Wars (remake)

DeletedUser19260

Ok I declare war on any alliance who feels the need to have a PACT. Or any alliance who hides PACT's cause they are ashamed of the fact that they need diplo to survive:eek:

Now bring on the BP:p As rimming me is not gonna happen:cool:

Or will it happen:rolleyes: I guess time will tell:eek:

th

Well I guess time moves slower for me than others, as my waiting has gotten tiresome:p

th

Whats your obsession with pacts?

DeletedUser12667

Mainly just banter to try to provoke some fun. I like to see what people say or do to either agree with my opinion or disagree. And if I provoke attacks while doing it then that is all the better:) But if someone enjoys playing with an alliance that has lots of PACT's then that is cool. Being that this is just a game, no point playing if you cant have fun while playing. I personally dont use diplo cause I just dont care if I win or loose, playing for me is more for the social aspect of it. I have had my days at the top(been there done that lol)

DeletedUser29916

I look forward hitting you up in time Hilop, looks like it'll be a great time.

For now this topic is actually about wars, not pacts.. perhaps you (or someone else lol) could try making a new topic 'Pacts'. The game has a build in option to hide Pacts, doesn't mean all of you can't put your heads together and try to find out who is pacted with who. Furthermore I'd like to point out that everyone who Pacts with EOD or any other top alliance probably has reasons to do this.

About wars... I see some Blitzkrieg, Berserkers... Had some Persians for breakfast last (?) week or the week before...

It's been a busy time seeing many big players who went in VM are running out of vm days and not spending gold (thank god) to buy more vm-days. I see lots of alliances rushing to crucial spots, lots of fun.

DeletedUser12667

Well hate to disagree on your statement the PACT's and wars are not intertwined. There would be way more wars if the PACT's with alliances that are dominant around the other alliance didnt exist. But again, we all have our opinion on PACT's and there will be no win on the debate since both sides feel they are right. I will always think an alliance chooses to PACT due to the lack of trust in the members it has. Why would the leaders remove targets from its members? That is what PACTing does. But then you say it is a team effort to remove a threat, well only 1 alliance can win, so that imo is cheating the odds. And then we come to the excuse that there are more friends than the cap, well I play chess with my friends often, and would you guess that they were actually on the other side of the board trying to kill my king:eek:

So to all those who choose to use diplo, I say hats off to ya. But deep down I am sure those who do can see how a non PACT'd world would be more fun.

But we play grepo for fun, and if a PACT makes it more fun then I got no arguments on PACT's. Other than those I previously stated, but if it goes against enjoying the game then I guess it is irrevelant. So PACT away if that makes you wanna play. Not to mention the numerous worlds that have been opened since the start of Rheth. So players can say I am not at the stats I think I need to be, so I will drop this world and start the next world that will open shortly. Why worry here, I will have better stats in the next world,

OK Inno I am gonna make a political statement here on your business ways. You may get lots of dollars from the multiple worlds released, but if you look at the external forum posts here lately, it seems that they lean towards the negative attitude more than the positive fun banter that I recall from a time ago. Quanity does not mean quality. And why should I put an effort into the latest world when there is another released for me to try to goldwhore my way to #1? I can say for sure, grepo of today is not what it was when it was released almost 3 yrs ago, and it not being the same is not a good thing imo.

DeletedUser22170

Well hate to disagree on your statement the PACT's and wars are not intertwined. There would be way more wars if the PACT's with alliances that are dominant around the other alliance didnt exist. But again, we all have our opinion on PACT's and there will be no win on the debate since both sides feel they are right. I will always think an alliance chooses to PACT due to the lack of trust in the members it has

Rarely ever post or read these forums as in my opinion it's just not part of the game. I'm just a little perplexed at your opinions on pacts. Is this not a war game? I just think it's natural for the game to imitate life and a pact is a solid strategical advantage if you plan on winning the war. Whether it's an open pact or a hidden pact, it's all fair in war. As for the lack of trust issue - I think it's the opposite, a commitment to win will breed trust. Yes I know it's only a game but I've played for 2.5 yrs and whether you are the underdog or the big dog it's fun to get the competitive juices going. An alliance is only as strong as it's leadership/membership and as was pointed out by someone before, eventually all pacts/wings will be moot. I guess I look at it like this - "there can be only ONE" and as in any war, pacts are sometimes necessary if your ultimate goal is winning.

Probably going to regret posting this as someone will misinterpret something I wrote but a guess that's the luxury of being a few pints in.

