Beginner -Warlords Wonderful Works- (Www!)

DeletedUser14437

Size : You choose
Text : Edwardicus III
Text 2: Guardian of the Holyland
Theme : Be creative
Color Scheme : n/a

DeletedUser

Size :you choose
Text :shall I give you dispair?
Text 2: cloud279
Theme : sephiroth
Color Scheme :N/A

DeletedUser

Size: Max
Text 1: Funnyman135
Text 2: Eat Fresh
Theme:Subwayish(The restaurant!)
Color Scheme:N/A
Thanks in advance, Warlord! Plus rep!

DeletedUser

Theme :

empty throne

Text :

The Exiled Prince is back

Size :

420x120

DeletedUser

I don't think he'll do it, prince. I'm pretty sure you have to be green rep for him to make you a sig, and besides, he's already backed up

DeletedUser

You must have gotten de-reped. Go make some friends and get repped

DeletedUser

funnyman135 and DragonKiller8 thanks for the rep. I think I was -rep when I was bullying enemy alliances in the forums and in game:p ill be nice from now on

+rep to both of you too

DeletedUser

Don't be a suck-up just to get rep. Be yourself and someone will give you rep because they like you or your ideas. And trust me, that feels a whole lot better than the rep from sucking up. You may get some -rep along the way, because it's inevitable that someone will disagree with you, but it'll be worth it... trust me

DeletedUser

I just got a -rep on a post from 2 months ago, saying I'm requesting too much..

DeletedUser

Anyone can request as much as they want. It is for the artist to accept or reject. Besides, if W*Arms wants one made from every artist I think it is kinda cool.

DeletedUser

Well I usually get my sigs made by bianh, but I want to check their skills out, I won't go all mad if they reject me?
Just like abbs said, it's their choice..

DeletedUser19523

you know, i never got my siggy... warlord, are you gonna do it? if not i really dont care, i was just passing by, and noticed i never saw it... hmm...

DeletedUser

Don't be a suck-up just to get rep. Be yourself and someone will give you rep because they like you or your ideas. And trust me, that feels a whole lot better than the rep from sucking up. You may get some -rep along the way, because it's inevitable that someone will disagree with you, but it'll be worth it... trust me

Or in my case unsigned -rep...