Beginner -Warlords Wonderful Works- (Www!)

DeletedUser19523

may i please get a COA for my byzantium alliance, Fist of Justice? make it have a render of a fist punching through paper. and make it look like it is coming at you out of your monitor. it should have "Fist of Justice" at the bottom of the COA (240x180 pix please).

if ur not good with renders, can you tell or refer me to someone who is good with renders? i would like this as soon as possible please... thank you.

in other words...

size: 240x180 pix
text: Fist of Justice
theme: fist through paper
color scheme: its a fist. do something fancy with it please!

thank you warlord. i know we have not had the best past, but i hope you can forgive me. do you think you can get this done by friday?

DeletedUser

Dude he's kinda burried under requests. You probably go to bottem of the pile.

DeletedUser

Ya, gecko I've been waiting for weeks and haven't got my request. I'm not in a rush so it doesnt matter, but he's not gonna get your request done

DeletedUser

Closed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Once I dig my way out of this mountain of requests I will reopen though.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

K. Should I request at another shop or just wait for you to finish?

DeletedUser

If you want go to another shop and get one done and then wait until I finish and compare or just wait. Your decision.

~Warlord

DeletedUser

Hey is it possible to change an order?
If so then

Changes

Theme: Pinky pie the pony

Text 1:cloud279
Text 2: "Ponys are manly"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

COA:
Size :240x180
Text :-RipRed-
Theme :Big Rat who is battle worn he lives in the underland (from the book) meaning underground but still with uperland features such as rivers but no sun :(.
Color Scheme :Black Darkness, some red flowing through the rivers (if you decide rivers)

Siggy:
Size :Biggest without a spoiler
Text :-RipRed- Corinth
Theme : Same as above ^ post.
Color Scheme :Same as above^ post.

Thank You :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

its closed... did you not see that other post from warlord?

anyways,

warlord, will mine be included in the ones that you are going to finish over the next week? if not, thanks anyways...

DeletedUser

For the love of Zues! His shop is closed, he's not taking any requests anymore!

DeletedUser

Sorry guys but I'm closing this down forever. I might open up a new shop in the summer.

~Warlord

DeletedUser19523

sorry warlord. your a great artist. hope you can get back in business soon! :) cheers!

DeletedUser

And I waited so long... :(

Well if it's your choice I respect that.

DeletedUser

Crap. Well thanks for the sig and a little annoyed that you couldn' finish my avatar which was on the front of your list for more than a month, but I forgive you and I hope you take a nice break and get rid of some of the stress