Wars of Paros

• Thread starter Crixus Undefeated Gaul
  • Start date

DeletedUser

League of Delos VS Erys and Erysian guard. Almost over though.

DeletedUser32254

Point and Shoot vs Victories and Redwood.

Victores is not currently at war with Point and Shoot but it sure seems that Point and Shoot would like to be removed from the Victores "do not attack" List. (For the record, I know of no hostile acts by any Victores member on any Point and Shoot member.)

However, Point and Shoot has been provoking Victores for a while now. Copious amounts of attitude, attempting to dictate where we conquer cities, the spys (act of war), and now this new vague threat about "48 hours", and "stay tuned", from the same P&S lead staff member who launched the spys against us.

This leads me to believe that P&S does not have good intentions towards Victores.

DeletedUser38652

Victores is not currently at war with Point and Shoot but it sure seems that Point and Shoot would like to be removed from the Victores "do not attack" List. (For the record, I know of no hostile acts by any Victores member on any Point and Shoot member.)

However, Point and Shoot has been provoking Victores for a while now. Copious amounts of attitude, attempting to dictate where we conquer cities, the spys (act of war), and now this new vague threat about "48 hours", and "stay tuned", from the same P&S lead staff member who launched the spys against us.

This leads me to believe that P&S does not have good intentions towards Victores.

I'm actually not apart of the leadership so I cant say wether it is true or not, but I got told that you guys were plotting against us with Redwood Originals if not please contact NodCrush as he can take over from here. In-game.

DeletedUser32254

I'm actually not apart of the leadership so I cant say wether it is true or not, but I got told that you guys were plotting against us with Redwood Originals if not please contact NodCrush as he can take over from here. In-game.

Perhaps someone inside is telling you "tales" to further their own personal agenda?

It would not be the first time such has happened inter-alliance in Grepo.
I myself was a victim of it back in world Delphi.

The Victores diplomat is in contact with the P&S diplomat. ( Who BTW, is the same P&S player that sent the spys we caught)

Personally, I will be taking anything heard from P&S leads with a large grain of salt. You may want to do the same.

DeletedUser5554

Vorian thank you for bringing this to light we were under the impression that RO and VV were one and the same as Maccat claimed.

DeletedUser14167

well as for current Venom wars:

Chaos hunters: 18 gains, 4 losses
Dark Trilogy: 11 gains, 5 losses
LotD: 25 gains, 0 losses
WoM: 13 gains, 0 losses

Wars won:
reapers of death
inglorious basterds
sons of olympus
Pheonix
Sons of Poseidon
The pirate basterds

Wars lost:
none teehee xD

DeletedUser

What are they like? I am under the impression they are turtles.

Yep, a lot of def and not a great deal of attack (and of course CH are helping them with Def) :p otherwise it would of been a walk over by now

DeletedUser14167

BL vs foofies
Venom vs CH

hmm. at what point will the two mammoths meet?

DeletedUser14786

Was Dark Trilogy sabotaged? Or just couldn't take the heat?

Last edited by a moderator: