Wars of Paros

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Biggest load of crock ever, Chaos Hunters took 2 Venom cities and Venom kicked them whilst the CS's were on the way, another of those alliances that kicks members to try and keep the stats looking good, a bunch of glory hunters!

There is somersetting called Grepo Stat, just for your refrence.

Question: Ask yourself why Choas hunters go after inactive members (yellow/red) twice, before blurting out conclusion. you want to criticize, be productive, dont just ... yeah you know ;)

Answer: they cant take a single city from our active members. So they check the stats, go for inactive :)

P.S: jealousy always circles around glorious players and alliances, we are used to the fact that there are many players jealous of us, learn how to play instead of wasting your time, passing funny judgments :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Biggest load of crock ever, Chaos Hunters took 2 Venom cities and Venom kicked them whilst the CS's were on the way, another of those alliances that kicks members to try and keep the stats looking good, a bunch of glory hunters!

Look everyone someones got 6 cities now and it only took him a month to grow a set, now Chucky wants to run his mouth, pathetic!!

Lets talk facts, you sir are a weak player from a weak alliance. Your alliance was/is as active as Venom, yet you are allied with the second best alliance in your own ocean (Black Legion) and had to take merge from 3rd best alliance in your ocean (Reapers Of Death) just to survive. Reapers Of Death of players that joined your alliance abandoned theirs because we refused to pact with them and showed how easily we can take their cities so your lack of gratitude is shameful.

Don't get me wrong I have nothing against alliances making pacts, BL every right to do so everyone plays the game differently, I don't expect people to play it like us. Nor do I have anything against merges, RoD can choose to merge, if they feel they can't reach the goals they set out for themselves. What I have a problem with is people who dedicate much time as us into the game, feel the need to try to discredit the achievements of others out of envy.

Anyways ain't got no more time for your patheticness.

On topic:

Chaos Hunters/Black Legion/Foofies Unified Command vs. The UnKnownn

no surprise :/ tUk might be losing cities but clearly not the weak alliance here.

DeletedUser5554

My advice maybe not target such poor players. The only reasons any alliance kicks a player under threat of conquest:

1. Incompetence: Not informing people of attacks, not posting in the forums, dead weight, etc.

2. Inactivity.

If someone who was committed to a team was at threat of being conquered you can sure bet that an alliance would try to save them. If you have reason to say otherwise please kindly post screen shots of your proof and collect your apology. Other than that don't call BS because the stats don't show you as winning. It's a poor reflection of personal character and closes down your alliance's options which could be useful later.

DeletedUser

yet you are allied with the second best alliance in your own ocean (Black Legion)

You know you keep saying this and it keeps being thrown out there. Ummm, where was that ever posted/announced? Last I checked several members of Black Legion were from TLO. We pretty much wiped TLO from the map. I seriously doubt they would want to work with us. There has never been any agreement NAP/DNA or otherwise with TBL.

I know saying anything toward you Daizan, will probably result in a chest puffing, fist pounding on said chest. But fact is man. We are not and never have been hooked up with TBL. Your intelligence source is incorrect.

Just sayin

DeletedUser33512

You know you keep saying this and it keeps being thrown out there. Ummm, where was that ever posted/announced? Last I checked several members of Black Legion were from TLO. We pretty much wiped TLO from the map. I seriously doubt they would want to work with us. There has never been any agreement NAP/DNA or otherwise with TBL.

I know saying anything toward you Daizan, will probably result in a chest puffing, fist pounding on said chest. But fact is man. We are not and never have been hooked up with TBL. Your intelligence source is incorrect.

Just sayin

Wiping them from the map would actually be a very big reason to work with you. Well, the ones who were spared that is. This game is all about preservation for some, after all.

DeletedUser

Just sayin

i can confirm this, there have been a few little skirmishs but nothing major between CH and TBL, i think its just a case of being bigger fish to fry and all that :) also may want to remember that TBL only had like 50+ cities in 044 about 5 days ago

DeletedUser

I think the biggest war of all is keeping the population of Paros here.

!!!!Breath Darn you Breath!!!! * Does CPR*

DeletedUser14167

reapers merged into the hunters. this should be good as venom lost thier first city.

DeletedUser5554

reapers merged into the hunters. this should be good as venom lost thier first city.

Not a huge loss though only one city. And a one city player at that. I'm sure V2 isn't even sweating it.

DeletedUser

Yes we lost a city, many will be gained and lost thats the game,

he was inactive that needs to be said, but lose is a lose, lets move on :)

DeletedUser38128

I just love this guy that is posting the results of League of Delos vs Chaos and nobody cares about it . :D

DeletedUser5554

I just love this guy that is posting the results of League of Delos vs Chaos and nobody cares about it . :D

I care then again I take notes on who flys under the radar when I'm in a relevant alliance. Never know who you might need to turn your attention towards down the line.

DeletedUser340

That I am.

The first city you took was a ghost, say no more.

DeletedUser5061

At War With | Since - To
WARRIORS OF MAYHEM | 17/May/2013 - Present
13 gains - 0 losses

The Legion Of The Damned | 10/May/2013 - Present
25 gains - 0 losses

The Pirate Basterds | 02/May/2013 - Disbanded 03/May/2013
10 gains (15 Including Restarts) - 0 losses

Reapers Of Death | 01/May/2013 - Disbanded 15/May/2013
8 gains - 0 losses

Chaos Hunters | 27/Apr/2013 - Present - Merged 15/May/2013
18 gains - 4 losses

Inglorious Basterds | 22/Apr/2013 - Disbanded 27/Apr/2013
3 gains - 0 losses

Sons of Olympus | 22/Apr/2013 - Surrendered 24/Apr/2013
14 gains - 0 losses

Phoenix | 21/Apr/2013 - Disbanded 29/Apr/2013
13 gains - 0 losses

Sons of Poseidon | 20/Apr/2013 - Merged 22/Apr/2013
8 gains - 0 losses

DeletedUser5554

Isn't this current wars? Why do old wars matter?

Point and Shoot vs -Bloody Monkeys

Leading 7-1