Wars

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser49197

I'd love to see some huge wars inbetween Envenom and other big alliances. Since everyone else is fighting amongst themselves, it seems Venom is fighting everyone, but really they are just secondary enemies for most alliances. I've heard Vermin is coming under big threat, many alliances are teaming up to kill them... (maybe)

DeletedUser27128

I'd love to see some huge wars inbetween Envenom and other big alliances. Since everyone else is fighting amongst themselves, it seems Venom is fighting everyone, but really they are just secondary enemies for most alliances. I've heard Vermin is coming under big threat, many alliances are teaming up to kill them... (maybe)

Totally^^...

DeletedUser22708

Are you implying that I (1 person) killed you all? LOL
Fact of the matter is you can change alliances all you want but your skills remain the same. Now you can make excuses and blame me buying gold or whatever but the truth is so do all of you. We were only a third of your size and you ran like cowards! So keep telling yourself whatever you want so feel better from LOSING! :D

I don't need to find excuses as i'm not even playing the world. You let RF establish themselves in O53 after they came from O54, not doing a good job protecting your home ocean are you, unless it's by recruiting and inviting everyone else. You can deny the gold bit, i couldn't care less, but saying you're a 1/3 of the size is quite frankly bs as most of RF cities were in O54. So you didn't smash anything.

DeletedUser13294

I don't need to find excuses as i'm not even playing the world. You let RF establish themselves in O53 after they came from O54, not doing a good job protecting your home ocean are you, unless it's by recruiting and inviting everyone else. You can deny the gold bit, i couldn't care less, but saying you're a 1/3 of the size is quite frankly bs as most of RF cities were in O54. So you didn't smash anything.

RF recruited in O53, they didn't move by conquering only, but from mass recruitment. They were recruiting in O53, O63, O54. That is a fact. Not playing this world and posting your opinions without knowing the fact is lame. RF was rank 1 in O53 and TBB rank 2 (TBB being the Academy of RF). That is a fact too, me being the leader of TBB. But, i like fighters, not mergers and simmers. BS is expressing your thinking without knowing anything. Just saying!

DeletedUser38223

I don't need to find excuses as i'm not even playing the world. You let RF establish themselves in O53 after they came from O54, not doing a good job protecting your home ocean are you,

Rf players have been moving into o53 since before rf was even created, at that time we were an alliance of about 4 players up north and were fighting the other top 1,2 and 3 alliances in the ocean, after we beat the number 1 alliance they all joined rf and thats how they established themselves in o 53, by recruiting and eating up the easy remains in the south

DeletedUser49210

Ummm.... ok, first thing, just shut up before you embarrass yourself even further. If you aren't playing this world then you don't know whats going on. You probably just here the lame excuses being made by those RF to cover up they got wiped out by an 8 member alliance. As my teammates mentioned, RF was recruiting in 53 back when =SKYNET= was only 2 members. When RF was established, =SN= was 4 members. We scared Simply Delicious and their leadership ran to RF for cover. Then we took members from their academy since they were abandon by the MAIN which double our size to 8 members. Then we crushed/scared RF and they had to run to the serbs for help. Stats don't lie buddy roe, 8 - 0, they couldn't even take a city from us!

Secondly, Im not denying the fact i use gold... seriously, everyone uses gold, especially RF! So the real issue isn't gold usage... its being lame babies who cry when they get beaten. They love to make excuses as to why their skill level doesn't compare to mine or my alliance's because we were a 3rd their size. Not to mention they cried so loudly that serbs and tsunami had to come to their rescue on a few accounts. So I had 3 of the Top 10 alliances come after my little 8 member alliance and still held our own!

So Whats up? Say Something that isn't pure ignorance!

DeletedUser22708

Haha oh my, didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of badasses! Look at how easy it is to get you guys all riled up. I think i'll be having more fun here.

DeletedUser38223

Haha oh my, didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of badasses! Look at how easy it is to get you guys all riled up. I think i'll be having more fun here.

lol, If replying with the truth is considered riled up then guilty as charged.

DeletedUser

I respect what the SkyNet bunch has done so far but let's also calls things as they are. A bunch of savvy vets feasting on rim noobs in O53 is nothing to write home about. The recent Serb recruits in 53 are meh, I look forward to seeing whether or not you guys choose to invade a core ocean and face equal competition or just continue to be the teenage bully picking on kids in the school yard.

Keep the comments coming Digi, glad to see someone here isn't afraid to give some edgy opinions

DeletedUser49210

I respect what the SkyNet bunch has done so far but let's also calls things as they are. A bunch of savvy vets feasting on rim noobs in O53 is nothing to write home about. The recent Serb recruits in 53 are meh, I look forward to seeing whether or not you guys choose to invade a core ocean and face equal competition or just continue to be the teenage bully picking on kids in the school yard.

Keep the comments coming Digi, glad to see someone here isn't afraid to give some edgy opinions

vets? ummm, not really... I only been playing for just under a year. So i would say im very far from being a vet. Not sure about the others... However, does that really matter? We didnt choose 53 or the rim for that matter. Plus, theres top players of the world out here on the rim (in PTS or BPs). Every ocean has its set of experience and newb players. I dont care what ocean youre talking about. The rim just gets all those fools who get taken out early on within the core... and that can even happen to an experience player with bad starting luck. Also, there are alliances that are in the top 10 up here. 3 of them (well 2 now) are a huge MRA that are all working together. Plus, come to find out today that they are making more pacts and naps with others just so they can stand a chance against us. Thats honestly sad, no matter how you want to rationalize it. So dont come at us complaining about our location! :pro:

DeletedUser22708

Well they like to make it appear they're fighting a bunch of big alliances whilst they're only fighting a small amount of O53 cities from those big alliances. I do approve of their propaganda, it's an efficient tool. They're also gonna lose their first city today to the serbs. A lot can still happen ;)

DeletedUser38223

Well they like to make it appear they're fighting a bunch of big alliances whilst they're only fighting a small amount of O53 cities from those big alliances. I do approve of their propaganda, it's an efficient tool. They're also gonna lose their first city today to the serbs. A lot can still happen ;)

are you talking about that siege that we are about to break?

EDIT: This one right?
b63ceca8dfea4a0255ea50000615bfa8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Holy smokes, what on earth did you hit him with!?

DeletedUser

Nice hit.

You should have seen Srbija and Tsunami getting 985 manticores, 1015 harpies and 167 griffins killed while breaking an Envenom ghost siege last night. :eek:

DeletedUser49210

Dude... why are you even here? You stated you arent even in this world... but are talking trash? LOL
Thats like beeing in the nose bleed section of a boxing match trash talking the fighter who just Knocked Out his opponent. Why dont you come into the ring and fight buddy roe. Lets see what you got! Or are you just the Serbs sideline cheerleader?

...and about losing our first city, pfft! They came, They saw, But forgot to conquer!!! :pro:

DeletedUser41715

Nice hit.

You should have seen Srbija and Tsunami getting 985 manticores, 1015 harpies and 167 griffins killed while breaking an Envenom ghost siege last night. :eek:

so what? its our flyers and we do whatever we like with them. did we asked you why you sent so many flyers to kill our cs in the same city 1 day earlier?