Wars 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser29371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Exactly; now why would some nonetity LoS guy choose to EQ a random city of a random low-profile player in a distant ocean? And just when that city is under attack? The words "shared tab" spring to mind.

Your guy blew it there LoS, it's now obvious HK is a fully paid-up member of United MRA.

iz

LOS? I did not change a single message with this alliance since the beginning of this world. I can post some of my messages with some alliances and show to you how are you wrong, but I wont do it. I like it this way, when you guys are so difficult to admit that we took some of your cities by ourselves. You have a big chance to take our city in few hours. sasacurcic sent all out attack as it seems from my position, we will see.

"HK is a fully paid-up member of United MRA" ROFL

DeletedUser

You want a spy report?

Its common thinking noone has a spy in HK nor do i want it, but to be honest, calculating odds of a noname KD member hitting THAT city that is from just someone in SM (not even joe or someone highp rofile) on the exact same day when HK conquered that city is very high odds.

you would need to multiply many things from 365 days in the year, hundreds of cities and so on and on.... Its just coincidence for now but if it happens one more time the odds are killer impossible...

You dont need shared thread to work together afterall.

If that is true, that KD member attacked same city, on same day like us and that happened several times, then some forces from other worlds have come to Olympia. I'm very tired of denying this things, but I will inform you when we start to work with someone.

DeletedUser30767

I cant believe it ,.... SM , i would have understood but you too Alc???

And you never answered my questions .... How did HK was able to take 2 active cities from SM long way back with no United MRAs ... at a time when there was still the union and so on ... In retaliation of SM taking one of HKs inactive city ??? ... Who helped them then ??...

Dont try to hide SM's incompetence ... You may say that as ex-HK, i am bound to take their side ...
But just see ... V admitted they were not able to take izmen's city and commended him ...

No one from HK even came to brag here... Only after did joy posted here, Orestos gave the links and i posted did V finally post..

And Alcarin, izmen, joseph-laff and others ... A question from my side to all of you .... You have been posting on these forums that all the MRA players are sending attacks on you (noobish but still attacks)..

So talking about probability ,.... there are nearly atleast 1,500 cities in United MRAs ... while SM has ~340 cities .... Now theres a very high probability that each day there will be attacks on all cities ...

So the probability that HK and united MRAs attack same city is very high ... And just see .... only 1 city had common attack .... HK has taken 4 ... Why were the others not raided???

And if you dont believe my word for HK's integrity, I am sure Orestos will be happy to oblige ...

You didnt commend HK for their timings .... 3 cities in 7 minutes .... And now you are trying to hide your failures by accusing that they took someone's else help ....

Is SM really so paranoid and over confident??

DeletedUser25074

You guys have got a tricky situation there.. Maybe you should concentrate on HK though

If i turn our focus to HK now when KD are on the back foot ill be giving KD a chance to rebuild and regroup. If that happens they we will be fighting a fully built up KD aswell as HK .9. etc.

Id rather be fighting HK with the strength they have now and keep KD sending mosquito bite's thank you very much

DeletedUser

Look at the ABP KD gained on the day the cities were taken, the highest amount someone gained was 504. If KD even did send help it wouldn't be much, even if LOS did EQ a city to help that would not help much. Just face the fact HK have taken lots of cities off you, fair and square.

DeletedUser25074

Read back mate i did answer your question about the taking of 2 cities a long time ago u obviously just lot it in the mass of comment been posted since.

DeletedUser25074

Look at the ABP KD gained on the day the cities were taken, the highest amount someone gained was 504. If KD even did send help it wouldn't be much, even if LOS did EQ a city to help that would not help much. Just face the fact HK have taken lots of cities off you, fair and square.

I think you'll find nothing has been mentioned about a joint effort on this round of attack's. The only thing in question is the whole HK arnt working with KD etc overall.

DeletedUser30767

Read back mate i did answer your question about the taking of 2 cities a long time ago u obviously just lot it in the mass of comment been posted since.

I read the forum atleast thrice ... I could not find your answer ....

Also ... please would you like to elaborate on other questions i asked of SM???

DeletedUser

I think you'll find nothing has been mentioned about a joint effort on this round of attack's. The only thing in question is the whole HK arnt working with KD etc overall.

I just presumed that you were talking about the EQ and an attack from KD on the cities that have most recently been conquered? If not , then what occasion was this?

DeletedUser29371

I cant believe it ,.... SM , i would have understood but you too Alc???

its a discussion!

And you never answered my questions .... How did HK was able to take 2 active cities from SM long way back with no United MRAs ... at a time when there was still the union and so on ... In retaliation of SM taking one of HKs inactive city ??? ... Who helped them then ??...

How did they take those cities? easy they are top alliance in line with SM and Enigma and Paragon... there is no need for me to give praise for such achievements, and if you ask why not it is because i expect nothing less from them than what they showed, however i would praise LOS if they achieved same thing...

Dont try to hide SM's incompetence ... You may say that as ex-HK, i am bound to take their side ...
But just see ... V admitted they were not able to take izmen's city and commended him ...

ofc you are biased.... I dont even know why you are discussing wars on a world you no longer participate and have nothing to show really. In a way you are worse than gammasnarf to be honest.

