Wars (again, hopefully last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow, guess i hit a hotspot there!
Three replies in a few minutes...

So 1.
Tagged, i call you to attack me, not other way around.
Who can read is clear in advantage!

And as i am my own master, "i hide behind myself" ??? How is that going to work?

2nd:
Yeah Zap , maybe you should stop smoking all that stuff if you cant remember, but fact is, that your account is marked red!

and last but not least...
3rd:
Pfa, would you mind showing some proof?
That will be amazing to see proof of something that can not be proofed.
Maybe you also have proof of the existence of the big spaghetti monster or know who killed JFK...
Please share a little of your great light of unlimited wisdom into our dark lives!
We would be forever thankful!

DeletedUser

2nd: Yeah Zap , maybe you should stop smoking all that stuff if you cant remember, but fact is, that your account is marked red!

Hmm, I don't smoke anything (not even cigarettes) and yes, I've received to negative reps. Gee, how could that have possibly happened, not like someone would just down vote Tagged and I just to perpetuate this whole "They are the bad guys" image your trying to cast on us. I'm not saying it's you I'm just saying it doesn't mean anything at all. I've never lost my temper here nor have I ever violated any terms of use for the forums. Your trying so hard but just really not getting anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

-vka never used premium and only had 8 cities at most. He was one of our lowest ranked and least active members, with his city mass centered in O34, which isn't even a Paragon priority.

He only remained with Paragon because he had tenure, but he has never been an integral part of this alliance and never offered a significant contribution in terms of operations or defense.

Just more excuses from OrestesOfMastercard to feed the ego, right?

Totally understandable. Every alliance (or most) have players that aren't as into it as everyone else or have cities in areas that offer little protection.

DeletedUser

Orestes really? Never supported Zhanshi.... I have messages from you and others saying different.. Dont play that..

Zhanshi: ... not even worth discussing anymore...

I never sent a single soldier. Scout's honor.

DeletedUser

-vka is quitting the game and didn't have the sense to hold his cities til we could take them over internally. The noobs need to take a worthy target before crying "Victory!". -vka never even posted an SOS.

No one said it was a victory, AO101 took the city because they knew that he was inactive, somehow you've turned it so it looks like they're noobs for doing the obvious thing lol.. You should take better control of your inactives, also Orestes ever heard of trip wires?

Sure you can say he wasn't premium and other stuff, but all the cities you have taken from AO101 are not 'premium'. I wouldn't even waste a CS on half of the ones that Paragon has picked up from AO101

DeletedUser29371

No one said it was a victory, AO101 took the city because they knew that he was inactive, somehow you've turned it so it looks like they're noobs for doing the obvious thing lol.. You should take better control of your inactives, also Orestes ever heard of trip wires?

Sure you can say he wasn't premium and other stuff, but all the cities you have taken from AO101 are not 'premium'. I wouldn't even waste a CS on half of the ones that Paragon has picked up from AO101

Why are we still discussing this event, its nothing anyway... i get a feeling failure players like to get happy for finally taking something udner Paragon banner like the Unknowns were boasting when they conquered 1 inactive then Dragon Jumoon and so on and on and now vka....

he did not let us know he wants to quit so we would conquer his cities easily.... the bottom line is Paragon slacker lost another city to Olympia Alliance 101, its all there needs to be said about it really.....

Everything else is boosting ego or trying to play propaganda and off each others side....

Noobs are those who are trying to make it look like someone made an effort (Paragon) to defend and still lost the city when clearly NOONE protected those cities even with tripwires going off because we asked vka what the hell is happening first.

DeletedUser

Why are we still discussing this event, its nothing anyway... i get a feeling failure players like to get happy for finally taking something udner Paragon banner like the Unknowns were boasting when they conquered 1 inactive then Dragon Jumoon and so on and on and now vka....

he was an idiot for not letting us know he wants to quit so we would conquer his cities easily.... the bottom line is Paragon slacker lost another city to Olympia Alliance 101, its all there needs to be said about it really.....

Everything else is boosting ego or trying to play propaganda and off each others side....

Noobs are those who are trying to make it look like someone made an effort (Paragon) to defend and still lost the city when clearly NOONE protected those cities even with tripwires going off because we asked vka what the hell is happening first.

