Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29371

Lets clear this up shall we.

SM were in merg talks with IR since june that would be 2 months ago (were atomic even around then?). Long story short IR leadership messed us about. We got word that IR members wernt happy with what went down as a fair few of them were very hopeful of this merg.

Now at this point we were busy fighting pretty much everyone around us lol so IR were on the "to do" list for the time being. Things quietened down and we decided to handle past misdeeds. Just as we were about to begin the break down of Phillip for his rolls in messing us around he waved the white flag and gave up.

As for refugee's i gave my word i would take them in and my word is my bond so i honoured that word. As far as i was aware also atomic only had 1 city from IR in revolt at this time and incase u didnt notice i let that play out before inviting him to SM. Every unit in his city belonged to this player and i offered advice on how to save his city from a rather feeble effort tbh. Atomic failed and he got the invite.

Planned OP's do not warrent refugee status. Simple attacks do not warrent refugee status. Actually attempts being made at the time of invite's do and like i said i let that play out before the invite was sent.

As for wars atm SM are only red to HK KD and TU.

CH and GoO are also on that list but they are pretty much dead in the water.

While you're technically true i know hell NO WAY would i let transient join Spider Monkeys (theoretically) and not be conquered by Paragon...

If someone is on my TO DO list and he stirred me up he will be conquered eventually, and no jumping alliance will save him, technically doing such thing is not refugee status but we all know its theoretically true practically its annoying. So you could plan an OP for like 5 days then all your planned targets jump ship to some other alliance and you do what waste 5 days? hellno i would proceed

DeletedUser25074

Let em try lol more DBP for me as far as im concerned :p

DeletedUser

Congratulations on all your success. That is an impressive accomplishment.

DeletedUser

This war may explain why I received a request for a pact from KHAL DROGO a few days ago.

DeletedUser25074

were dont not yet your going to see a couple more go down :p

DeletedUser

This is to the best of my knowledge what is going on in the world, and since it hasnt been updated in a while here it goes.

Largest War:
Paragon vs United MRAs (KD, OA101, LOS, LOSII, Unknowns, etc) Did I miss any?
United MRAs lead 2-0

As of this moment it seems like Paragon are feeling a bit of pressure. Lost two cities which Orestes and Alcarin say isnt a big deal. I think the pressure they are feeling is due to the fact that their attackers can outproduce them with shear numbers, not quality. I think after all the first waves of attacks die down Paragon will begin a counter attack as I believe more of their players use gold then in the United MRAs. Overall this war could be interesting if the MRAs could get a little help from some other alliances, but until that happens I will predict a Paragon victory.

Second Major War:
Hell Knights vs Spider Monkeys
HK leads 4-0

This is a war that frankly has been going on the entire game. It has been in a cold war ceasefire since late July, but with the recent HK conquests I would like to see how SM will respond when big brother Paragon isnt there to help them defend their cities. Overall I think this will be the more interesting war as these are two quality alliances.

Im sure there are other wars going on however, these are the two big ones that are gonna help shape the world.

DeletedUser

I've lost less than 10% of my defense. "United MRAs" can keep it comin' as far as I'm concerned. As long as our members are active and provide the proper S.O.S. we can save them.

Seriously, after four months we lose ONE city involuntarily and you say we're feeling the pressure? That's laughable.

Paragon vs United MRAs (KD, OA101, LOS, LOSII, Unknowns, etc) Did I miss any?
United MRAs lead 2-0

You forgot to mention the hundreds of cities we've taken from The Unknowns, KHAL DROGO, and OA101...but hey, who's keepin score?

DeletedUser

I was refering to just the recent war. I had considered all those other wars over. Sorry if I insulted you just going off the little info that I actually have. I am not in each and every alliance so i cant be sure what people have of not.

DeletedUser17088

ignore orestes, he is just feeling a bit pressured lately :D

he means no offense

DeletedUser25074

Second Major War:
Hell Knights vs Spider Monkeys
HK leads 4-0

This is a war that frankly has been going on the entire game. It has been in a cold war ceasefire since late July, but with the recent HK conquests I would like to see how SM will respond when big brother Paragon isnt there to help them defend their cities. Overall I think this will be the more interesting war as these are two quality alliances.