DeletedUser12667

Na bud, never regret your opinion. As it is unique to who you are:)

As far as my obcession with PACT's, well I find it brings responses to the forums. And that imo is a good thing. But I am against PACT'ing, but if another alliance chooses to do so then that is their thing. I look at it like this, you may like steak, I dont so does my dislike of steak make you wrong for liking steak? Nope. Same goes for PACT's, just cause I dont like them shouldnt change your opinion of them. But honestly, why hide PACT's? It is like you are scared to admit you need the help of another alliance, but yet you still need the help of another alliance. That I guess is something that I will always wonder. But I am not one to do something and try to hide the fact I did it. I was man enough to do it so I am man enough to own up to the fact that I did it.

I guess if it was a real life matter where lives would actually be affected the I could see the need for PACT's, or the need to hide them. But being it is a game, all I can say is really? Lighten up and relax.

DeletedUser29916

2 Fully Equipped Vendetta 5175280 23 225012
3 Uprising Vendetta 4978512 25 199140

A new force has risen? :)

DeletedUser

war offically declared
Choas alliances VS Vendetta and Basterd alliances

DeletedUser

Yippieee!!! i thought we were the only alliance fighting wars :p

DeletedUser

Any comments from LoD side on their recent losses? :)

You guys ended the pact and started attacking us the same day so you took us a bit by surprise, and took a few cites from us. Mostly guys who were already leaving but whatever, congrats!

It was a stupid mistake really trusting you guys as this seem to happen with a lot, or actually ALL your pact friends.

But before you guys ended the pact with us you did ensure to make up an pact with Maelstrom, god forbid you could attack more then one alliance at the time....cowards!

We will deal with the maelstrom issue and we will be coming for you, see you around:)

DeletedUser20547

You guys ended the pact and started attacking us the same day so you took us a bit by surprise, and took a few cites from us. Mostly guys who were already leaving but whatever, congrats!

It was a stupid mistake really trusting you guys as this seem to happen with a lot, or actually ALL your pact friends.

But before you guys ended the pact with us you did ensure to make up an pact with Maelstrom, god forbid you could attack more then one alliance at the time....cowards!

We will deal with the maelstrom issue and we will be coming for you, see you around:)

You obviously aint paying attention to your own ship. Pact was not broken on the same date attacks started so your lying there as expected. Your info about pact with Maelstrom of course is wrong.....we pacted with them after the first round of r*mming we gave you..
Maybe this way we can get some DBP, since you lack the testosterone to attack us yourself. As for you coming after us after you deal with Maelstrom.....I very much doubt that since I first of all doubt you will deal with Maelstrom and second of all, why wait, bring it!

Its pathetic how your so B*tt hurt over a broken pact, what did you want us to do, sit and sim thru the world with you:pro: Why don't you stop your crying & trying to recruit my players with your lame lies, and fight! Just for the record since you seem to be telling everyone you had a chance to join us but turned us down.
Yes you did have a chance to join us twice. Once under recommendation of our co-founder, he had been talking with you and somehow it came up. Your response was that it sounds good and you were ready to leave because you no longer believed in your alliance anymore...but decided to stay put for a few friends of yours. The 2nd time was when YOU approached ME with the proposition to have your top 3-4 players join us on the condition that we allow LOD to be our sister alliance (effectively becoming a MRA). Tell everyone what my response was...go ahead.........

My response was NO! So who turned who down? :)

DeletedUser

You obviously aint paying attention to your own ship. Pact was not broken on the same date attacks started so your lying there as expected. Your info about pact with Maelstrom of course is wrong.....we pacted with them after the first round of r*mming we gave you..
Maybe this way we can get some DBP, since you lack the testosterone to attack us yourself. As for you coming after us after you deal with Maelstrom.....I very much doubt that since I first of all doubt you will deal with Maelstrom and second of all, why wait, bring it!

Its pathetic how your so B*tt hurt over a broken pact, what did you want us to do, sit and sim thru the world with you:pro: Why don't you stop your crying & trying to recruit my players with your lame lies, and fight! Just for the record since you seem to be telling everyone you had a chance to join us but turned us down.
Yes you did have a chance to join us twice. Once under recommendation of our co-founder, he had been talking with you and somehow it came up. Your response was that it sounds good and you were ready to leave because you no longer believed in your alliance anymore...but decided to stay put for a few friends of yours. The 2nd time was when YOU approached ME with the proposition to have your top 3-4 players join us on the condition that we allow LOD to be our sister alliance (effectively becoming a MRA). Tell everyone what my response was...go ahead.........

