War

DeletedUser5554

For the Buzz to win it all guys!

No but really 26 pacts, no recruitment, and bad leadership all while claiming you will win....Millen...Is that you? Mr. Matt Millen everyone he got a job as For the Buzz's GM

DeletedUser5554

"Our team is a total success and will dominate" *ends up being a bust* yup thats Millen

DeletedUser

sorry pengu i wish not to take part in an alliance with more then the nessasery NAP

DeletedUser

You are absolutely correct sir .. I did say I thought there was a chance of either a pact or a merger. That I do not deny. I just left out the part about that chance being slim to none.

Seriously, had our recruiting efforts gone better and Glimmer remained a separate alliance I think we would at the very least have a agreed to a non-aggression agreement, but the whole point is now moot.

This.

It's a shame we no longer have our council forum, then we could prove what we really thought of FTB. We knew we could not suffer a merge because our leadership would be diluted and we did not even share areas. It made no sense and it still puzzles me why we were approached. However, it is never wise to cut out options, an outright 'no' could have limited future development so we kept the issue open.

Our emphasis was always on LD. We had contacted Aurora and a few smaller alliances, such as HORDE, but we never actively tried to lead FTB on or encourage relations with them. I always kept my messages short and flat for this purpose.

DeletedUser1405

You are joking on that aren't you Nod, how can they fall all our troops going to swim :)

DeletedUser

LD with 7 of the top 10 fighters in the world (1 - 6 are solidly owned by LD) right outta the gates!

DeletedUser

LD with 7 of the top 10 fighters in the world (1 - 6 are solidly owned by LD) right outta the gates!

Ignore what I had written here. I was looking at ABP's not just normal BP's.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Congrats guys, we are in the middle of a huge change, we are still in the top 10 for BP that is good for our size.

DeletedUser

That's just about Smithy and Mr. P's queue to quit a world isn't it? I think their record to stay is two weeks - I was really hoping to see that one broken.

DeletedUser5554

I noticed good job guy's first steps to building a successful team is getting rid of bad managers and you guys did just that.

DeletedUser

MrP is still on Athens, but he's only still around because morale protects him from big fish like me

DeletedUser29066

Today is a good day to die! Today is a great day to meet the gods! So let us send the enemy screaming to meet their gods today!