Im sure there are other wars going on however, these are the two big ones that are gonna help shape the world.

Just HK really bit blind there arnt u try HK&co lol an alliance like HK needing the back up of KD and .9./BH to back them up rofl.

Secondly Para have never supported us nor have we ever requested support from them although i know if we did they would happily oblige. The only workings para and SM have had are offensive ops.

But yes HK have managed 4 cities only 1 real gain is 1 from George i take my hat off to them for managing that was a close 1 but they got it.

DeletedUser30767

Just HK really bit blind there arnt u try HK&co lol an alliance like HK needing the back up of KD and .9./BH to back them up rofl.

Secondly Para have never supported us nor have we ever requested support from them although i know if we did they would happily oblige. The only workings para and SM have had are offensive ops.

But yes HK have managed 4 cities only 1 real gain is 1 from George i take my hat off to them for managing that was a close 1 but they got it.

Just somethings to point out :

1. HK was already in war with you before you even started any war against unknowns or KD .. so no need to say they are taking help of any other alliance ...

2. As for Paragon, i think they have taken a neutral stand on this war as Orestos has said on other forum ... Because HK is not in war with them and this war was before your joint ops together ...

3. HK cant hit you blind ... more than HK you yourselves have said that you are in war with them ... Infact i even remember from some forum following, i think you said it yourselves : " TU, HK, etc. are the only ones in red as of now"..

4. I think that still counts as 4 cities... otherwise when you were routing of the unknowns ... your city gains/successes would be really limited .. I think you would agree on that ...

Above all, no offense implied ... Just my views...

DeletedUser25074

When i say real gain i mean taking a city from an active and competant member of the alliance.

xDEXx we thought he was still in VM came back lost a city didnt say a word.

dbsquared logged on said he was under attack and thats it heard nothing more.

Cant really do much with that lol. George was active and is competant like i said was very very close looking at reports but u just managed it.

I never said u guys wernt in a war with us lol. But trying to deny your working with that scrub of an MRA when just by sheer fluke you guys attack at the same time for the same period of time twice now is just utter garbage lol. My previous statement was to point out a mistake in his comment about it being just SM vs HK when it obviously isnt.

DeletedUser30767

What i was trying to point out is the fact that even before you went into war with KD .. HK was able take 2 cities from SM ... that wasnt fluke was it ... ???

As to rest cant comment because i quit this server nearly 2 months back .. so seriously no idea... Just posting about what i saw during my stay...

DeletedUser25074

actually 1 was handed over by the tool i kicked cause in his words "i thought you guys would be happier with a member closer to you rather than me being south" and the second 1 was rambokeks.... i actually dont even remember him lol.

DeletedUser

I would simply like to clarify that HK is not working with KD in any form or fashion. They are not supporting us in our attacks or our defenses, nor are we doing either for them. We simply saw they intended to start attacking "someone" & we decided we should mount an offensive of our own to improve the success rate. I would say it's coincidence.... but, I don't think it's a coincidence when someone is warring with everyone around them, & everyone around them decides to attack back. So much for KD being disbanded in 3 weeks though, our core is still here & we're stronger than ever, & morale is high. :) Keep it coming, it's been fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When i say real gain i mean taking a city from an active and competant member of the alliance.

xDEXx we thought he was still in VM came back lost a city didnt say a word.

dbsquared logged on said he was under attack and thats it heard nothing more.

Cant really do much with that lol. George was active and is competant like i said was very very close looking at reports but u just managed it.

I never said u guys wernt in a war with us lol. But trying to deny your working with that scrub of an MRA when just by sheer fluke you guys attack at the same time for the same period of time twice now is just utter garbage lol. My previous statement was to point out a mistake in his comment about it being just SM vs HK when it obviously isnt.

As I said to you on private message, think whatever you want, but don't get to paranoid and start to think that we are, also, working with Paragon against you. Every city we took from you is unsubstantial to SM, and it was pure luck, but we are lucky alliance. It was never SM against HK, it was always SM against HK and our big MRA coalition contributed with some small elite alliance(not Paragon, don't point fingers to Orestes).

Status
Not open for further replies.