My response was NO! So who turned who down? :)

The fact is you guys have never attacked one alliance without covering your own a**

Against EED- Pact with Langs
Against The Langs- pact with HE

And dont even get me started on recruiting players, recruiting your way to the top must be fun!
I am surprised your members have not been bored to death in the process...

DeletedUser

For all who are wondering it is 21-0 so far ;)

In that same time period we have taken 11 Maelstrom cites defended by EoD
Considering we started a few days later after you back stabbed us that is not that bad:)

DeletedUser

We started the shared forum on 11/13 since then you have taken 7 cities from Maelstrom from what Grepostats tells me :p

Anyway come take some cities from EoD if you can :D

DeletedUser20547

In that same time period we have taken 11 Maelstrom cites defended by EoD
Considering we started a few days later after you back stabbed us that is not that bad:)

The sad thing is that you just as bad with info as the Obama administration. Please get facts so you can than speak based on facts! The cities you took from Maelstrom were not defended by EOD or ROD. In fact you did attack a few cities where our defense was at and you failed to take the cities....and aside from that we only defended a hand full of cities and I can't figure out where your coming with this number that Maelstrom lost 11 EOD defended cities.. you definitely qualify to be in the Obama administration with your lies.

and about the other wars you speak off.....lol, your a complete joke. Its like a recruit fresh out of boot camp trying to talk and tell stories about the Iraq war! During those wars you were quiet as a church mouse and no where to be seen so you really should not even bring up wars you sat out! Just for the record, EED was pacted with several other alliances and so where we......so no side was alone...whats your point? Against Langs....they were also pacted with others so whats your point there...? As a leader you should focus on your current war and finding ways for your players to succeed or in this case survive instead of crying about past wars that you never took part in.
About recruiting players...for gawds sakes man....really......you have to resort to that as well...lol We've had several top players join us...is there something wrong with that? are you B*tt hurt because they choose us instead of you? Well maybe they choose to be on a team where their leader believes in them win or lose! a team where their leader is not trying to bail on them and just save his few friends (like u tried)!! Get a grip mate...your disappointing in so many ways. I expecting the crying from noob leaders but I expected a little more from you....I guess you proved me wrong:pro:

DeletedUser

The sad thing is that you just as bad with info as the Obama administration. Please get facts so you can than speak based on facts! The cities you took from Maelstrom were not defended by EOD or ROD. In fact you did attack a few cities where our defense was at and you failed to take the cities....and aside from that we only defended a hand full of cities and I can't figure out where your coming with this number that Maelstrom lost 11 EOD defended cities.. you definitely qualify to be in the Obama administration with your lies.

and about the other wars you speak off.....lol, your a complete joke. Its like a recruit fresh out of boot camp trying to talk and tell stories about the Iraq war! During those wars you were quiet as a church mouse and no where to be seen so you really should not even bring up wars you sat out! Just for the record, EED was pacted with several other alliances and so where we......so no side was alone...whats your point? Against Langs....they were also pacted with others so whats your point there...? As a leader you should focus on your current war and finding ways for your players to succeed or in this case survive instead of crying about past wars that you never took part in.
About recruiting players...for gawds sakes man....really......you have to resort to that as well...lol We've had several top players join us...is there something wrong with that? are you B*tt hurt because they choose us instead of you? Well maybe they choose to be on a team where their leader believes in them win or lose! a team where their leader is not trying to bail on them and just save his few friends (like u tried)!! Get a grip mate...your disappointing in so many ways. I expecting the crying from noob leaders but I expected a little more from you....I guess you proved me wrong:pro:

Why you keep messing on and on about me crying and being B*tt hurt?
Only see one dude crying and feeling the need to defend himself and that is you mate!

Guess i did hit a soft spot...

DeletedUser20547

Not crying, just trying to clear things up with the actual truth that you so conveniently seem to ignore.

Considering we started a few days later after you back stabbed us that is not that bad
- CRYING

The fact is you guys have never attacked one alliance without covering your own a**

Against EED- Pact with Langs
Against The Langs- pact with HE

And dont even get me started on recruiting players, recruiting your way to the top must be fun!
I am surprised your members have not been bored to death in the process...
- CRYING

You guys ended the pact and started attacking us the same day so you took us a bit by surprise
- CRYING

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

is this activity in the forum!! hell yess
Fact 1- LOD as losing
tip- fight back if EOD is taking cities off you why attack mealstrom? intended pun
attack people take cities I don't see u winning if they take all your cities lol