Wars 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser29371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think HK is smart enough to try coordinating attacks with United Noobs, even if at a rudimentary level

I suppose it MIGHT just be coincidence that a LoS player EQed me on the city that had an HK CS inbound...;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30767

Yeh .... I had a feeling FOTNS wont be happy about all this .... Who would be??? ..

In any case, the update i just saw, SM took 1 city from .9. and HK took 1 city from SM , F1RST ... impressive show continues ...
I think that was why they were so low profile ... No attacks nothing .... Not much city conquers ... to prepare for all this ... Good work !!!!

P.S. : And this is also a 8k+city ... And sorry Joy ... forgot to give you due credit .. My mistake !! :)

DeletedUser

I suppose it MIGHT just be coincidence that a LoS player EQed me on the city that had an HK CS inbound...;)

Now we are working with LOS? or KD? Or both of them? Or Paragon? or with every alliance in this world? Or paranoia:)

Your city was not in revolt, unfortunately cs was sent earlier..., you defended well and revolt failed.

DeletedUser

Vojihna, we ALL know HK is working with every alliance in this world to fight against SM. We even know about your agreement with Paragon to wipe SM out and merge into a super alliance with the MRAs.....:p

DeletedUser

Vojihna, we ALL know HK is working with every alliance in this world to fight against SM. We even know about your agreement with Paragon to wipe SM out and merge into a super alliance with the MRAs.....:p

That should be a secret mate! :)))

DeletedUser

Anyways, how can SM properly defend their cities against HK, when they're so heavily guarding 2k cities from being taken by KD? Over 7k troops in that little 2k town? Who has the grudge against who I'm wondering. Oh well, if it means you'll continue to lose cities, just keep that city stocked full... you'll just keep them sitting on their butts until they disappear due to their original city being conquered I guess.

DeletedUser29371

Anyways, how can SM properly defend their cities against HK, when they're so heavily guarding 2k cities from being taken by KD? Over 7k troops in that little 2k town? Who has the grudge against who I'm wondering. Oh well, if it means you'll continue to lose cities, just keep that city stocked full... you'll just keep them sitting on their butts until they disappear due to their original city being conquered I guess.

awww Bllzach such a nice speech.... maybe HK are of all alliances SM is in war the best out there with some good organisation... i know you and your alliance could never achieve that. So talk about KD success against SM dont live on success of other ACTUALLY good alliances please.

Or is HK working with you guys which seems very likely and if that is the case Paragon might rethink their standards about being friendly to HK really.

DeletedUser

awww Bllzach such a nice speech.... maybe HK are of all alliances SM is in war the best out there with some good organisation... i know you and your alliance could never achieve that. So talk about KD success against SM dont live on success of other ACTUALLY good alliances please.

Or is HK working with you guys which seems very likely and if that is the case Paragon might rethink their standards about being friendly to HK really.

If external forum is a place to take diplomacy then no problem. There is no reason for me to hide if we are working with any alliance. If Paragon wants to get involved into this war, we can't do much about that, just don't make excuses with this false statements. All HK achievements we made we did by ourselves since the beginning of this world. We don't have a pact yet! Only few NAPs.

DeletedUser30767

Why do you think that HK cannot take the cities on its own from SM ?? .. Just want to know your opinion ... And the wars between Paragon,SM & United MRAs started right now ... The war between SM - HK is old and then also ... after SM had taken HK's 1 city, HK took 2 back ... and then 4 cities some time ago ...

DeletedUser

Alcarin.... I don't even know what you're talking about... I stated that there is no way SM can properly defend from an attack from HK because they are leaving a huge chunk of their defense sitting in a tiny little city on our island....

I wasn't living on anyone's success... I wasn't bragging.. I wasn't mouthing off... I wasn't doing anything except pointing out SM's mistake. Which was leaving over 7k defensive troops in a city that didn't get attacked while losing 4 cities.

I also never said anything about HK & KD working together. You're paranoid, & obviously not comprehending what I wrote. As far as I know we don't even have a NAP with HK.... & we definitely don't have a pact with them.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to continuously take shots at people, but I find your behavior extremely rude, & I don't appreciate it at all.

