Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Chaos Theory and 300 war is over. They have made a NaP with them

Lords of the Rim is at war with almost every alliance around them and so is Angels of War.

DeletedUser

Lupi de Mari or something like that is at war with Chaos Theory and is whooping them. Lots of Chaos Theory players have left the alliance and to keep from falling out of the top 5 rankings they merge CT2 into them.

DeletedUser

Dark Judgement might be at war with Envenom, they took 2 cities from Envenom and no retaliation so far as I know.

DeletedUser27128

DeletedUser13294

I wonder why nobody noticed that O53 is owned by SKYNET? Was at first dominated by YP - they got hammered by everyone, then Simply Delicious - they merged into Red Flag, then Red Flag - they merged in Serbs. We smashed all alliances in O53 so far. Serbs are on the menu now. We don't like WW, and they are not gonna build them in our ocean. :pro:

PS : even the Serbs with so many RF players can't dominate O53. They are ranked 2, as they are rank 2 over all. We are rank 1 where it metters : average points/player. We are only 16, and we will hammer you all. Just come to O53.

DeletedUser22708

I wonder why nobody noticed that O53 is owned by SKYNET? Was at first dominated by YP - they got hammered by everyone, then Simply Delicious - they merged into Red Flag, then Red Flag - they merged in Serbs. We smashed all alliances in O53 so far. Serbs are on the menu now. We don't like WW, and they are not gonna build them in our ocean. :pro:

PS : even the Serbs with so many RF players can't dominate O53. They are ranked 2, as they are rank 2 over all. We are rank 1 where it metters : average points/player. We are only 16, and we will hammer you all. Just come to O53.

Dup Pecyn's ability to spend gold on the event is pretty admirable indeed. You've been smashing gold more than you've been smashing players or so i've heard

DeletedUser

Lupi de Mari or something like that is at war with Chaos Theory and is whooping them. Lots of Chaos Theory players have left the alliance and to keep from falling out of the top 5 rankings they merge CT2 into them.
yeah cause our main concern is in o55 with keeping it from Vermin

DeletedUser49210

Dup Pecyn's ability to spend gold on the event is pretty admirable indeed. You've been smashing gold more than you've been smashing players or so i've heard

Are you implying that I (1 person) killed you all? LOL
Fact of the matter is you can change alliances all you want but your skills remain the same. Now you can make excuses and blame me buying gold or whatever but the truth is so do all of you. We were only a third of your size and you ran like cowards! So keep telling yourself whatever you want so feel better from LOSING! :D

DeletedUser13294

As Dub already said : only one person killed you all? I, for one, am making gold by selling resources. I use captain and commander, and only at beginning administrator. I started this world with 60 gold, now i have 1560. Not much fun of buying gold. And if you make your own opinion after what you "heard", i tell you it is a sad way to leave your life. Believe in facts and facts are saying TBB, SD, RF were smashed big time. To help you make a new opinion, the 2 founders of TBB chose Skynet over SD, RF and now Serbs. I am one of them.

PS : come to O53. It's the coolest ocean from Taras.:cool:

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
As Dub already said : only one person killed you all? I, for one, am making gold by selling resources. I use captain and commander, and only at beginning administrator. I started this world with 60 gold, now i have 1560. Not much fun of buying gold. And if you make your own opinion after what you "heard", i tell you it is a sad way to leave your life. Believe in facts and facts are saying TBB, SD, RF were smashed big time. To help you make a new opinion, the 2 founders of TBB chose Skynet over SD, RF and now Serbs. I am one of them.

PS : come to O53. It's the coolest ocean from Taras.:cool:

Marius is delusional

DeletedUser18705

Thought I would help out SKYNET just a little bit and point out DJ LAMBO left Serbs for SKY. Either Sky is a very good alliance, or they know how to BS really well and have one heck of a recruiter.

DeletedUser

I've heard that the Serbs are going to win the world. Only way to do that is to fight Envenom. Is there a war coming ? It would be pretty interesting to see the Serbs vs Envenom and if Chaos Theory decides to jump in then they'll have to fight Tsunami and Dark Judgement as well lol.. Oh what a world.