Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser25133

you got to love these forums for comedy value alone

Skynet you have done a decent job in 53 but i have to say and you will agree if and when a larger and better organised alliance comes along and starts attacking you they is only so much you will be able to withstand.

this server is a numbers game and small alliances like yours will thrive for a bit but will be taken over or merged into another alliance unless you can get alot more good players fast.

yes a great hit on the city takeover but if you think of an alliance of 170 and say only half send support then you guys couldn't stand against 85 players and that i believe was very few sending support on it.

but this is what the game is about , fighting having fun and getting off at the anti timer lol

DeletedUser22708

Dude... why are you even here? You stated you arent even in this world... but are talking trash? LOL
Thats like beeing in the nose bleed section of a boxing match trash talking the fighter who just Knocked Out his opponent. Why dont you come into the ring and buddy roe. Lets see what you got! Or are you just the Serbs sideline cheerleader?

...and about losing our first city, pfft! They came, They saw, But forgot to conquer!!! :pro:

Oh sorry mister Dub Pecyn. I forgot only real badasses such as yourself can post here. The thing is, you didn't knock out anyone. Yeah you took 8 cities of noobs in O53 who were dumb enough to build walls. Wow great success there buddy. I just post here for some counter propaganda as i'm tired of reading the same skynet bs everywhere. I do like how you're taking this seriously, so i'm definitely gonna keep posting here haha

DeletedUser

so what? its our flyers and we do whatever we like with them. did we asked you why you sent so many flyers to kill our cs in the same city 1 day earlier?

Well, to begin with i never asked why you sent them, for the record.

And second, yeah, that was the third or fourth siege we broke on that ghost city, and we lost about 10% of those myths for all siege breaks combined. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser49210

you got to love these forums for comedy value alone

Skynet you have done a decent job in 53 but i have to say and you will agree if and when a larger and better organised alliance comes along and starts attacking you they is only so much you will be able to withstand.

this server is a numbers game and small alliances like yours will thrive for a bit but will be taken over or merged into another alliance unless you can get alot more good players fast.

yes a great hit on the city takeover but if you think of an alliance of 170 and say only half send support then you guys couldn't stand against 85 players and that i believe was very few sending support on it.

but this is what the game is about , fighting having fun and getting off at the anti timer lol

True, I would have to agree with you on that. However, I have yet to see any alliance so efficient that you speak of. Large alliances always have simmers, solo players, or newbs. Most leaders I have come across don't know how to run well orchestrated op to solidly take an allaince out. I have seen it done before in other worlds, but its very rare. So idk, only time will tell. I did hear we caught the attention of some top players in the Serb aliance who want to come up to 53 and fight us.... so maybe there can achieve that :D

Oh sorry mister Dub Pecyn. I forgot only real badasses such as yourself can post here. The thing is, you didn't knock out anyone. Yeah you took 8 cities of noobs in O53 who were dumb enough to build walls. Wow great success there buddy. I just post here for some counter propaganda as i'm tired of reading the same skynet bs everywhere. I do like how you're taking this seriously, so i'm definitely gonna keep posting here haha

LOL... you aren't very intelligent are you? First off, im never serious... i do this for laughs because im bored. Secondly, I never said i knocked out anyone. The boxing reference was an analogy comparing those who play the game (the boxers) and those watching (The fans), so you sir are a powder puff cheerleader on the side lines making pointless comments.

So keep babbling all you want for all i care. Since you aren't playing the game you dont know whats going on. Your intel is bias therefore lacks the facts. Sorry for me trying to help you out.... i suppose you're just too dumb to figure that out.

~Carry on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mess around and find out you little skeezers and SORE losers. You make me laugh, that's the only thing about you that's hard.

DeletedUser21174

LOL - hey Digital - long time no see man - i see as - always you are causing trouble! Thought you left the game man? Please dont tell me you came back to Troll and Troll in worlds you are not playing in - hehehehehehehehe! Wish you where here brother me Tass and Rogue B are floating around waiting for you again! hehehehehe ! Stay out of trouble mate! And try not to listen to what the winds say - more than often they are wrong - name me any alliance anyone of them that drops flag because they can win! No matter what your city placement is, you either have the will to do what needs to be done or you dont. Thats why i love this game and can never leave after all these years - It shows you plain as day, what and who you are!

