Pnp We have the ability to instill great fear...

DeletedUser

Who said anything about a PM I sent in a support request. what the h are you talking about. Neither I nor huddo nor afinch are sim city players. Also the 2nd ranked player in Omega lost 20 cites in a week because he left completely. absolutely just logged off and left and it took a week for me to get it. No wrong about brave hertz we shared the tab for claims on the western border nothing else just so our CS's did not run into each other. Huddo did that. No no no no> Regno Eddie and SCMG may have told you that but no. Warlords played every part in starting this war with the bull they pulled after the Spartans thing. And the way they talked to their "allies"

What bull did they have to call us on mate?
Also I want to know why are you on the forum and not the game?

PM / support request Same BS. Innogames don't hand accounts over to other players who ask nicely. Simdavrob was active, got slaughtered, couldn't be bothered trying to rebuild, so gave you his password.
I'm planning on returning to the game, just need to send a support request asking the mods to give me huddo's account now he has gone inactive/ran off on VM, because he started getting attacked.

Your losing cities yet you said "I am pretty sure 90% of the cities you guys take from us are inactive players or small players" so which are you, Huddo Urog,and afinch? Inactives, or a small time sim city player?

Still waiting on proof that Warlords did anything to start the war. Other than call BDT up when they crossed the line.
Eg: claiming entire oceans/islands as their own, and sticking support in the cities of enemies to prevent GW/WE from expanding - enemies who BDT were at war with, but became allies with to prevent the expansion of WE.

I notice a lot of, "Huddo did this" "killercat did that" what did veater do, other than ensure BDT had more enemies than friends when push came to shove?
Can we expect 2 months from now, when Warlords Metavasi turn their back on BDT, for you to come on here and claim it was all afinch's fault?
You're de-facto leader now, you have to take responsibility for the failings in your alliance.

DeletedUser22179

PM / support request Same BS. Innogames don't hand accounts over to other players who ask nicely. Simdavrob was active, got slaughtered, couldn't be bothered trying to rebuild, so gave you his password.
I'm planning on returning to the game, just need to send a support request asking the mods to give me huddo's account now he has gone inactive/ran off on VM, because he started getting attacked.

Your losing cities yet you said "I am pretty sure 90% of the cities you guys take from us are inactive players or small players" so which are you, Huddo Urog,and afinch? Inactives, or a small time sim city player?

Still waiting on proof that Warlords did anything to start the war. Other than call BDT up when they crossed the line.
Eg: claiming entire oceans/islands as their own, and sticking support in the cities of enemies to prevent GW/WE from expanding - enemies who BDT were at war with, but became allies with to prevent the expansion of WE.

I notice a lot of, "Huddo did this" "killercat did that" what did veater do, other than ensure BDT had more enemies than friends when push came to shove?
Can we expect 2 months from now, when Warlords Metavasi turn their back on BDT, for you to come on here and claim it was all afinch's fault?
You're de-facto leader now, you have to take responsibility for the failings in your alliance.

No you insolent little...something if you knew what you were talking about then you would know that the old simdavrob submitted a ticket. This is after I emailed him telling him to do so he told me if I had any trouble taking over his account to email him. and so I did. I then I took over his account after I too submitted a ticket

pretty sure 90% is not 100 just making sure.

And what proof do you have that we did any of that? because we did not it was WE that claimed 065 I remember it well they also took cites in 045 well outside of their territory for no reason other than to jump in on cities they knew we had claimed because we shared tabs.

I never accused huddo of doing anything wrong that was you buddy boy/shemale/she. I played the role of setting up relations with other alliances. Such as WE which Me Mastafoo and No cigar started that pact in the first place. which I have said before.

So next time study up do your homework and maybe just maybe you can state a solid fact.

See you in a week. for this noble effort I have moved you up a level.
ntroll.jpg

DeletedUser

Oops. Silly veater, you've gone and lost another city. As has Gelinu, as has Urog, as has polar freeze all in the last 24 hours all active players. Add them, them to the list, and soon enough only Warlords Metavasi, will be classed as neither small players nor inactives in your words...Perhaps you should spend less time on here making more enemies and making yourself look like a pathetic fool, and more time trying to defend your cities and stopping the downfall of BDT.