No one from HK even came to brag here... Only after did joy posted here, Orestos gave the links and i posted did V finally post..

So ???

And Alcarin, izmen, joseph-laff and others ... A question from my side to all of you .... You have been posting on these forums that all the MRA players are sending attacks on you (noobish but still attacks)..

yes,....

So talking about probability ,.... there are nearly atleast 1,500 cities in United MRAs ... while SM has ~340 cities .... Now theres a very high probability that each day there will be attacks on all cities ...

See theoretically you could be right, but considering there are not alot of spells cast over Paragon/SM its funny if for 3 days noone casts spells then the day HK conquers city spell is cast from KD, it can be coincidence noone denies that but its hell of a coincidence.

And if you dont believe my word for HK's integrity, I am sure Orestos will be happy to oblige ...

I dont care what you say since you are not actively playing this world, so your words are a little more valued than if i start posting on some other server forum.

You didnt commend HK for their timings .... 3 cities in 7 minutes .... And now you are trying to hide your failures by accusing that they took someone's else help ....

As i said i expect nothing less from them.... Noone commended Paragon timing when we owned Transient and Unknowns because people did not expect anything less from us.

Is SM really so paranoid and over confident??

Did you ever participated in such long term war? No you left... I am paranoid also , i get 10 messages a day flooding me with intel that sometimes cross paths and sometimes it denies the previous intel...

Also ... please would you like to elaborate on other questions i asked of SM???

Funny why do you think someone would need to answer you who no longer play, seriously... you are not even appointed as public voice of HK and are in no position of leadership to ask questions from Joe

On another note what does ballzach has to say about me having spies? he needs to read it again!

DeletedUser29371

I just presumed that you were talking about the EQ and an attack from KD on the cities that have most recently been conquered? If not , then what occasion was this?

See you discuss things you dont know anything or barely anything about.... First get intel from your ''spies'' and friends then ask questions and discuss you made tons of presuming these last 24h

DeletedUser29371

If that is true, that KD member attacked same city, on same day like us and that happened several times, then some forces from other worlds have come to Olympia. I'm very tired of denying this things, but I will inform you when we start to work with someone.

No need to inform anyone about anything i am just discussing the odds. and noone attacked they spelled that very city from that some low profile SM guy randomly, its just interesting nothing else.

Its just like IF Olympia alliance would assault some low profile guy close to them (bottom 5 paragon points rank) and on that very day KD guy would put EQ on it, and never before he did spell on that guy let alone THAT city, its just funny to think about and ties come out without thinking.

DeletedUser

Alcarin, don't question someones credibility to comment on the forums. There is no rule that states only if you play on the world you can comment.. He has just as much say as any of us.. He just needs to look at the stats and it becomes pretty clear. You talk so much dribble it's pretty funny.

Your intel must not be very good then, also have your players just gave up on stocking their caves with silver now? lol Given up on building bi's too it seems

DeletedUser

See you discuss things you dont know anything or barely anything about.... First get intel from your ''spies'' and friends then ask questions and discuss you made tons of presuming these last 24h

It was a rhetorical question really.. I know what i'm talking about. :)

DeletedUser29371

Alcarin, don't question someones credibility to comment on the forums. There is no rule that states only if you play on the world you can comment.. He has just as much say as any of us.. He just needs to look at the stats and it becomes pretty clear. You talk so much dribble it's pretty funny.

Your intel must not be very good then, also have your players just gave up on stocking their caves with silver now? lol Given up on building bi's too it seems

i showed you copy paste from shared forums... now you can deny this post was ever there but ballzach will realise its from him and the name is written even date and time.

Feel free to spy cities our troops are mostly on travel while you spy them so you will never see anything...

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

No need to inform anyone about anything i am just discussing the odds. and noone attacked they spelled that very city from that some low profile SM guy randomly, its just interesting nothing else.

Its just like IF Olympia alliance would assault some low profile guy close to them (bottom 5 paragon points rank) and on that very day KD guy would put EQ on it, and never before he did spell on that guy let alone THAT city, its just funny to think about and ties come out without thinking.

I think you're underestimating the fact that people have individual friends.. You don't need to relate their 2 alliance just because someone may have asked their 1 friend to EQ a city. This has blown way out of proportion lol

DeletedUser29371

I think you're underestimating the fact that people have individual friends.. You don't need to relate their 2 alliance just because someone may have asked their 1 friend to EQ a city. This has blown way out of proportion lol

Even better info thanks, if you have individual friends in alliance its even less likely you would wage war on them ;) I know i would speak against such war all the time, now you tied HK with KD even more ....

So now its either killer odds, or working together or tied even mroe through individual friendship :)

DeletedUser

Even better info thanks, you have individual friends in alliance its even less likely you would wage war on them ;) I know i would speak against such war all the time, now you tied HK with KD even more ....

Okay, you just ignored my point lol Having a friend in an alliance is different from being allies with the whole alliance and having a coordinated attacks.

DeletedUser

I can talk about our official diplomacy and relations. If this famous earthquake did hit, maybe someone from my alliance has something with that, I really don't know, just trying to guess... I have never hide something here, so I will inform everybody on this forum if we make some ally in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.