Beginner -Warlords Wonderful Works- (Www!)

DeletedUser

Yeah, lolz at the title. :D

107ja1g.jpg

Request Format

Size :
Text :
Theme :
Color Scheme :

Previous Work :

Look around the CnC thread, and if you don't have a pulse or are to lazy to do so then get lost. :rolleyes:

Shop Blacklist :

You will be blacklisted if you get on my nerves with constant requests and spam.

~

Peace out, homey.

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

Theme :

A Phoenix

Text :

HIHIpeople

The Phoenix of Eta has risen again

Size :

420x120

Thanks!

DeletedUser

I don't appreciate you requesting in 4 other shops but here you go.

oar5zk.jpg

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Size :420x120

Text :

W*Arms
The Unit

Theme : Werewolf

Could you make something with this for me?

DeletedUser

Theme:A knight
--------------------------
Text:MOSID
World Psi
Knights of Avalon
Size:380x100
i hope u will do it,
thanks!

DeletedUser

I don't appreciate you requesting in 4 other shops but here you go.

oar5zk.jpg

~Warlord

Bad border, and weird blending, or whatever it is you did. The render is just thrown on top of an already existing pre made. Don't mean to spam your shop, I just wanted to comment. Just tell me to leave if I'm bothering you. :p

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Your bothering me. :p

Nah, thanks for the CnC.

~

All of the requests are finished.

10x4hsn.jpg

espavr.jpg

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Your bothering me. :p

Nah, thanks for the CnC.

~

All of the requests are finished.

10x4hsn.jpg

espavr.jpg

~Warlord

I used that bottom render before in my first ever sig. Your fonts however are kinda bland. Very bland in fact. No effects and no real variety. You gave me the advice to use dafont. Maybe you should take that advice too. I like some of the flow though, on the bottom pic. If you had nice text with some effects and some color, that would be really nice looking, imo.

Gimp or PS?

DeletedUser

Your welcome. For the URL just quote the post and paste it into the signature area of use CP.

I used that bottom render before in my first ever sig. Your fonts however are kinda bland. Very bland in fact. No effects and no real variety. You gave me the advice to use dafont. Maybe you should take that advice too. I like some of the flow though, on the bottom pic. If you had nice text with some effects and some color, that would be really nice looking, imo.

Gimp or PS?
GIMP, i'm dirt poor.

And yeah I've been told I need to work on my text but I do change it up a lot. (I do like the color white though it stands out.)

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Your welcome, so any more requests? I do avatars and CoAs.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Your welcome, so any more requests? I do avatars and CoAs.

~Warlord

Here, I will make you a tag, and in return, you'll make me one. That'll be fun, what say you? :D

If you agree, give me the guidelines of the tag. I would like a warrior with a flaming sword and overuse of fractals, and some text effects.

DeletedUser

Sure, I accept.

All I would like in my tag is the character Asterix from the comic book series Asterix and Obelix.

~Warlord