So warlords started the war by claiming a city in ocean 45 you say...
http://en24.grepolismaps.org/45172f8d643edfe693407e0d0cf1c167

I'm still fairly certain, that BDT stacking havoc cities with biremes to prevent GW taking them. Stacking Warriors Rage cities to prevent warlords taking them, and the claiming you have rights to the cities of entire alliances was the reason the war kicked off. (all while being in a pact with GW and WE)
Not because a warlord sent a CS into ocean 45 to annoy bravehertz.

BTW if you were such a great diplomat, how come you've not managed to make any friends since Fred and Pete decided to form a pact? Why did Pete tell everyone with any influence in your pacts to ignore you as you're just a wind up merchant, and to instead speak directly to himself or will?
If you had managed to actually fulfill your role as diplomat you would have prevented Warlords from merging with Hell Hounds and instead teased them in to a bloody war with each other. Hell, even now, if you would get off your(simdavrob's) high horse, afinch wouldn't have to send PM's to players in the allied alliances, offering up her cities if they turn on their allies. Or maybe, just maybe if you stopped wasting time on here, you'd find me in your alliance...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22179

Oops. Silly veater, you've gone and lost another city. As has Gelinu, as has Urog, as has polar freeze all in the last 24 hours all active players. Add them, them to the list, and soon enough only Warlords Metavasi, will be classed as neither small players nor inactives in your words...Perhaps you should spend less time on here making more enemies and making yourself look like a pathetic fool, and more time trying to defend your cities and stopping the downfall of BDT.

So warlords started the war by claiming a city in ocean 45 you say...
http://en24.grepolismaps.org/45172f8d643edfe693407e0d0cf1c167

I'm still fairly certain, that BDT stacking havoc cities with biremes to prevent GW taking them. Stacking Warriors Rage cities to prevent warlords taking them, and the claiming you have rights to the cities of entire alliances was the reason the war kicked off. (all while being in a pact with GW and WE)
Not because a warlord sent a CS into ocean 45 to annoy bravehertz.

BTW if you were such a great diplomat, how come you've not managed to make any friends since Fred and Pete decided to form a pact? Why did Pete tell everyone with any influence in your pacts to ignore you as you're just a wind up merchant, and to instead speak directly to himself or will?
If you had managed to actually fulfill your role as diplomat you would have prevented Warlords from merging with Hell Hounds and instead teased them in to a bloody war with each other. Hell, even now, if you would get off your(simdavrob's) high horse, afinch wouldn't have to send PM's to players in the allied alliances, offering up her cities if they turn on their allies. Or maybe, just maybe if you stopped wasting time on here, you'd find me in your alliance...

I am sorry If I am fighting 3 different alliances on 3 fronts and if you want to know they have a CS in another of my cities because they have memorized my offline time

We took the several cities they had in ocean 45 when the war started you bum bum

Not to annoy bravehertz to expand away from their core to stunt out growth

GW and havoc didnt really go to war so...

No we are good with all our players even our spys so yea.

Warlords was doing what they wanted to do with hell hounds had nothing to do with us

You may be fairly certian about anything but sorry it is just not true at all please start actually understanding what I am saying.

Oh and what happened to me getting this account illegally. That get shot down... Sorry.

who says I am wasting time on here.

Because will is will and pete is pete

and even if you are in our alliance that means you are multi accounting because earlier you said that you were in warlords. most likely under a different account

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jeez Veater you really are "not that smat".

You took several cities from Warlords in o45. Wow those ba*****. How dare they stunt the growth of an alliance spread over 5 oceans by claiming 3 cities. - Which was designed to purely annoy BH at the time.

Who said, I was still playing this game as a Warlord? As I said, i'm already sat in your alliance. Just waiting for Huddo to hand his account over to me, so he can go and play sim city in another world.

