Wars of the Ocean

DeletedUser

Been a bloody past couple days. We shall see what the coming weeks will be like. Fun so far!

DeletedUser

seams like the last days were also , since this forum is nearly dead yawn

DeletedUser

Yea this place is. So how is the HA vs TRT/Horns war going??

DeletedUser

Yep...It's like a disease, like the Great Plague in 1665 London. :p

DeletedUser

Yep...It's like a disease, like the Great Plague in 1665 London. :p

Again, Narcotix you have the right idea but ... its actually a symptom of Turtolosis. ;)
Guess Spending 0.0005 of my life researching about turtlology paid off. I am willing to take free lectures for anyone intrested in the subject, the practicles are the most fun, imo, we just unload all our off. on turtles and see how long it takes to crack their shell. :D

DeletedUser

I personally think we should leave all the turtles for Doves of War. They have beaks and talons, and are much better equipped to crack through the shells and suck up all that good turtle juice. Millions of years of evolution cannot be wrong. There's a species of seagull which has learned to carry shellfish, turtles, etc. high in the air and drop them on rocks. Perhaps the Doves are a product of a similarly-influenced natural selection. Perhaps...

DeletedUser

Can we not simply flip them onto their back and watch them cook in the sun?

DeletedUser

Can we not simply flip them onto their back and watch them cook in the sun?

Well yes, but watching them smash against rocks after a 40ft drop seems more rewarding. But with the sun cooking, we can simply snatch then eat. Saves a step, that plan does.

DeletedUser

and a feast they did have! for dessert was the amusing and quick demise of HA