Warning! Beginner Alert!

DeletedUser

benpeart23 said:
hello all peoples

how r u doing. my name is benpeart23 and i am here to annoy u. to do this, i am gonna keep on sending huge mass mails like this. you r all in good alliances, but i am not. if u don't invite me this will continue for the rest of your gaming experience on this world.

well, now that i have introduced myself, i am gonna start annoying you. firstly, i would like to thank those in the marines for removing my 6 swords, i'm gonna expand my warehouse so you can get even more resources. how kind am i. i would also like to say that the bloody ravens need to find a better motto, their motto is basically a copy of the marines motto.

this time, i wasn't too annoying. if you invite me to your alliance, i will stop. otherwise prepare to be so annoyed you quit the game, rip your hair out and end up bald.

goodbye for now

Who received this message? In my opinion, really! This guy isn't good enough to get into a "good alliance" so he tries bribing his way/annoying his way into one? Who is going to be the first to take him out (bolt him to death)?

DeletedUser2663

lol, we all got it, All of S.G.C got it, i found it rather amusing TBH, i even gave him pointers on how to be anoying =) So if he gets alot more worse its because of me lol

DeletedUser

Never mind good enough to get into a "good alliance"
He isnt even good enough to realise there is a little button called Block messages from this player

DeletedUser

Lol, I don't think he will be around too much longer. All of Iunctus got it too I think.

DeletedUser

Poor lad only wants to play the game!!

You just a set of Bullys :p

DeletedUser

me too, I sent him this.. as I'm nice lol

you do know we can just block you and never see you again? which what I'm going to do. If you want to be in a good alliance, I suggest you do what the rest of us have done, work hard, be active and prove yourself. Then you'll deserve a place in a top alliance not trying to get in with spamming.

DeletedUser

Ive had this forwarded from another alliance

benpeart23 today at 3:55 PM
Hi all

I think I should clear things up. Basically, you are in an alliance which has one aim: To get everyone to join (MRA - Mass recruiting alliance). These alliances are generally very unorganized compared to most alliances, and never win wars. They are targets for all other alliances and members in them are considered noobs. So, in the future, you will be targeted by other alliances, and due to lack of coordination and organisation will most likely get conquered. So if I were you, I would leave, and look for another alliance that is strong in the ocean you are in.

Thanks
benpeart23

PS: I know for a fact that Iunctus, The Social Gamers Club and The Bloody Ravens are making plans to hit you.

DeletedUser

Same here. If he manages to get members to leave, we won't attack him. That is an if.

DeletedUser

Haha, you guys are all noobs. I'm gonna join his alliance, he's definitely a pro.

DeletedUser

Is he Jarp? trying to disband again ;) lol

As for knowing what any of these alliances are up to or planning, I doubt it very much lol

DeletedUser

Who received this message? In my opinion, really! This guy isn't good enough to get into a "good alliance" so he tries bribing his way/annoying his way into one? Who is going to be the first to take him out (bolt him to death)?

1. TBR where before Marines.
2. I think he forgets we can get him banned or just block him.

DeletedUser

I like it when he "annoys" people;
benpeart23 today at 6:48 PM
ok, you wanna be annoyed. here goes.

your alliance sucks

you are a noob

i am better than you

because i am

i eat noobs for breakfast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

he created tbr academy/i blocked him,he send me an invite.maybe hes not a noob,maybe he know the game and try to amuse with us.anyway,im sure hes stupid.

DeletedUser6983

This guy is no begginer. HE mass mailed the entire world basically. He has played before and i have a feeling he knows me becuase he is doing this TBR thing