GW burnt nearly 4000 LS trying to take a Havoc city vehemently defended by BDT. While BDT still had a pact with GW so... Care to explain?

But how are you losing cities if you're not inactive or a small player? Because thats all your enemies are taking right??? You've lost 2 in the last 2 days. You must be inactive then I guess.

Had you been even just a competent diplomat you could have persuaded Warlords out of such a merger, and encouraged them to go to war with them. Just like SCMG and co did with TNA, ownage, and all the other alliances you are at war with.

The funny thing is Veater, once all the dust has settled. I've not come on here to argue with you. I've just come back to show the rest of Omega what a scumbag alliance Blood-Dimmed Tide are. Although by the looks of things most of Omega has already realised that.

An alliance, built on people being afraid of the big baddies and their back up.
An alliance, built on attacking an alliance, then take their largest refugee's on board.
An alliance, built on numbers, if one guy dies, another cannon fodder in o86 takes his place.
An alliance, who will in the words of huddo "never lose a city"

The reason so many alliances, are against you. Is because so many alliances stuck to their principles.
Your failings as a diplomat is why your alliance, of traitors, intimidators and cowboys are fighting alone. Your failings as a diplomat is why you receive no help when your cities get attacked.
You have failed your alliance veater!!! As diplomat YOU could have prevented this war!!!! You were on the BDT council and you should have made your voice heard!!! You should have made it your mission to make friends in Omega. Instead of thinking GW and WE will always be there to back up BDT!!

Now you have mighty player like afinich colonizing in ocean 63 to avoid the conflict, and offering her remaining cities to your enemies, for a moments peace and quiet. You've failed her, just like you've failed the newbies, in the south east. You've failed Warlords Metavasi. You've failed what was once a mightly alliance, twice the size of any other alliance. And it takes a special talent to achieve such irrepairable failure. Your failure has been so monumental, that people won't stop once BDT drop to 15th or 16th in the rankings. They want each and every one of you gone from Omega forever. To the very last 175pt city, your failure shall be exterminated...

DeletedUser22179

Jeez Veater you really are "not that smat".

You took several cities from Warlords in o45. Wow those ba*****. How dare they stunt the growth of an alliance spread over 5 oceans by claiming 3 cities. - Which was designed to purely annoy BH at the time.

Who said, I was still playing this game as a Warlord? As I said, i'm already sat in your alliance. Just waiting for Huddo to hand his account over to me, so he can go and play sim city in another world.

GW burnt nearly 4000 LS trying to take a Havoc city vehemently defended by BDT. While BDT still had a pact with GW so... Care to explain?

But how are you losing cities if you're not inactive or a small player? Because thats all your enemies are taking right??? You've lost 2 in the last 2 days. You must be inactive then I guess.

Had you been even just a competent diplomat you could have persuaded Warlords out of such a merger, and encouraged them to go to war with them. Just like SCMG and co did with TNA, ownage, and all the other alliances you are at war with.

The funny thing is Veater, once all the dust has settled. I've not come on here to argue with you. I've just come back to show the rest of Omega what a scumbag alliance Blood-Dimmed Tide are. Although by the looks of things most of Omega has already realised that.

An alliance, built on people being afraid of the big baddies and their back up.
An alliance, built on attacking an alliance, then take their largest refugee's on board.
An alliance, built on numbers, if one guy dies, another cannon fodder in o86 takes his place.
An alliance, who will in the words of huddo "never lose a city"

The reason so many alliances, are against you. Is because so many alliances stuck to their principles.
Your failings as a diplomat is why your alliance, of traitors, intimidators and cowboys are fighting alone. Your failings as a diplomat is why you receive no help when your cities get attacked.
You have failed your alliance veater!!! As diplomat YOU could have prevented this war!!!! You were on the BDT council and you should have made your voice heard!!! You should have made it your mission to make friends in Omega. Instead of thinking GW and WE will always be there to back up BDT!!