Yes, I completely agree with your point about that's all that needs to be said. Orestes needs to realise this, don't try so hard to cover it up when there's nothing to cover up. Yeah, oh course it's a gain for JD personally as he's picked up a city for himself, but I think we all realise that he was inactive. BUT Orestes did say that after Dragon he was going to tripwire every single Paragon city, and this is basically the same thing that's happened now. So that can be called a failure on his side. Even if you're saying there WERE tripwires, we saw no defense effort

DeletedUser29371

Yes, I completely agree with your point about that's all that needs to be said. Orestes needs to realise this, don't try so hard to cover it up when there's nothing to cover up. Yeah, oh course it's a gain for JD personally as he's picked up a city for himself, but I think we all realise that he was inactive. BUT Orestes did say that after Dragon he was going to tripwire every single Paragon city, and this is basically the same thing that's happened now. So that can be called a failure on his side. Even if you're saying there WERE tripwires, we saw no defense effort

Look if tripwire goes off you ask a player to post breports and/or give info of wall standing his own defend capacities.... every Paragon member is ordered to have enough defense navy to easily snipe 1 CS HIMSELF, so we dont need to be distracted helping on 1 CS. Its different when we suspect its a large attack party like it was the case with me on Fort Knox when red branch utterly failed.

Also if tripwire goes off you dont simply send tons of troops to defend, it might've simply been a fake attack that actually landed and killed the tripwire and he might've burn the wall (yes you can check this by points growth charts but what if you send and he burns it after you cannot recall) there are alot of options that can happen and defending a player OFFLINE without info is pointless effort since its 50-50 .... all vka would need to do is write the exact landing time because i know jdeoro was not close enough for short range CS and i would've take care of jdeoros CS easily.

We should've simply kick a player not responding within 4-5h since tripwire went off, and all the hassle of this discussion would be removed... but we were (again) too forgiving.

DeletedUser17088

'Noob' is fine as an 'insult' as its a gaming term

all other game banter and 'insults' should be directed at a players gaming skill/decisions/fail and not their person

I do not make the rules, i enforce them.

If you have a problem with the word 'Noob' (which i guarentee you do not, you are simply clutching at straws for the sake of it) then you should bring it up with the Community manager

calling someone an idiot - no, not acceptable

telling someone they made an idiotic choice to attack a city - perfectly acceptable

if you cannot see the difference then that is your own issue. No more posts about this as its off topic and an argument for the sake of arguing.

DeletedUser33267

Ok when i was talking To Ostrich by personal messages he made a idiotic and thick mistake to tell other alliances about the 2k birs.

Is that better. And it is on the subject too as it was a battle for a city.

ah so minor members, in other words noobs? newbs and slackers... good to know that whole alliance of 101 only has 2 players, and you put their names on because we both know they are 24/7 turtlers with 90% defense.

That will happen as soon as his cities are in reasonable distance for multiple CS launches ;) Jdeoro the turtle will have to wait. We have more important plans right now :)

5:6 :p
Ps; this guy was in probably top 20 of Olympia 101....

Ps2; That words of being minor etc. reminds me on when coach here already 1 day before the match in football claimed ''i hope we wont have rain cos else it wil lbe hard'' when he knew it will rain and he just needed a good excuse for potential failure.

Looks like you have a very short memory span mate. Looks like your able to use this excuse but no one else. Mad how things come back and bite you hey mate.

DeletedUser29371

Looks like you have a very short memory span mate. Looks like your able to use this excuse but no one else. Mad how things come back and bite you hey mate.

The only one having no memory span at all is you TAGGED, go check who used excuse first, when it really was excuse, if you use it once or twice and if its true its true people kept using it for the months in EVERY conquest of Paragon, we used it on 2 players, believe me if they conquer me or Orestes ill applaud them and use 0 excuses........ why do you try to make it look like Paragon is full of excuses everyone else is never,, thats the feeling you give and i said i will not debate this with a guy whose alliance had nothing to do with this at all... If atleast youd organise it... but no, now you're trying to take this option to mock players of Paragon.

lets say so.... we shall see who will win olympia is the better player ok? We are both here so is everyone else.... Lets see who is better in diplomacy and skills of this game to win the world... will it be Defiance or Paragon , for 100% will not be both.

So, mate (heh) dont worry you will loose eventually you only have to give my diplomacy a little more time and allow some alliances to finish off other parts of dumb idea coalition... When all parts of my idea will fall into placed sets you will loose the will to play Olympia. See i am a long term planner, you planned for the next few days if at all.

