Warning! Beginner Alert!

DeletedUser

This guy is too awasom.

I:O

Jar you take out your notebook and start taking down notes on how to REALLY annoy someone

DeletedUser

It's elementary my dear posters

It's shawnpal.....case closed.

DeletedUser

Tis not shawnpal. For three fundamental reason:

Evidence:
a) If this had indeed been shawn he would've posted in this thread MUCH sooner.

History:
b) Shawn has a history of pretending to be creating trouble. (Ex. He claimed to be DownRepMaster when the real culprit was Defender Noob)

Reason:
c) This is most likely a very crude attempt to win over voters for the Bart personallity contest.

Now since Reason, Evidence, and History seem to point that shawn is falsely pretending to be this mass mailer you can only conclude that he is not the mass mailer. Personally I believe that this is a player who's alliance had been disbanded by me and 123KOAN (Epsilon - Aegis) which is the only connection I can see him having to KOAN.

As A Side Note Regarding Dark's Reference To Sherlock Holmes: I've read a lot of Sherlock Holmes literature yet I've only seen him say his "signature phrase" (Elementary my dear Watson) once in all of the memoirs :p

DeletedUser6983

ya. It has to be someone from Epsilon. Maybe Sparkz??? But idk. I dont want to start pointing fingers

DeletedUser

its not the epsilon guy.he know me.i played in theta 2 weeks,in iota 2 days,in kappa 8 days(after that u know...) and in eta.im pretty sure hes not know me from eta,so he must know me from theta.

Aicy

Strategos
picture32.png

DeletedUser

Hello people, I've come here to see you all as well. So, I hope you see that I am not a noob, as I answered most questions correctly. I wonder how much negative rep I will receive for this post.

And for those of you wondering who I am, I play in Beta under a different name, and thought I would do something on another world with my spare time, I mean, it is a speed 1 world.

DeletedUser

Aicy - that was a good one. Though it is more TW related tactic, cause of uncertain timing here in Grepolis.
Still a very good question, you got him ;)

DeletedUser

Hello people, I've come here to see you all as well. So, I hope you see that I am not a noob, as I answered most questions correctly. I wonder how much negative rep I will receive for this post.

And for those of you wondering who I am, I play in Beta under a different name, and thought I would do something on another world with my spare time, I mean, it is a speed 1 world.

That was a mistake.

*Gets an online mod to check IP addresses

DeletedUser

you can have a different name in another world as long as your not on the same world twice

DeletedUser

I very well know that. In fact, I know almost all the grepolis rules cover to cover :p I've been playing since February :p

I MEANT that forum mods have the very speshul ability to check someone's IP address and as such they can match his IP address with another forum user from beta...

DeletedUser

ah lol well I'm sure they could.. but would they reveal to us :)

DeletedUser

They would reveal to me. In fact one already has... However we can't find a matching IP on the forums ;(

DeletedUser6983

Dang. I have a feeling he has played with me before. WE will all no soon.

123koan and others are on the case ;)

DeletedUser

Dang. I have a feeling he has played with me before. WE will all no soon.

123koan and others are on the case ;)

5 minutes of a mod's searching is worth more than 24 hours of everyone else's searching :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Aicy - that was a good one. Though it is more TW related tactic, cause of uncertain timing here in Grepolis.
Still a very good question, you got him ;)

Not at all. Back-time, snipe or whatever with farming villages and they aren't affected by the anti-timing rule.

DeletedUser

Tis not shawnpal. For three fundamental reason:

Evidence:
a) If this had indeed been shawn he would've posted in this thread MUCH sooner.

History:
b) Shawn has a history of pretending to be creating trouble. (Ex. He claimed to be DownRepMaster when the real culprit was Defender Noob)

Reason:
c) This is most likely a very crude attempt to win over voters for the Bart personallity contest.

Now since Reason, Evidence, and History seem to point that shawn is falsely pretending to be this mass mailer you can only conclude that he is not the mass mailer. Personally I believe that this is a player who's alliance had been disbanded by me and 123KOAN (Epsilon - Aegis) which is the only connection I can see him having to KOAN.

As A Side Note Regarding Dark's Reference To Sherlock Holmes: I've read a lot of Sherlock Holmes literature yet I've only seen him say his "signature phrase" (Elementary my dear Watson) once in all of the memoirs :p

:supermad: Whaat? of course I never done this. If I want to creat trouble. I would have done it professionally.

:p I don't even play grepolis

And Jarpenguin trying to be Like Sherlock Homes!?? he doesn't know even know the difference between a Pink ball and Kirby

P.S I'm DownrepMaster, the very orginal. Defender noob was DownrepHero