Beginner -Warlords Wonderful Works- (Www!)

DeletedUser

Done. I couldn't find a render that suited your exact needs but I came close. :/

10hstg4.jpg

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Sure, I accept.

All I would like in my tag is the character Asterix from the comic book series Asterix and Obelix.

~Warlord

I love asterix, used to read his series all the time when I was little. I read those stories, in french and english to my nephew.

Will start.

DeletedUser

Done. I couldn't find a render that suited your exact needs but I came close. :/

10hstg4.jpg

~Warlord

It's interesting. The flow is odd, and the background fractals and flames don't got together well, but it sort of depends on taste. I like the highest layer.

DeletedUser

It's just experimental, if you want me to redo it I will. And yes the flow is quite odd, I was just playing around and decided to add in some flames and make fractal and c4ds flow outward like an explosion of power. It's all a matter of taste.

I love asterix, used to read his series all the time when I was little. I read those stories, in french and english to my nephew.

Will start.

Cool, I'm glad that there are so many other Asterix fans on these forums. :D

~Warlord

DeletedUser13936

hey i would like a CoA and an avy with the same theme as my siggeh.

tnx.

DeletedUser

Warlord, I like the sig so much, I would want you to make a ingame profile picture for me.
Can you do that?

Theme: Werewolf again, I like those creatures:D
Text 1: W*Arms
Text 2: The Unit
(if there is enough space)Text 3:
Glory
Loyalty
Unity

Size:
Max. size: 180 kb, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels, allowed file formats: jpg, png, gif

Might be a bit hard, but can you try for me?
Text 3 isn't necesarry if there's no room..

Thanks ahead!:D

DeletedUser

Warlord, second request on sig here haha
I really like the current sig I have that you made me, but it's a bit short..
Can you make it longer and inprint the words

Glory
Loyalty
Unity

on the left side?

If you could use this picture for the coat of arms, it would be great!
work.4757737.4.flat,550x550,075,f.howl-of-the-werewolf.jpg

I mean the figure, make it a render or something and put it into another background with a size big enough for a CoA!

DeletedUser19523

Bad border, and weird blending, or whatever it is you did. The render is just thrown on top of an already existing pre made. Don't mean to spam your shop, I just wanted to comment. Just tell me to leave if I'm bothering you. :p

Thanks.

oh yeah, THATS not spamming... sorry, warlord. i would like a sig.

240x180

theme is a lizard or geko. make me something nice please! thanks. i will be waiting

DeletedUser

oh yeah, THATS not spamming... sorry, warlord. i would like a sig.

240x180

theme is a lizard or geko. make me something nice please! thanks. i will be waiting

It isn't spamming, it's CnC. What you do is on a whole different level. You ask every single shop in the entire GFX section for a sig. It's freakin' annoying.

I am going to blacklist you and I suggest those that don't want themselves spammed with multiple requests do so too.

I am sorry, but my hearty dislike of Geko has increased greatly throughout the weeks.

DeletedUser

Oke guys, don''t fight in Warlord shop.
Can you get those things done for me Warlord?

DeletedUser

All requests will be completed in 1 week. I'm quite busy.

(OMG my post isn't red. :0)

EDIT : 'Tis red.

~Warlord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

i like my options. i am always in need of a sig, and mine is closed. i will not re-open it, most likely. thanks warlord :D