Now you have mighty player like afinich colonizing in ocean 63 to avoid the conflict, and offering her remaining cities to your enemies, for a moments peace and quiet. You've failed her, just like you've failed the newbies, in the south east. You've failed Warlords Metavasi. You've failed what was once a mightly alliance, twice the size of any other alliance. And it takes a special talent to achieve such irrepairable failure. Your failure has been so monumental, that people won't stop once BDT drop to 15th or 16th in the rankings. They want each and every one of you gone from Omega forever. To the very last 175pt city, your failure shall be exterminated...

hahaha. Not designed to annoy BH because I remember having a conversation with EddieB about it so please get your facts right troll.

"you are multi accounting because earlier. you said that you were in warlords. most likely under a different account."

What this is saying because apparently you "not very smat" is that you left the game (which you said earlier) then rejoined under a different account and joined BDT. Which is my guess but there are other ways you could have done it. But if that is the case. Multi accounting.

Hello Never said "all" in that way cant you get that through your thick troll skull.

We never stacked any Havoc cities with brims before gw had told us they would back warlords. Which you said was not true earlier.

If I was a great diplomat I would stay away when warlords asked me to. which is what they did in that merger. Wha. Get plenty of help when I ask which is just how I save the cities I want and not the ones I dont. City slots are important ya know.

how could I have prevented this war if will was bashing in heads of our allies and Pete told them not to talk to me. Huh ya got no point any more none at all. Your talking to the wrong buddy boo.

So go contact umm... oh thats right there are non left just us the boys and girls that stood and (some protested eg. Me) while will begged pete to let him go to war. Then went ahead and did it a month before I was telling him. was the minimum.

DeletedUser

Great motivational speech for your alliance. All hail your de-facto leader, who admits to being a gobby nobody, and who still would be a nobody had he not been given the account of the former 2nd ranked player in the game. But who will once again be a nobody.
(Think i'm BSing? Veater, you have about 43 city slots, and only 20 cities. People don't just give cities to their enemies, to ensure they have 23 city slots available at all time).

I remember having a conversation about it with EddieB, SCMG, and Regno71. Who all said we'll stick an outpost out there to annoy BH and keep them away from GW. So get your facts straight, moronic troll.

GW never actually said they would back WE. So thats more BS as usual.

Care to point out where I said I was currently playing the Omega world with the Warlords alliance?

Oh, and you've still not told me if you're an inactive (which appears to be the case) or just a small time punk? Or do you just like to have 30-35 city slots available at all time?

Oh, and like an idiot, you've all but confirmed that Huddo is never coming back. So lets hope WE and Co are reading this thread ;)
FYI: I believe it was Friday 6th April that he went on VM. So y'all do the maths.

DeletedUser

Oh snap. Sabilos just became an inactive/small player. What a noob...

DeletedUser22179

Great motivational speech for your alliance. All hail your de-facto leader, who admits to being a gobby nobody, and who still would be a nobody had he not been given the account of the former 2nd ranked player in the game. But who will once again be a nobody.
(Think i'm BSing? Veater, you have about 43 city slots, and only 20 cities. People don't just give cities to their enemies, to ensure they have 23 city slots available at all time).

I remember having a conversation about it with EddieB, SCMG, and Regno71. Who all said we'll stick an outpost out there to annoy BH and keep them away from GW. So get your facts straight, moronic troll.

Care to point out where I said I was currently playing the Omega world with the Warlords alliance?

Oh, and you've still not told me if you're an inactive (which appears to be the case) or just a small time punk? Or do you just like to have 30-35 city slots available at all time?

Oh, and like an idiot, you've all but confirmed that Huddo is never coming back. So lets hope WE and Co are reading this thread ;)
FYI: I believe it was Friday 6th April that he went on VM. So y'all do the maths.

Once again you know very little let me give you another lesson. They either lied to you or you are lying to me

"I remember having a conversation about it with EddieB, SCMG, and Regno71. Who all said we'll stick an outpost out there to annoy BH and keep them away from GW" because this is absolute BS

Oh and when in the blody world did I say you were currently playing on omega under warlords that's right I said that you left the world and if you arent lying to me. Then rejoined and joined BDT which would be multi accounting unless of course you deleted your old account.

