Wars 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser29371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alcarin.... the spell came from LoS... not KD. So, you're totally barking up the wrong tree.

And about your spy, I already knew there was a spy in KD, & assumed there were atleast 1 or more in the other alliances. So, your post didn't surprise me at all. Spies are disgusting two faced people, with no loyalties to anyone but themselves, they'll get theirs eventually.

I do find it amazing that such skilled individuals feel a need to keep such close tabs on us noobs though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With regards to the LOS player, if we were working with them, don't you recon it would be more than just one random player from LOS casting a EQ. Wouldn't it also be more likely to be one of their more active players casting an EQ? And more than one EQ as well.
Or at least wouldn't they have cast EQ on the other cities that we actually took, and not just the one we failed to get a revolt on?

Just my 2 cents

Also who is the LOS player who cast the EQ

DeletedUser

With regards to the LOS player, if we were working with them, don't you recon it would be more than just one random player from LOS casting a EQ. Wouldn't it also be more likely to be one of their more active players casting an EQ? And more than one EQ as well.
Or at least wouldn't they have cast EQ on the other cities that we actually took, and not just the one we failed to get a revolt on?

Just my 2 cents

Exactly! Like I said, blown out of proportion by sour faced SM.

An EQ on a city HK are attacking = A full blown coalition. I love it !

P.S. Alcarin, Ballzach is right.. You have no idea what we're talking about lol LOS did the EQ on a city that HK were attacking

DeletedUser30767

its a discussion!

How did they take those cities? easy they are top alliance in line with SM and Enigma and Paragon... there is no need for me to give praise for such achievements, and if you ask why not it is because i expect nothing less from them than what they showed, however i would praise LOS if they achieved same thing...

ofc you are biased.... I dont even know why you are discussing wars on a world you no longer participate and have nothing to show really. In a way you are worse than gammasnarf to be honest.

So ???

yes,....

See theoretically you could be right, but considering there are not alot of spells cast over Paragon/SM its funny if for 3 days noone casts spells then the day HK conquers city spell is cast from KD, it can be coincidence noone denies that but its hell of a coincidence.

I dont care what you say since you are not actively playing this world, so your words are a little more valued than if i start posting on some other server forum.

As i said i expect nothing less from them.... Noone commended Paragon timing when we owned Transient and Unknowns because people did not expect anything less from us.

Did you ever participated in such long term war? No you left... I am paranoid also , i get 10 messages a day flooding me with intel that sometimes cross paths and sometimes it denies the previous intel...

Funny why do you think someone would need to answer you who no longer play, seriously... you are not even appointed as public voice of HK and are in no position of leadership to ask questions from Joe

On another note what does ballzach has to say about me having spies? he needs to read it again!

Well ... first of all as you are questioning about my motive of remaining behind ... I think Gamma has already answered that .... Theres no rule that people who no longer play the world are not allowed ... Going by your reasoning , FOTNS (mod of this forum) should be also removed as he no longer plays Grepolis .... And i had to leave the world due to RL issues ... not because i was running around scared ..

Second about my credentials - I admit it is not as impressive as many of you ... But considering that i was a non premium player and stayed less than 2 months .. Just before i left - I had Heroic Tactician Award, I was ranked 5 in my ocean, and in top 50 in the world ... One month after i left the world .... I continued to stay in people having top 100 BPs ...

Third - if you expect nothing less than that from Paragon .... why was i seeing all the posts about your bragging that this player has been routed and that player has been rimmed ...

Fourth - I am not saying i am a public voice of HK .... i never said it ... And this is as an open forum , discussion as you said in first line ..

Do i need to be in a position of leadership to ask Joseph laff questions??? Why cant i ask him questions as a normal guy?? This is not in game ,,, this is a forum ,,,

And even if i dont play ... I keep tabs on Olympia always from various tracking sites ... and having played and succeeded in my own terms .... I do feel i have the right to post and discuss things in the forum .... I know this world ...

I was never said these things before but i think SM losing 4 cities has hurt your ego Alcarin ... Otherwise for so many days i was posting ... No one told me to get the hell out of here ...

Suddenly you become angry and post these demeaning things , when Orestos used to post that you are his calmer half and i felt the same ...

Sad indeed !!! :(

DeletedUser

Suddenly you become angry and post these demeaning things , when Orestos used to post that you are his calmer half and i felt the same ...

Sad indeed !!!

Now it seems Orestes is the calmer half....

DeletedUser30767

And regards to the "Pact" between HK & United MRAs ...

yeah tell me ... why didnt other cities were also attacked ??? Why only a single city ... ???

DeletedUser

On a wider note.. What will Enigma do? They seem so neutral, they like to attack the larger MRA's sure.. I think they're too far away to become involved in this war anyway. But a kind of 'world war' would be good at this point.. I may sound crazy but a month ago no one would have believed how events in this world have turned!

