Wars!!!

DeletedUser30038

Yeah, as in 8 out of the top 10 vs triad / hydra.

I don't think the 8 are against Hydra, they are just against Triad. I don't think that Hydra wants to attach themselves to you that much.

DeletedUser49358

I don't think the 8 are against Hydra, they are just against Triad. I don't think that Hydra wants to attach themselves to you that much.

I can confirm that every alliance currently in the top 12 that are within attacking range of Hydra have attacked the alliance, and continue to attack, other than Triad (other than Nameless Faction if you want to argue over if they are in attacking range or not).

DeletedUser50502

I can confirm that every alliance currently in the top 12 that are within attacking range of Hydra have attacked the alliance, and continue to attack, other than Triad (other than Nameless Faction if you want to argue over if they are in attacking range or not).

What is 'attacking range'? 1 hour? 2 hours?

DeletedUser49796

What is 'attacking range'? 1 hour? 2 hours?

Depends on the individual player....

As Slim Shaddies said yesterday some alliances/players clearly think 15hr+ CS are a good idea...other players won't go above an hour, or two hours unless they know the player they're CSing doesn't have an attack alarm & has long offline hours of which they can take full advantage.

Really it depends :)

DeletedUser50502

Well I guess anybody that can will go after the big dogs no matter what. They are always number 1 target

DeletedUser50502

I just checked and IO are beating Triad 24-20 in terms of taking cities. Didn't expect that to be honest with Triad being the great fighters that they are, but I guess IO aren't second place for nothing. My respect to IO because I under estimated you guys completely

DeletedUser49796

I just checked and IO are beating Triad 24-20 in terms of taking cities. Didn't expect that to be honest with Triad being the great fighters that they are, but I guess IO aren't second place for nothing. My respect to IO because I under estimated you guys completely

You need to have kept checking the stats daily. A week ago the numbers were vastly in IOs favour & now the tables are turning. I'm sure in another week the numbers will be vastly different again. Just because it say something one day doesn't mean it'll be similar in a few days or even a weeks time - just look at the St1 stats vs. Triad over the last month.

DeletedUser50502

You need to have kept checking the stats daily. A week ago the numbers were vastly in IOs favour & now the tables are turning. I'm sure in another week the numbers will be vastly different again. Just because it say something one day doesn't mean it'll be similar in a few days or even a weeks time - just look at the St1 stats vs. Triad over the last month.

I realize that, but you guys at Triad are great fighters and I know that, and I wasn't expecting them to be winning at the moment, but I guess it is a better fight then I thought it would be, I will start to check the stats more frequently. GL in your wars

DeletedUser

I realize that, but you guys at Triad are great fighters and I know that, and I wasn't expecting them to be winning at the moment, but I guess it is a better fight then I thought it would be, I will start to check the stats more frequently. GL in your wars

The problem was them taking out isolated players, and also.. The stats would be equal atleast if they didn't kick people who were about to lose their cities.

DeletedUser50502

The problem was them taking out isolated players, and also.. The stats would be equal atleast if they didn't kick people who were about to lose their cities.

Did they actually do that? Most of their players are quite big in terms of points and cities so they couldn't of just kicked everybody about to lose a city because all of their best players would be out. I can imagine them kicking one or 2 people that can't fend for themselves at all, but I will grab my popcorn and watch the fight. You guys should post any reports you are comfortable with showing in this thread

DeletedUser2595

Honestly Japhy, in a speed 1 world i wouldn't put much stock by conquest stats untill 2/3 months in then start from there as a zero mark - that generally allows the outlying cities to be taken and the war to settle down to a more indicative measure of each alliances city taking power.

Ofc, all conquests in a war are important so you shouldn't discount the cities lost earlier on - i just personally feel the conquest stats once a war has matured a bit in a speed 1 world offer a better overall indication.

DeletedUser50502

Honestly Japhy, in a speed 1 world i wouldn't put much stock by conquest stats untill 2/3 months in then start from there as a zero mark - that generally allows the outlying cities to be taken and the war to settle down to a more indicative measure of each alliances city taking power.

Ofc, all conquests in a war are important so you shouldn't discount the cities lost earlier on - i just personally feel the conquest stats once a war has matured a bit in a speed 1 world offer a better overall indication.

Of course, but the earlier on conquests can't be forgotten completely because they have aided your alliance. How long has this war been going on between Triad and IO anyway?

DeletedUser2595

I did say that you shouldn't discount the early conquests. :p just that the conquests after 3 mobths are more likely to represent the overall power of alliances.

Not sure how long tbh, can look later for the declaration.

DeletedUser50502

I did say that you shouldn't discount the early conquests. :p just that the conquests after 3 mobths are more likely to represent the overall power of alliances.

Not sure how long tbh, can look later for the declaration.

So when do you think the fight will really start?

DeletedUser2595

When I stop simming and trying to turn on my team mates and actually pay attention to the game instead of sending out CS with only one horse

In all seriousness i would say the war has probably settled down now into a more standard war with less outlying cities available to be targetted. Probably been like that for a wek or two - seeing more CS's on the border of the alliances rather than in each others cores.

DeletedUser50502

When I stop simming and trying to turn on my team mates and actually pay attention to the game instead of sending out CS with only one horse

In all seriousness i would say the war has probably settled down now into a more standard war with less outlying cities available to be targetted. Probably been like that for a wek or two - seeing more CS's on the border of the alliances rather than in each others cores.

Interesting, you know it's a good world when the top 2 alliances are at war :p

DeletedUser2595

That shpuld be the case for every world. Unfortunately not always the case. :(

As Triad we always promise to bring war to a world though. :p

DeletedUser50502

That shpuld be the case for every world. Unfortunately not always the case. :(

As Triad we always promise to bring war to a world though. :p
Haha unfortunately on Abdera this isn't the case the 1st and 2nd top alliances are one. The 2nd alliance is the academy to the first xD