I am using those city slots right now for a little side project

DeletedUser22179

what! rotflolwstgisasttil ( Rolling on the floor laughing out loud while screaming that grimesy101 is a super troll that is lying)

what let me get this strait GW never said they were backing WE and warlords.

Okay that lie is just funny. and dont even think for a second that it is true

Bahahahahahahah!!!

DeletedUser22179

Ha when exactly did I imply that he is not coming back.

Im the idiot you are the one that either not knowingly admitted to multi accounting. and is a spy. Or you lied again

DeletedUser

Give me a "P" give me an "R" give me a double "O" give me an "F". But it all together and what do you get? PROOF!
Where is your's Small Time?
Still waiting on that proof that I said I was still in Warlords? (when in fact I just deleted that account and created a new one, so that you couldn't trace my steps from Warlords to BDT) Still waiting for you to confirm if you, huddo, afinch, sabilos, urog, etc are all inactives or small time players.

And I guess Small Time, that you also have a small brain. When BDT stacked the Havoc city. They were still in a pact with GW, at which time GW hadn't decided what side they were on, and wanted to work as the middle man, so yes they hadn't given their backing to WE at that time. You stabbing them in the back is what forced them to back Warlords Elite.

And small time, we all know your side project is to wait until Huddo comes off VM Mode and try and take all his cities.
I imagine if you ask nicely, TNA, GW and WE will actually help you with that task, as you're such a non-threat too them.

DeletedUser22179

Come on you will find out what it is in like what 10 hours. Why do I need proof you need proof that we started all of this and you have none show me proof that BDT stacked a havoc Before GW declared war. It does not exist nor ever did it.

None of them are small or inactive. Well I guess you could say huddo is inactive because he has not been active since he went on vm.

WE convinced GW that we started this so they decided to back what they saw as the "victim". Care to find a new argument as you have just made false accusations as of now.

See ya in five minutes when you type your little troll response.

DeletedUser

What's your "little side project" Veater? Colonizing 9 cities in 52 and 1 in 54? That appears to of been the objective today. Maybe if you're quick you'll have them up and running before the war is over. Better hurry..

DeletedUser

Hey Veater --

Can you unblock me from messaging you in-game? Just wanted to congratulate you on sending support instead of attacks to another of your cities we have under siege right now.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

What's your "little side project" Veater? Colonizing 9 cities in 52 and 1 in 54? That appears to of been the objective today. Maybe if you're quick you'll have them up and running before the war is over. Better hurry..

Hey Veater --

Can you unblock me from messaging you in-game? Just wanted to congratulate you on sending support instead of attacks to another of your cities we have under siege right now.

Cheers.

HA

HA HA

HA HA HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a time when BDT are desperately low on city slots, this clown goes and wastes 10+ of them on colonising in no mans land. Brilliant!!

PS: Warlords never actually asked GW for any help in game when BDT threw their toys out of the pram. Ask the GW leadership for yourself you don't believe me, as they've seen this topic, and called BS.
Clearly you've been drinking the KC66 koolaid for too long.

DeletedUser

Hey Veater --

Cheers.

I take the second half back -- just returning his troops to be slaughtered, and give us more BP. A very "experienced" move.

DeletedUser22179

I take the second half back -- just returning his troops to be slaughtered, and give us more BP. A very "experienced" move.

Oh nice you got my city while I was in school.

P.S I sent those back before you attacked the city in the first place

DeletedUser22179

HA

HA HA

HA HA HA

In a time when BDT are desperately low on city slots, this clown goes and wastes 10+ of them on colonising in no mans land. Brilliant!!

PS: Warlords never actually asked GW for any help in game when BDT threw their toys out of the pram. Ask the GW leadership for yourself you don't believe me, as they've seen this topic, and called BS.

Never said they asked for help

DeletedUser22179

HA

HA HA

HA HA HA

we are low on lots of things city slots arent one of them