DeletedUser29371

Just my 2 cents

Also who is the LOS player who cast the EQ

Maybe all actives at that momment had low favor, who knows, maybe they are busy EQing paragon its many theories available.

Doesnt matter how you turn it, odds are killer high for this to happen randomy.

DeletedUser

Yeah but at least give him neg rep when he says something rude about them or someone else. :)
This was constructive at least... But i am a little biased as I do like all the stats he puts up, gives another perspective off the battles. :p

DeletedUser

Maybe all actives at that momment had low favor, who knows, maybe they are busy EQing paragon its many theories available.

Doesnt matter how you turn it, odds are killer high for this to happen randomy.

Your right if I was in that position and it happened to me, I would think it is fishy as well. As it is such a random thing to do at such a convenient time for us (HK).

I would really like to know who did it though.

DeletedUser29371

I will only reply to those with any meaning

Third - if you expect nothing less than that from Paragon .... why was i seeing all the posts about your bragging that this player has been routed and that player has been rimmed ...

See i didnt talk about not allowed to brag, HK can brag about it(they should!) but i wont commend them on something i expect... tis same with Us, I (Paragon) can brag about what we do but i dont expect you or someone else commend me about how good something was because its expected to be as good.

Fourth - I am not saying i am a public voice of HK .... i never said it ... And this is as an open forum , discussion as you said in first line ..

You are clearly questioning SM about things regarding HK vs SM ... clearly your words and questions always go against those who are in war with your former alliance, on a world you no longer play...

And even if i dont play ... I keep tabs on Olympia always from various tracking sites ... and having played and succeeded in my own terms .... I do feel i have the right to post and discuss things in the forum .... I know this world ...

Everyone has the right to post, right now you know very little unless HK or others keep you highly informed (which is possible) and even then your posts in the last 24h are highly biased considering you dont play and you never attacked or did any EVIDENT harm(or am i wrong) to the alliance you question.

I was never said these things before but i think SM losing 4 cities has hurt your ego Alcarin ... Otherwise for so many days i was posting ... No one told me to get the hell out of here ...

Because you are discussing events that are happening after you left... this is not statistical discussion about top 12, ABP etc, you're talking about something out of your date of playtime.

We take turns depending on our mood.

Now it seems Orestes is the calmer half....

It also seems you are the diplomat and cofounder/founder of KD.

And regards to the "Pact" between HK & United MRAs ...

yeah tell me ... why didnt other cities were also attacked ??? Why only a single city ... ???

You tell me why do we have to tell you that?

On a wider note.. What will Enigma do? They seem so neutral, they like to attack the larger MRA's sure.. I think they're too far away to become involved in this war anyway. But a kind of 'world war' would be good at this point.. I may sound crazy but a month ago no one would have believed how events in this world have turned!

For me Enigma will hit MRAs, they are constantly hitting MRAs and i see no reason why they should not hit .9. KD and LOS they are bordering.

The Sooner the better.

Its things we have to fix with alot of diplomacy now with many alliances, its getting to a point where i will need open answers and no more time for consideration. The diplomatic games are closing their gap. Banners are known, spies are on their positions. We shall see what next 14 days bring us.

DeletedUser

Maybe someone is doing this on purpose so others may think that we are some kind of MRA leaders... This is a plot against HK. I have to say, it is easy to get paranoid :)

DeletedUser29371

Oh gammasnarf... randy cities do look a little weak :) according to your late spy reports perhaps!

DeletedUser29371

Maybe someone is doing this on purpose so others may think that we are some kind of MRA leaders... This is a plot against HK. I have to say, it is easy to get paranoid :)

Its not a plot against HK no way, i only speculated out loud...

But now we are in position where friendly alliance (HK) is hitting friendly alliance that we could use good against United MRAs... i know its their (both of you) own fault being in war but i do not know how long Paragon could tolerate such status. again thinking out loud and this is my own opinion.

DeletedUser29371

Your right if I was in that position and it happened to me, I would think it is fishy as well. As it is such a random thing to do at such a convenient time for us (HK).

I would really like to know who did it though.

See finally a guy from HK gives me right....

DeletedUser

Its not a plot against HK no way, i only speculated out loud...

But now we are in position where friendly alliance (HK) is hitting friendly alliance that we could use good against United MRAs... i know its their (both of you) own fault being in war but i do not know how long Paragon could tolerate such status. again thinking out loud and this is my own opinion.

I was only kidding.

We are open for all talks as I said to Orestes one week ago.

DeletedUser

See finally a guy from HK gives me right....

Hahaha, you are right if looking from your point of view, with the reports you have :p
Doesn't mean you are right though, as V has already stated we have nothing to do with them.

DeletedUser

Its all the same it came from United MRAs...

All united MRA's have different motives that you fail to realise, and oh no.. you have a spy in our shared tab with 4 alliances?! How surprising. Maybe i knew you would see it and support him to distract you? ;) Im guessing you have a spy in LOS or one of the others. If you had one in OA101 I would know probably lol

Status
Not open for further replies.