I said I did not want to explain why and made cynical reply to a silly question and you instantly came out calling it excuse remember? Then i wrote the truth you called it excuse again and I did not even want to write why we lost the city because i knew what will happen hence my line ''we lost the city to Jdeoro and thats all that matters''

Even Gammasnarf agreed and understood its inactive player(was) but you kept annoying the stuff that should be done by now... why? Because i know that deep down you know Defiance cannot win the world alone and you are left with little friends that can punch a fight ..

DeletedUser33267

But this was not an excuse they were being honest he was not an active player like yourself. But you still called it an excuse.

You used the same line yesterday for losing a city, Straight away its a non active non premium player and was not part of your plans. If not and you plan so far ahead why was he in your alliance for so long???

As for winning or losing it is just a game as you can see Ive won 1 world don't wanna be greedy ha.

Our alliance knows what we got to do as they have someone that's done it before. What about yourself MATE.

And by the way i will never lose the will to play Olympia. And the reason i say these things is because that's how it comes across. Like the op the other day i know it was not planned shado was your target and because he was online Ostrich thought he could just overwhelm me or bully me into getting my city.

Where was the plan there. FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL MATE.

But still you can not say ok your right we were dumb in trying that. All we get is that's over kill and i dusted ya wall, Your daft in letting the revolt get in. I may well be dumb but i made a decision and guess what it worked. Well done on my wall and well done on taking the city.

Wait you dint take it did you.

DeletedUser29371

But this was not an excuse they were being honest he was not an active player like yourself. But you still called it an excuse.

You used the same line yesterday for losing a city, Straight away its a non active non premium player and was not part of your plans. If not and you plan so far ahead why was he in your alliance for so long???

As for winning or losing it is just a game as you can see Ive won 1 world don't wanna be greedy ha.

Our alliance knows what we got to do as they have someone that's done it before. What about yourself MATE.

So inactive = 15+ supports incoming without trips(0 navy)

It seems everyone goes inactive when we hit him with CS apart from a few rare examples like Kaher

DeletedUser

I had 1200 Archers and Phlebius had 500 Biremes in the city. -vka sent those troops home without a word. It was tripped.

DeletedUser

WOW, is this still going on ?
A single city conquest is hardly a war, is it ?

It is when it doesnt happen often! :p They have to gloat about something!

Also TAGGED, let jedoero argue his case if he wants to, as he is the one that truly knows what happend.

Also some facts, jedoero only gained 1200 ABPs on that day, which means Paragon didnt defend the city, they have told you why, now lets move on from this!

As for you defending your city, paragon has said that yes you defended the CS attempts, they also said they thought it was silly of you to let them destroy your wall completley in the revolt attack. You said you didnt mind as you where trying to bait them (orestes) into going for the CS attempt to try destroy alot of his army, you did this, but he still has 14 nukes left cos he sent them at the revolt attack. Congrats must go to you for defending your city, well done!

Who cares if you tricked him or not, the main thing is you defended the city, it is now in the past, now lets all move on!

DeletedUser

Excuse me for making excuses of my excuses. muahahha

TAGGED, you are excused!

tumblr_mc0108TIBI1riu2qco1_500.jpg

DeletedUser33267

It is when it doesnt happen often! :p They have to gloat about something!

Also TAGGED, let jedoero argue his case if he wants to, as he is the one that truly knows what happend.

Also some facts, jedoero only gained 1200 ABPs on that day, which means Paragon didnt defend the city, they have told you why, now lets move on from this!

As for you defending your city, paragon has said that yes you defended the CS attempts, they also said they thought it was silly of you to let them destroy your wall completley in the revolt attack. You said you didnt mind as you where trying to bait them (orestes) into going for the CS attempt to try destroy alot of his army, you did this, but he still has 14 nukes left cos he sent them at the revolt attack. Congrats must go to you for defending your city, well done!

Who cares if you tricked him or not, the main thing is you defended the city, it is now in the past, now lets all move on!

This all i wanted from Paragon sorry not the full alliance just a select few. If they said well done on defending as our aim was to take your city then i would have just left it at that and said thanks for the excitement, But they have not got the respect to say that all they keep saying is about stats this and wall that. Ostrich gloated he had never lost a cs and never will, so i gloated that within 24 hours 3 cs failed and 1 died.

I like the way you have done this message maybe some people can learn from this and i thank you for being respectful towards me and our alliance in this instant.

Tagged.

Status
Not open for further replies.