Oh and Ps you are right anyway you put it -- they came to 053, let me say it again - they came to 053 - by whatever means they came here, they just didnt stay! =) We are now fighting Serbs, RF and Tsu looks like as well as maybe even Ricidulous if thats a bunch of NooBs then all i can say is hehheheheheheheheheheh - i am in Grepo heaven the ocean is a Wine Dark Sea and at least we are not handshanking the ocean and setting up for punk world wonders and simming like some are in this room (cough cough ) Dig. =)

DeletedUser

If you are fighting the Serbs Skynet that means you are fighting, Dark Judgement and Tsunami as well. Possibly even Splash.

DeletedUser49210

If you are fighting the Serbs Skynet that means you are fighting, Dark Judgement and Tsunami as well. Possibly even Splash.

yeah, mainly fighting the Serbs... we know DJ, TSU, and Serbs all have a pact. We havent seen anything from DJ as of yet and just a few things from TSU here and there.

DeletedUser22708

You are taking this serious or you wouldn't resort to insulting people Dub Pecyn. You can say you don't care yet you clearly do or you wouldn't be writing these books about how good you are because you managed to take 8 cities and break a couple of sieges. Let's see how you will do once you run out of manti buffs from the mythical hen event. Always a pleasure posting here in the presence of "intelligent" people such as yourself hehe

DeletedUser22708

LOL - hey Digital - long time no see man - i see as - always you are causing trouble! Thought you left the game man? Please dont tell me you came back to Troll and Troll in worlds you are not playing in - hehehehehehehehe! Wish you where here brother me Tass and Rogue B are floating around waiting for you again! hehehehehe ! Stay out of trouble mate! And try not to listen to what the winds say - more than often they are wrong - name me any alliance anyone of them that drops flag because they can win! No matter what your city placement is, you either have the will to do what needs to be done or you dont. Thats why i love this game and can never leave after all these years - It shows you plain as day, what and who you are!

Oh and Ps you are right anyway you put it -- they came to 053, let me say it again - they came to 053 - by whatever means they came here, they just didnt stay! =) We are now fighting Serbs, RF and Tsu looks like as well as maybe even Ricidulous if thats a bunch of NooBs then all i can say is hehheheheheheheheheheh - i am in Grepo heaven the ocean is a Wine Dark Sea and at least we are not handshanking the ocean and setting up for punk world wonders and simming like some are in this room (cough cough ) Dig. =)

Hello buddy, I'm in no way trolling, just made a post and was curious to see what Dub Peycin's reply would be. Yes you guys aren't doing bad in 053, never said that you did. I was just implying that the mythical hen might have helped you in breaking a couple of those cities.

I'm happy for you that you're enjoying yourself in that alliance alongside all the other "hardcore" players fighting the glorious war against all those big and bad alliances.
Dub Peycin should write a book about it

DeletedUser49210

You are taking this serious or you wouldn't resort to insulting people Dub Pecyn. You can say you don't care yet you clearly do or you wouldn't be writing these books about how good you are because you managed to take 8 cities and break a couple of sieges. Let's see how you will do once you run out of manti buffs from the mythical hen event. Always a pleasure posting here in the presence of "intelligent" people such as yourself hehe

LOL, The reason you think i care is because you cannot see yourself not caring if you were me. You think to highly of yourself Mr. Cheerleader and are over thinking the situation. I thrive off of trash talking... it gives me something to do since im bored. Another thing is I can back up my trash talk, therefore it can turn into non-fiction other than just useless statements made by someone such as yourself. I would write a book about it but its pointless since you are illiterate and wouldn't be able to understand the context clues within the sentences to grasp the strategy put worth.