DeletedUser25074

Its a mistake to have support in a city from people that are 20-30 hours out i think not mate. All the support int hat city is from players that cant get in if a city gets revolted its called garrisoning troops from cities well outside of the fighting.

As for working together dont make me laugh. Its too obvious to not be true attacking at the same time once is coincidence attacking same time multiple times never in a million years.

DeletedUser

HK have been taking SM cities before the war with Paragon vs United MRA's started.. Not sure why people are being sour about HK owning SM lol It's not like they're not capable. maddogga gained 10k ABP from the taking of an SM city, congrats!

The only question is - When will SM stop accusing them of working with KD and others, and actually fight back?
A better question is - Can SM take HK and KD? Maybe they are not fighting back because they can't ;)

DeletedUser25074

It will come mate but splitting focus is a bad Idea as it means your hitting 2 targets with half strength every decent player with an ounce of tactical knowledge knows this as well as the fact that when you have an enemy on the ropes u don't let them recover.

DeletedUser

Or is HK working with you guys which seems very likely

Exactly; now why would some nonetity LoS guy choose to EQ a random city of a random low-profile player in a distant ocean? And just when that city is under attack? The words "shared tab" spring to mind.

Your guy blew it there LoS, it's now obvious HK is a fully paid-up member of United MRA.

iz

DeletedUser

You guys have got a tricky situation there.. Maybe you should concentrate on HK though

DeletedUser

Exactly; now why would some nonetity LoS guy choose to EQ a random city of a random low-profile player in a distant ocean? And just when that city is under attack? The words "shared tab" spring to mind.

Your guy blew it there LoS, it's now obvious HK is a fully paid-up member of United MRA.

iz

Lol so bitter, no one likes a sore loser.. An EQ? That's your proof? They still owned you with their attacks. It doesn't mean they're working together because 1 members out of 100 and something others put an EQ on the city. That means nothing lol

DeletedUser

The likely hood that they EQed you randomly is extremely high... between SM & Paragon there is 60 players to choose from, & we've been randomly hitting cities with spells.... Think as you like, but I'll put it on anything that HK is not on our shared forum tabs, & we aren't helping them attack, & they aren't helping us attack, & we're not supporting cities for them nor are they for us.

This just leads me to wonder what happened to all those spies you guys are supposed to have? If you had spies in our alliances, you'd know that HK isn't on our shared forums.

DeletedUser29371

The likely hood that they EQed you randomly is extremely high... between SM & Paragon there is 60 players to choose from, & we've been randomly hitting cities with spells.... Think as you like, but I'll put it on anything that HK is not on our shared forum tabs, & we aren't helping them attack, & they aren't helping us attack, & we're not supporting cities for them nor are they for us.

This just leads me to wonder what happened to all those spies you guys are supposed to have? If you had spies in our alliances, you'd know that HK isn't on our shared forums.

You want a spy report?

Ballzach The Great KHAL DROGO 2012-10-05 16:20
you can't let them stack that many defensive units in one city, & you can't let them keep a wall that large if you want to take a city from them. You need to be hitting them in more than 1 place at a time to split there defense.

You need to start doing a rotation of EQs on city targets, wipe out the city, hit it with catapults, then continue to do so until the wall is down to at least 10, & then continue to hit it with catapults repeatedly until revolt begins. This should be done to at least 2 cities at the same time. Then, you'll be able to take a city from those guys.

If OA101, LoS, TU, Roughnecks, & LoS II are all doing this at the same time to cities on all fronts, then their defense will be stretched, & they will start losing ground units in large numbers. Until you can split their defense, & knock down their walls, you'll never be able to take a city without massive casualties.

Its common thinking noone has a spy in HK nor do i want it, but to be honest, calculating odds of a noname KD member hitting THAT city that is from just someone in SM (not even joe or someone highp rofile) on the exact same day when HK conquered that city is very high odds.

you would need to multiply many things from 365 days in the year, hundreds of cities and so on and on.... Its just coincidence for now but if it happens one more time the odds are killer impossible...

You dont need shared thread to work together afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.