.

VB

Thanks VB glad you don't hold it against me, because if we just sat back and didn't take a side, we would have died of boredom! lol.

I also like your "in general" as we all know that big cat of yours holds it against us all ;)

DeletedUser

Refers to INCOGNITO for everyones benefit. An incorrect statement, but one that is held on to; a sense of righteousness is needed in some cases.

Nevertheless, war is upon us and its fun for both sides.