Warning! Beginner Alert!

DeletedUser

This guy is no begginer.

Beginners are called newbees. Players, who are playing for a lomng time and still behave like this (fail in game, spam, making force talks) are called n00bs. That is very differense between newbees and n00bs. There are also penguins, but it is ... well, the the other kind of players. Back in Epsilon I was a penguin myself. An isolated one... Then Kadjayuni came and deisolated me. Made me mad as just a melone can be.

DeletedUser

Ah, another annoying brat! Just attack him and then conquer him.

DeletedUser6983

He has already stopped :) except there is still a TBR academy and i dont like that :(

DeletedUser

He has already stopped :) except there is still a TBR academy and i dont like that :(
who cares about academy?i farm one of them everyday.they have the name,we have their resources.anyway,the fact that we r talking about them is already too much.

DeletedUser

He sent me another message. He tries to prove he is skilled at the game, yet.. well, he chose the wrong person to challenge.

benpeart23 said:
Ok, so for those of you who haven't blocked me, I have a challenge. I have been called a noob, but in all fairness I'm not. I'm skilled at this game, just not addicted and I have a life outside this game. So my challenge to you is, if you can ask me a question about the game in general that I can't answer, well done. I will add you to my profile.

This is acceptable:

'What is the best offensive unit.'

This isn't acceptable, and won't be replied to:

'What experience does 123KOAN have?

Ok, so one last thing to say;
BRING IT ON.

Emperor Narwhal said:
"What is the mean time to farm polis' from everyone polis' (by swords)?

You chose the wrong person to challenge. Wiki ;)

No one copy meh reply. I know he can't answer it and if he can, he is somewhat clever.

DeletedUser

I asked him how much population an resources it takes to build 270 Light Ships

Theres an easy place to find that answer!!

DeletedUser

too easy for him

benpeart23 today at 9:57 PM
Really? Pop - 270 times 10 = 2700. Resources, 270 times 1300, 300, 800 is 351000 wood, 81000 stone and 216000 silver.

DeletedUser

Ask him what the measure of two triangle legs in a right triangle is if the hypotenuse measurement is equal to the amount of swords that Emperor Narwhal has.

DeletedUser

I think we should hang him by his underwear over a tank filled with Narwhals!

DeletedUser

yeah,maybe he have 3 or 4 years of school.its such a hard thing to multiply.but the calculation isnt correct coz nobody tell him if u build ls with or without mathematics.

My idea wasnt to try a hard question was to try something very simple as he will yet to have built a harbour in his city,
He would have to look up the amounts, or may have been telling the truth about having experience hence knowing the amounts.

DeletedUser

pengu,do u remrmber defender noob from theta?but i must say another thing>today he start to mail me exactly after pengu first post on forum.i dont think hes pengu,but this is a fact.