Wars of the Ocean

DeletedUser

so far i heared they ghosted there and have a alliance followed them to edessa just to take them out

just for the record thats what i heard

DeletedUser

Yea i heard that as well actually.... Being in them they seem pretty good though, not up to the standards of a good 1.26 alliance, but good enough for 3rd-4th gen.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yea i heard that as well actually.... Being in them they seem pretty good though, not up to the standards of a good 1.26 alliance, but good enough for 3rd-4th gen.

You actually make it sound like they're from one of the oldest worlds. They're not even from the 1st generation warrior worlds. I like to learn more about HA.

I've seen many people from the 1st generation worlds playing edessa including many of my old friends and enemies from Eta.

DeletedUser

Lol they are not, they are not even 2nd gen :p They are from Lamia, 3rd gen world. Yes, and even though Warriors of Eta dont have many "top" players, they hold the old world view, where you dig in, and dont quit. Really good to see.

DeletedUser15336

hahahahahah.....we are the old generation......hahahhahahahah, we are getting old my old friend and enemy ( j.n.c. 93)
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol its a good thing bro, being a 1st gen vet gives you more reputation haha ;)

DeletedUser

Lots of rumors going around, seems like a large scale war is approaching. Good thing too, Edessa's been a little quiet the past month or two.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
HA and TRT, I would like to see go at it.

The Horns and HA possibly will go at it, looking at it geographically... It's all going to get very interesting ;)

DeletedUser

I predict Horns and HA first, cos it seems HA and TRT are going to save the big war for a year or two for now. Or never.

DeletedUser

From what I've been hearing, it seems it's coming down to two very big coalitions of alliances going at it. I for one am very curious to see how all these alliances will be able to organize and work together. As of right now, this is still anyone's world and for the sake of excitement, I hope it stays that way for a while.

Nothing fun about a world where you can call the winner 6 months in.

DeletedUser

HA ? who..

TrT and Horn will go at it.. Traveling time is no concern for either side nor is the alliance that finds themselves in the middle of it. HA will feel left out and mass ghost.

~ Easy prediction.

DeletedUser

HA ? who..

TrT and Horn will go at it.. Traveling time is no concern for either side nor is the alliance that finds themselves in the middle of it. HA will feel left out and mass ghost.

~ Easy prediction.

Ummmm a little humor here.. You got any more easy predictions lol

DeletedUser

From what I've been hearing, it seems it's coming down to two very big coalitions of alliances going at it.

The Mighty Doves and their coalition of the BEST of the Good & Brave alliances vs. the wicked and pathetic powers of stinky evil and poor dancing?

and yes.... all evidence to the contrary...The Chicken Dance is a part of that sad world of "poor dancing"...

DeletedUser

I predict Horns and HA first, cos it seems HA and TRT are going to save the big war for a year or two for now. Or never.

Sorry Jono, as you know by now HORNS, TrT and HA are going at it now. HORNS have taken 6 cities, TrT have taken 5. Going to be a long war I'm betting, its just the first day.

Of course TrT gave Greek Terror a beat down first, even with massive support from HA. As was the case with Malicious Intent. Who disbanded and most went to GT. But now its fun time, and the rank 1,2 and 3 alliances are at it hot and heavy.

DeletedUser

Looks like HA has lost 14 cities to this "war" in total. 0-14

TWO players have quit (1 of them Jono?), the other was HAs #1 Player in Pts.

DeletedUser

Jono had started giving his cities away before the war started, its just been a slow process. DURANGO however seems to have made the decision after the start of the war, judging by the time that HA started to take his cities. I can not say that I know for sure.

To give HA credit, they are fighting hard to save their cities. TRT just tried and failed to take one, HA had over 600 transports in that city alone. :eek:

:pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Without a doubt it will be a fun war, indeed! I can't wait for days to come! :)

~ Lane