Wars of the Ocean

DeletedUser

ROO him self wrote the message that he wants every one to believe it was sent to him, how did I know that? well very easy, we use skype for communication since we started GT and GT., after searching for similarities of text and PM conception within all the conversations both in PM and from the skype room (for the last 3 months), only ROO came back as the one and only person who ever wrote the word *cocky* (print screen of skype ROO message exists).
So from what I understand there are no BP to be gained in BlaBla on the forum, thats why better for ROO and his love birds to show us all some skill threw real battle not from jaw dance and tongue moon walk around all the alliances spreading nonsense about how bad we r.
ROO is like a baby, what ever he sees and touches he puts in mouth, when he grew up a bit he started to question every order, mission,op...etc (very tiring up attitude), every morning need to wake up and read what nonsense ROO said during the night, after he was denied leadership and almost kicked twice, he ran away to discover the world (from his farewell thread), too bad that he couldn't run far to reach sunset boulevard and try to be a rock star, instead he became the op commander of GT, there he found his happiness among players with similar xp and skills.
regards
FHM1502

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kitties ( or Fhm ),

I'm just a reporter here... I didn't think I would go through the trouble, but if you insist...

Kitties_zps2894f802.jpg

DeletedUser

Dang forums getting warm

edit: I feel this needs to be said, I tried to type that in all caps but it didn't let me. You win this time, anti-trolling comment box -_-

DeletedUser

Ahhh ok thanks :) I had absolutely no idea what the conversation was about.....

DeletedUser

Who the heck is Kitty?? :heh:

I know a couple "Kitty"s....

One is a stripper that works at that place down by the airport.

The other is the founder of the Ghythium Musketeers...

This conversation is probably about the latter.

I don't know much about Kitty... I discussed a pact opportunity with her for a short time a few weeks back, she seemed nice enough... smart... but nothing ever really came of our discussions...

I think she was put off by the awe-inspiring awesomeness of the endless legions of the mighty Doves of War.... we can be a bit overwhelming if you're not prepared.

Like unexpectedly stumbling upon the Grand Canyon... looking down upon its endless grandeur.... and seeing the world's largest Convention of Elvis Impersonators down there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know a couple "Kitty"s....

One is a stripper that works at that place down by the airport.

The other is the founder of the Ghythium Musketeers...

This conversation is probably about the latter.

I don't know much about Kitty... I discussed a pact opportunity with her for a short time a few weeks back, she seemed nice enough... smart... but nothing ever really came of our discussions...

I think she was put off by the awe-inspiring awesomeness of the endless legions of the mighty Doves of War.... we can be a bit overwhelming if you're not prepared.

Like unexpectedly stumbling upon the Grand Canyon... looking down upon its endless grandeur.... and seeing the world's largest Convention of Elvis Impersonators down there.

Rooster. You will always have my support for such eloquence and lovely rhetoric. Bravo!

:)

DeletedUser

The southern seas are enjoying a full blown war - everyone versus HA.

HA are winning right now.. but the super pact are using 'the Russian defense'.. very crafty.. pumping out 100,000's of troops to die and hoping the weather will change and that HA will all freeze to death...

So far the plan is going well I think.. very mild for January though.. very mild indeed...

DeletedUser

Lawl thats true. While in the core..... Everyone must think the christmas ceasefire is still in place :heh: