War

DeletedUser31161

MrP is still on Athens, but he's only still around because morale protects him from big fish like me

and because i turtled up. ;)

That's just about Smithy and Mr. P's queue to quit a world isn't it? I think their record to stay is two weeks - I was really hoping to see that one broken.

i did not quit. i went to work and boom i see about 30 messages everyone left the alliance and smithy did a drunk move.

DeletedUser

Can we start a wall of shame for threads and put this one on it since Mr. Prepubescent has now joined those whom he swore to destroy?

DeletedUser

Can we start a wall of shame for threads and put this one on it since Mr. Prepubescent has now joined those whom he swore to destroy?

No. We should wait and see what he does when Occupy I mean Revenge collapses

DeletedUser31161

I'd like to make you guys remember that we have the second highest average which is good for a high player count

DeletedUser

Dear mod: Mr. Prebubescent's posts have gone from being cute and entertaining in their nievety to aggressively and offensively stupid beyond comprehension. His Romney-esque flippity-flopping is making me nauseous. Can you ban this dope based on the unrest he's causing my body? His posts make me feel like Greece's economy has invaded my intestines, and I can't even plan for which way it's going to come out. Thank you for your time, good sir knight.

DeletedUser

I have to say Greece's economy is just as predictable as the downfall of occupy I mean revenge. Spain is where you want you're money right now. Actually, a few months ago. Still good deals there. Oh, and don't ban the pengy please. I like additions to the forum :)

DeletedUser5554

Hahahahaa Pengy is gonna be funny for when we kick his butt....