War

DeletedUser31161

That's even less coordinated and even if your side wins I doubt YOU will have much of an impact on it either way.

you don't have to be organized to beat a MRA. you just farm like hell and the noobs go "Oh noooo we are being attacked" and they disband. but still we are sharing a forum.

DeletedUser5554

So you are all pacted? And not really. Actually most teams will put a fight back up.

DeletedUser

If you can't beat 'em, ride on the coattails of others while they beat 'em...isn't that how the saying goes?

DeletedUser

Actually we are not an MRA or MPA, we don't mass pact everyone we see in the buzz.

DeletedUser29066

my favorite is "If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with BS"

A lot of that goes on around here;)

DeletedUser31161

Actually we are not an MRA or MPA, we don't mass pact everyone we see in the buzz.

oh.... :( when i first saw it i thought it stood for Mr. Penguins Awesomeness :p

The amount of early pacts you have says different.

you must be hard of hearing because i have said it 50 billion times. i will say it 1 more time for those who do not listen

If you share a forum just for war it doesn't mean you are pacted. we just share a similar idea that Evos must die

DeletedUser

Well I see no pats. You, on the other hand, have had a BP merge. Nice.

DeletedUser5554

A merge is a lot less messy and more beneficial than a pact so long as you don't go overboard. And congratulations on having like minded people, with the same enemy, and share a forum, how is that not being pacted? Keep in mind that just because you aren't officially pacted doesn't mean you guys aren't allies. Its a lot like being friends with benefits.

DeletedUser

Well I see no pats. You, on the other hand, have had a BP merge. Nice.

A BP merge is no different to recruiting. You should probably look up your alliance's history first, by the way...

w1wh7o.png

But that doesn't count, silly me. Merges in the first 48 hours never count. This offer was practically ignored by us while we considered our options. Not to worry, I'm sure he was going to leave us alone now...

20f5kcy.png

Why so clingy? This last message did not get a response from me.

To summarise - you aimed for merges and pacts, you failed. Lacking Diplomacy were approached by us and it was successful. Simple, right? You can't even MPA right. Not to mention the fact that you are in the north and we are in the south, it seemed more like impulse than a relevant stratagem - much like your little BP war. Woopsie.

you don't have to be organized to beat a MRA. you just farm like hell and the noobs go "Oh noooo we are being attacked" and they disband. but still we are sharing a forum.

If you're going to go in half-cocked under a very silly assumption such as that, it's not going to end well for you. In fact, The Art of War, probably the most well-known military account - and most over-used on in-game profiles - has a whole chapter on this. I feel this quote is most applicable: "He who exercises no forethought but makes light of his opponents is sure to be captured by them."

Truth be told, no one knows what will happen in this world and anyone who claims otherwise is a liar. We can predict but we cannot state.

Honestly, I'm finding it hard to believe that you've amassed 'over 300 players' without crawling to an MRA or two, because I'm not even sure that there are 300 players who are not in an MRA in this world.

DeletedUser

Oh my, I can't believe they keep coming after nod pushes them back :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5554

They're like Brett Farve too stupid to know when it's time to quit... But I think Pushty worked them pretty hard right there.

DeletedUser31161

A BP merge is no different to recruiting. You should probably look up your alliance's history first, by the way...

w1wh7o.png

But that doesn't count, silly me. Merges in the first 48 hours never count. This offer was practically ignored by us while we considered our options. Not to worry, I'm sure he was going to leave us alone now...

20f5kcy.png

Why so clingy? This last message did not get a response from me.

im so sorry that i was led the wrong way.

Grepolis  1    Emperor Penguin.jpgmessage.jpg

all from Hassan

DeletedUser29066

You are absolutely correct sir .. I did say I thought there was a chance of either a pact or a merger. That I do not deny. I just left out the part about that chance being slim to none.

Seriously, had our recruiting efforts gone better and Glimmer remained a separate alliance I think we would at the very least have a agreed to a non-aggression agreement, but the whole point is now moot.

DeletedUser31161

I am now 96% sure we will win this war.

I have messaged at 29 alliances out of those 26 20 said they will make evos a target but will not share reports or communication. 6 have said they will share reports. Though we still do not have many in the north east. Out of that 26 alliances half or either in the top 12 or are top 12 material

DeletedUser5554

WOW. good luck sharing those forums I'm sure this will work out finely.

DeletedUser

That's just silly. I mean, I don't even know what to tell you is a good idea at this point other than EVERYTHING THAT YOU'RE DOING.