Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I had thought ATOMIC and LDI were at it with eachother, then saw LDI disappear from my ocean which is what made me assume they merged into someone :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ATOMIC and LDI were allied from the beginning of the game. A number of the LDI leadership were leaving the server to go to another so they gave ATOMIC their cities. The rest of the alliance either then joined with ATOMIC or are currently unallied and around O46.

DeletedUser

Yay! ATOMIC absorbed the worst of LDI and the cream of the crop bailed ship. How promising! lol

DeletedUser30767

I think thats it. Can someone also get me a link on how to quote in these forums or is it the same as in game. Thanks for any help yall can give me.

Well, i asked the same question on questions forum .,... heres the link to that Click Me :)

DeletedUser30767

Yay! ATOMIC absorbed the worst of LDI and the cream of the crop bailed ship. How promising! lol

True indeed ... saw using grepointel that many of their good players went into other alliances ....

As for HAD it seems to have been nearly finished off .... Only the top 3 are still fighting ... :p ... wheres bR32uno ???

DeletedUser

Grepostats says Br32uno took Bolina's city of "Lucia" (8,528 points) and Deathgodace's city of Gaia (10,708 points) in the past 48 hours.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/colonizations?enemy_alliance=436&min_points=&max_points=

Bolina and Deathgodace are both HEROES AND DEMONS members. I stand corrected, they were internal conquests. I guess they didn't clear the troops from the cities when they quit? Maybe they left only offensive units as garrison. One can only speculate.

Bolina, I would've sent 10,000 troops to defend you. Why did you give up?!

bR32uno

Phrourach
deathgodace wasn't part of our alliance when I took the city.
She colonized one of my ghost farms a while ago, without asking.
So I took her 10k city as compensation.
I had to fight for it. I didn't even know she joined us, she was in another big MRA.
We have a great recruitment policy.

Bolina's city was indeed a gift.

DeletedUser25074

Lets clear this up shall we.

SM were in merg talks with IR since june that would be 2 months ago (were atomic even around then?). Long story short IR leadership messed us about. We got word that IR members wernt happy with what went down as a fair few of them were very hopeful of this merg.

Now at this point we were busy fighting pretty much everyone around us lol so IR were on the "to do" list for the time being. Things quietened down and we decided to handle past misdeeds. Just as we were about to begin the break down of Phillip for his rolls in messing us around he waved the white flag and gave up.

As for refugee's i gave my word i would take them in and my word is my bond so i honoured that word. As far as i was aware also atomic only had 1 city from IR in revolt at this time and incase u didnt notice i let that play out before inviting him to SM. Every unit in his city belonged to this player and i offered advice on how to save his city from a rather feeble effort tbh. Atomic failed and he got the invite.

Planned OP's do not warrent refugee status. Simple attacks do not warrent refugee status. Actually attempts being made at the time of invite's do and like i said i let that play out before the invite was sent.

As for wars atm SM are only red to HK KD and TU.

CH and GoO are also on that list but they are pretty much dead in the water.

DeletedUser

Grepostats says Br32uno took Bolina's city of "Lucia" (8,528 points) and Deathgodace's city of Gaia (10,708 points) in the past 48 hours.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/colonizations?enemy_alliance=436&min_points=&max_points=

Bolina and Deathgodace are both HEROES AND DEMONS members. I stand corrected, they were internal conquests. I guess they didn't clear the troops from the cities when they quit? Maybe they left only offensive units as garrison. One can only speculate.

Bolina, I would've sent 10,000 troops to defend you. Why did you give up?!

I am still here baby, hiding in the wings, I have my reasons...
besides, I would miss you too much, I only came to this forum to talk to you x

Last edited by a moderator:

bR32uno

Phrourach
At least one of them is trying to come our way.
Must hurt, losing a city and a CS one the same day.

DeletedUser25074

Yup it has begun. TU toppled and now its time for KD to face us. Not holding up too well so far letting there grudge against me personally blind them to there cities currently falling around them :p

DeletedUser

There's a new war in O54

Operation: KHAL DROGO

Today's Tally:
8 cities for Spider Monkeys
3 cities for Paragon.

If not for a few real life issues these quantities would be much higher. Paragon took all of it's cities within seconds of each other. Not bad for a day's work. Spider Monkeys has 54 members compared to Paragon's 22, so our performance was equal on a relative scale.

*Congratulations to Colegio Ingles, who got Attacker of the Day Award*

:pro:

KHAL DROGO is licking their wounds. I've written funshiba demanding he boot all players from O54 and sanction any expansion into Paragon territory. Let's see if he's smart enough to comply or dumb enough to merge with The Unknowns.

My target left KHAL DROGO just before my CS landed, so I suspect Ari Moana got less support than he wanted and is bitter about it. He won't even open my messages. I wrote to congratulate him and commend his defensive skills, not to gloat. He dodged, counter attacked, kept his cave stocked and tried to snipe. However, it wasn't enough. Our timing was so perfect nothing would have saved the city. We spent over 100,000 silver draining his cave.

All researches have been reset in my new city. That's just poor sportsmanship! He must've burned at least 10 culture points, so it looks like a classic rage quit. I'll confirm that with an activity check tomorrow.

Colonizations:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/colonizations?page=0

Spider Monkeys ABP Gains: 54 Members

Top Earner - George Wannabe with 4,460 ABP
Total ABP - 27,170
Average ABP per member - 503.15

http://www.grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en39&an=Spider+Monkeys&server=en39&enddate=2012-09-04&rt=abp

Paragon ABP Gains: 22 Members

Top Earner - OrestesOfArgos with 4,170 ABP
Total ABP - 17,166
Average ABP per member - 780.27

http://www.grepointel.com/alliance.php?server=en39&an=Paragon&server=en39&enddate=2012-09-04&rt=abp

KHAL DROGO DBP Gains: 70 Members

Top Earner - Flyer69 with 11,384 DBP (lost five cities today)
Total DBP - 56,850
Average DBP per member - 812.14

http://www.grepointel.com/alliance....L+DROGO&server=en39&enddate=2012-09-04&rt=dbp

Justice has been served cold to Flyer69 who made his way to the top of DBP charts on July 30th (the beginning of Grepolympia). He earned 26,705 DBP by holding off Spider Monkeys single handedly, then promptly ran off to vacation mode like a coward. He returned from VM today, just in time for our operation. Joseph-laff couldn't resist and I commend his swift action.

Now that crapolympia is over and flyer69 couldn't spend $200 to save himself, he lost five cities in a single day. Good work, Spider Monkeys. You're awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.