Wars (again, hopefully last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey it was just one city and one attack. you did try to make this a statement attack and it failed.

Your first tactic failed and you will adjust. Ours worked this time but as you adjust we adjust... Thats all this is. Posturing and playing field position..

Enough of the "You havnt seen the might of Paragon" speech anymore.. No matter how you down play it you sent about everything you could to try and show dominance.. Be it some were tied up attacking others or not.. If thats the case shows this world is changing and us "noobs" are needing more effort. Even you are realizing this as you keep talking of your allies joining in now..

Thats all Ill say on this..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33267

There was a LOS II so that makes us LOS III and the reason people see us like that is because there are afraid to admit we are here to stay and you know this deep down but cant accept it.

And yeah we are the real LOS but we are the active members that know what we are doing that's why Zan dint get an invite as my nephew who is 2 is a better player. And he also wont become someones weapon in war as my nephew as more sense.

We can all try and give the better players a ego boost but we would rather show it on the battle field and not hide behind people like Zan does.

Its like Austin Powers and Mini Me lmao

bR32uno

Phrourach
I understand dodging a revolt to save your troops, sacrificing the wall, but why burn all those troops on the clearing attacks ?
I should think you only fight the CS when dodging.
Losing all those troops will get your alliance in big trouble if attacked befire they are rebuild.

Just a n00b's point of view. ;)
And you guys do know what the enter button does, do you ?

DeletedUser33267

We dint burn too many as an alliance we only sent what was needed.

The main reason i wasted my troops is to show Ostrich is not the man he is just someone that pays a lot of money to be where he is. I also needed the bp's

DeletedUser33267

And as the best player in every world Ostrich you know when you send whats needed to repel cs landings you will lose that little bit more than you would with overkill.

And the wall played a part but also took 16 nukes of yours outta the game it was a loss we were willing to take as it seemed to do the job or did you get the city with the 3 cs you sent.

bR32uno

Phrourach
And the wall played a part but also took 16 nukes of yours outta the game it was a loss we were willing to take as it seemed to do the job or did you get the city with the 3 cs you sent.

And what is keeping those 16 nukes to arrive at your now low on defense city's ?
I would not call that out of the game, that is just being shortsighted.

DeletedUser33267

Who said we were low on defense that's a view others have not our alliance.

DeletedUser

OK send the 16 nukes.. br32uno.. Your trying to belittle TAGGED by calling him shortsighted but what would those 16 nukes do now?? What would they follow up with?? Would no new defense come? Your not making sense...

DeletedUser

Obviously I'm not going to continue attacking a city with 1200 transports in it, duh.

I'll save those 16 nukes for a more effective application. Bru32no makes plenty of sense.

DeletedUser

How? you just proved his argument was flawed by stating why you are not continuing... Orestres what you said is the correct call. You save those for the next attack..

DeletedUser

And what is keeping those 16 nukes to arrive at your now low on defense city's ?
I would not call that out of the game, that is just being shortsighted.

believe calling someone shortsighted isnt just giving advise..

DeletedUser33267

No were not we are proving a point.

The point that Ostrich is ok to talk to me when he thinks he as the upper hand. All last nite i played him like a guitar and took everything i told him as truth he even asked his own guys to message mine and find out what had happened and he also sent a sos call out to 2 alliances i know of at least to help with a 2k bir wall that was not even there.

Now who is shortsighted???

DeletedUser

what happened?

Jdeoro/Olympia Alliance 101 take a city from Paragon?

City Point Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date
shumpo 10,142 -vka jdeoro Paragon Olympia Alliance 101 2012-11-13 20:11:43

DeletedUser29371

what happened?

Jdeoro/Olympia Alliance 101 take a city from Paragon?

City Point Old Owner New Owner Old Alliance New Alliance Date
shumpo 10,142 -vka jdeoro Paragon Olympia Alliance 101 2012-11-13 20:11:43

we surrendered to Olympia 101.....

DeletedUser33267

Look there you go again you surrendered never a good word to say about anyone.

No wonder you dont get the respect you actually deserve.

When you dont get a city you make excuses.

When you get a city took off you, you make excuses lmao.

Its becoming a theme ha.

DeletedUser29371

Look there you go again you surrendered never a good word to say about anyone.

No wonder you dont get the respect you actually deserve.

When you dont get a city you make excuses.

When you get a city took off you, you make excuses lmao

Didnt you read the irony in my words? he made a dumb question so i replied with a dumb answer, simple as that.... asking what happened when its evident Paragon lost a city to Olympia 101.

if i would explain him why we lost it, you would come here and call it excuse again so why bother?

Status
Not open for further replies.