War, the only way to rise and fall.

DeletedUser

After 4 full days of war, MM has conquered 6 TF cities, while DN have conquered 5 TF cities. TF have conquered 0 MM or DN cities. So, DN/MM-11, TF-0

TF have also changed strategies. Not only are they no longer at war with Phoenix Risen, but they now actually have a pact (Imagine that). They also suddenly have 16 cities in O35, for an average of 1800 pts. Setting up support cities far from DN to support your front line cities? Looking for help form Phoenix Hatchlings, who are now bigger than their parent alliance? Or simply running?

Maybe a few more stats will reveal the truth.

From the 20th-24th
TF- +40248 ABP. +103873 DBP
MM- +76401 ABP, +40457 DBP
DN- +128910 ABP, + 39418 DPB

It looks to me as if The Fallen, could be standing on their last leg.

DeletedUser

well hamster, it seems to me like The Fallen are actually living up to their name...
or dying up to their name....

DeletedUser

Looking at Grepostats, The Fallen have around 10% more cities now than they did at the start of the War ! (so their losses don't seem to be decisive)

They have more than doubled their BP's, around 25% of their new BP's were attack, 75% defence BP's. So clearly they're fighting a defensive War, but maybe all the BP's make it worth it !?

:pro:

DeletedUser

Looking at Grepostats, The Fallen have around 10% more cities now than they did at the start of the War ! (so their losses don't seem to be decisive)

They have more than doubled their BP's, around 25% of their new BP's were attack, 75% defence BP's. So clearly they're fighting a defensive War, but maybe all the BP's make it worth it !?

We took 11 cities and they colonized 16 in another ocean. SO, if you think colonizing in a new ocean is a good thing, then yes, they are do oh so extremely well.....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You know starting in the core of a world you have two options...

Stay for the game and rule....

OR

Battle it out and start over.

Well we decided we didnt like the boredom of being allied to all cities around us. So we decided to manipulate war.

So we lose a couple of cities. Personally I think a few cities is worth the investment.

BP takes alot of work to aquire.... Its even harder to aquire in a massive area that is full of allys.

So war is made well BP is thus flowing like a fountain keeps on coming :)
Its basically having a y=mx+b equation

Y=the sum
m is the slope number of attacks
X is the number of BP
B is the number of cities

so here is without war
Y=6X+13

So say 6 attacks get bp here and there and 13 cities...

So here is with war
Y=20X+6

so 20 attacks gets you bp plus you only have 6 cities...

The results after this would thus give you a very dramatic growth.

I dont go to college for nothing ;)
but this slope formula is something we learn in elementry school so its not that hard to figure out.

DeletedUser

You know starting in the core of a world you have two options...

Stay for the game and rule....

OR

Battle it out and start over.

Well we decided we didnt like the boredom of being allied to all cities around us. So we decided to manipulate war.

So we lose a couple of cities. Personally I think a few cities is worth the investment.

BP takes alot of work to aquire.... Its even harder to aquire in a massive area that is full of allys.

So war is made well BP is thus flowing like a fountain keeps on coming
Its basically having a y=mx+b equation

Y=the sum
m is the slope number of attacks
X is the number of BP
B is the number of cities

so here is without war
Y=6X+13

So say 6 attacks get bp here and there and 13 cities...

So here is with war
Y=20X+6

so 20 attacks gets you bp plus you only have 6 cities...

The results after this would thus give you a very dramatic growth.

I dont go to college for nothing
but this slope formula is something we learn in elementry school so its not that hard to figure out.

Your post made my night, im still laughing about it.
don´t worry keep on colonizing in another ocean, I heard the rimm oceans have many islands reservated just for you.

DeletedUser

Hey now no need to be rude ;) I mean if it takes about 20 plus members to take me out of ocean 45 then you deserve to have my cities LOL

You guys are repping your number 1 alliance name. We will rep our unwillingness to assimilate.

DeletedUser

yeah, say it to a little girl who might believe it.
Anyway, I have found a really cool island in 047 for you, you can move your alliance to that ocean.

DeletedUser

Dear Dn and MM
anyways my hats off to you 4/5 cities success... I could have tried to snipe like usual but you definitely had this well organized... You sure overwhelmed me a bit was quite a feat you definitely pulled. You actually believe it or not came very close to beating my most incoming at one point in time. You came to 41 one at once my record is 47. So kudoes. Whoever coordinated this operation I must say great work. Landing 4 CS ships about the same time. Though the other one is a little late about 2 hours no matter

anyways Mr. GreatKhan

See there is one thing I will never do and that is be disrespectful.
This game is full of formalities and has a vast network of people.

Word of advice its better just to be humble and accept the fact you won. You talking trash and boasting about your victory is just making you look like an (idiot)

So accept my congratulations and hopefully you will learn to respect fellow grepolis players

PS at least if you are going to trash talk make it classy in a PNP everyone loves those and me being the on the crap end of the stick might be fun to see something interesting and might respect you more for the classiness of your work. Rather than you just posting pathetic criticizing words.

DeletedUser

that is like saying

watermelon sales are up twenty five percent
tobacco growth increased by twenty units/acre

therefore we increase our margin by x=(.25+20)/acre

DeletedUser829

that is like saying

watermelon sales are up twenty five percent
tobacco growth increased by twenty units/acre

therefore we increase our margin by x=(.25+20)/acre

So you're commiting suicide, to move to a new area. Get your base set up quickly so you can out-point everyone and get zero APB because your moral screws you?

DeletedUser

So you're commiting suicide, to move to a new area. Get your base set up quickly so you can out-point everyone and get zero APB because your moral screws you?
That is what he claims, and we are helping him to give him the BP required to colonize 15 cities in the rimm, Bps would be very hard to get for him, because he plans to colonize all of his cities, that is why we are doing the dirty work for him with out realizing it.
damm, how could we have been sooo blind

DeletedUser829

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! why didn't I think of that.

Yeah, there's like a butt-load of gangs at this school. This one gang kept wanting me to join 'cause I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

DeletedUser

I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!

DeletedUser

Stats don't mean a thang!

Let the record show that the only reason u got my city was because i was inactive for a few weeks....The Huns or DN or whatever u call urselves are decent alliance, (and im sure GREP loves u for the amount of GOLD u buy) but c'mon you guys couldnt hold our core players jock strap in a regular world...im just sayin...

DeletedUser829

you went away for 1 week and didn't activate vacation mode? You deserve to be rimmed.

DeletedUser

you went away for 1 week and didn't activate vacation mode? You deserve to be rimmed.

its all a game girls, u girls came better prepared spent more money and played better (for now) so kudos to DN....great job! give DN a pat on the back! DN is #1..yeah for DN...did i miss anything? oh yeah...

----------------
i really don't care

DeletedUser

its easy enough to be succesful without spending old bud. this game is F2P and is not a P2W gmae