War: The Coalition vs Carpe Jugulum

DeletedUser

This Thread from Nick was his first and only thread in the foruns whatsoever

And in order to receive proper support each player must put in the thread the timming of the incommings and what he thinks its comming towards it

I can't support someone properly if just says - I need help

DeletedUser

I would have liked to have helped. I had no messages from Timianus before he dicided to leave. I could not help nickademis as I was under 1000 attacks by CJ and still have over 160 inbounds to deal with. After I assess the damage, I will get back into helping others.

DeletedUser

I would have liked to have helped. I had no messages from Timianus before he dicided to leave. I could not help nickademis as I was under 1000 attacks by CJ and still have over 160 inbounds to deal with. After I assess the damage, I will get back into helping others.

That is alot of attacks basil, you still got your citys?

DeletedUser

if there was 160 attacks inbound, i would presume that 70% of them were fakes.

DeletedUser

I believe there was another player once who had over 1000 attacks over 48 hours, but I dont remember who.
I have a few cities left....

DeletedUser6812

Raighted got a proper 1000 op vs him, with multiple Cs attempts :D

and to be honest he did EXTREMLY well.

Those few attacks at you were just a little present, with the distances involved we weren't expecting to be taking cities, and we have achieved our goal.

Ill let you lot work out what they were however, but trust me we did have goals other then conquest and have achieved what we wanted :D

Now if you lot would do the same for me id appreciate it. Could really do with the Bp's

DeletedUser340

Prince is that offer available for me to attack you? o_O

<3

DeletedUser6812

Please please do!
I almost sent a few Ls nukes your way the other day but decieded just to kill off some brimemes in o53
(got one idiot that builds them in Every city, so when ive got nothing to kill I just send them to him)

DeletedUser

One side knows who LoE is routing for in this battle. I will say no more on the matter.

<suspicious_face>

DeletedUser

i bet your with CJ based on the fact that you are friends with most of them

DeletedUser

That doesn't mean they are with CJ. In TW I'm friends with some of the enemy players. In grepo I'm friends with some of donkeys and I could at least say friendly with some some of DJV.

DeletedUser

I'm friends with moleskin and he's the leader of the coalition lol.

Its only a game :)

DeletedUser

Its only a game

To be honest, its a bit hard to have real "enemies" here - If anybody really hates people you should play any 1st person Shooter with boots :D

At least I met very few that would like to stabb me... or that I would like to stabb :)

DeletedUser

yeah i would have to say thats quite true. even when the 420s and i were at war, i still didnt hate them, just disliked them :p

DeletedUser6812

Update for the war......
Well I say war, its more of a little scuffle atm

The coalition - 45

vs

Carpe Jugulum - 78
RDLM - 16

Althought it looks like the coaltion is well behind I want to say a massive well done to you (well some of you). 45 cities is a good achievement considering Donkeys, the "elite" alliance has only taken 47 cities (not just in the war, but in total!)

DeletedUser

good work coalition, but even better for CJ, they needed someone to pick on :p

DeletedUser

This thread is just turning into a coalition vs PE lovefest...

Ooops CJ in coalition never ;)

Love you Bluejay and Ste (don't get jealous Ste)