I'll even set a challenge for you idiots... Since the Serbs do not want to bring the fight to me and want to send their personal cheerleader to the externals to talk trash, I'll move down and bring the fight right on the front line of the serbs stronghold. I have 1 city there right now... So now whats up? HAHAHAHA :D

~btw, Digital Mystikz sounds like a magician with a calculator. Just saying... LOL

DeletedUser22708

Again resorting to insults, you've called me unintelligent, called the Serbs idiots and you try to make fun of my name. It's heart breaking seeing how much you care about what I write here. I don't have any affiliations with Serbs btw, I just like to taunt you and with success I might add.
Seeing as you wrote another book, maybe you're having a hard time digesting the critique on you and your alliance.
LOL as you so eloquently put it

DeletedUser41523

My question: Why is it that big of a deal to anyone?

If Skynet is having fun doing its thing, who is to say its wrong? This is a wars thread right? Why not post about your own wars too and discuss those. By calling out Skynet, you're just putting more attention in Skynet, ergo we are still talking about Skynet instead of other things when Skynet haters claim they no longer want to talk about Skynet. :p

In Short: More wars discussed here = less hating on a team for talking about their fights...or more...screw it I give up.

DeletedUser49210

Again resorting to insults, you've called me unintelligent, called the Serbs idiots and you try to make fun of my name. It's heart breaking seeing how much you care about what I write here. I don't have any affiliations with Serbs btw, I just like to taunt you and with success I might add.
Seeing as you wrote another book, maybe you're having a hard time digesting the critique on you and your alliance.
LOL as you so eloquently put it

lol... all i hear is blah blah blah sis boom bah from the sidelines
Did i hurt your feelings by calling you names, awwww someone is sensitive... how cute!
hey, arent you late to that 5yr B-Day party Mr. Magician with a Calculator? You can show them how you made your number stats disappear....LOL :p

DeletedUser38223

My question: Why is it that big of a deal to anyone?

If Skynet is having fun doing its thing, who is to say its wrong? This is a wars thread right? Why not post about your own wars too and discuss those. By calling out Skynet, you're just putting more attention in Skynet, ergo we are still talking about Skynet instead of other things when Skynet haters claim they no longer want to talk about Skynet. :p

In Short: More wars discussed here = less hating on a team for talking about their fights...or more...screw it I give up.

Well said,

Everyone else knows they are lame so they continue to focus on us, quite frankly we take it as a compliment :p

DeletedUser22708

lol... all i hear is blah blah blah sis boom bah from the sidelines
Did i hurt your feelings by calling you names, awwww someone is sensitive... how cute!
hey, arent you late to that 5yr B-Day party Mr. Magician with a Calculator? You can show them how you made your number stats disappear....LOL :p

Haha very nice, it was supposed to be a surprise but I guess your parents already told you, I'll be there tomorrow, got something very special in store for you, a special surprise for a special boy ;)

DeletedUser21174

Hello buddy, I'm in no way trolling, just made a post and was curious to see what Dub Peycin's reply would be. Yes you guys aren't doing bad in 053, never said that you did. I was just implying that the mythical hen might have helped you in breaking a couple of those cities.

I'm happy for you that you're enjoying yourself in that alliance alongside all the other "hardcore" players fighting the glorious war against all those big and bad alliances.

Only thing is Mystikz is the stupid hen is helping everybody they broke 4 sieges of ours with Myths, 1 had 25k DLU in it - so one cannot really "not" play with the stupid tools grepo now saves a NooB with - so other than that ya i am having fun some of the most fun i have had in years - no handshakes - no pacts - no naps - its the old school version of grepo that i enjoy and miss dearly ... world wondering has ruined this game in my mind ... we now play a totally watered down version of the game that was once so great, when enemies where enemies server long and fought for ground and islands and not to see who could back stab the best and if that didnt work just merge with everyone as long as you save your skin - No matter where we are like a bar room brawl you cant always fight the ones you want - you at times have to fight the ones that want to fight or maybe even the ones that just happen to be there. =) Either way you cut the cloth i am having a blast and so are my teammates!

Never was into talking about it, just being about it!
So i am off back into my Grepo cave enjoy the Chatter only time will tell who is who! But i know one thing everyone is running from something into 053 - from what and why is my question if they are all great Hardcore players - why run?

DeletedUser49210

Haha very nice, it was supposed to be a surprise but I guess your parents already told you, I'll be there tomorrow, got something very special in store for you, a special surprise for a special boy ;)

A Surprise? I don't think anyone wants to see you pull an abacus out of your diaper. :D