Pnp We have the ability to instill great fear...

DeletedUser22179

What's your "little side project" Veater? Colonizing 9 cities in 52 and 1 in 54? That appears to of been the objective today. Maybe if you're quick you'll have them up and running before the war is over. Better hurry..

Yup. It appears that operating this account is hard to do without gold. Which I have never purchased

DeletedUser22179

HA

HA HA

HA HA HA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a time when BDT are desperately low on city slots, this clown goes and wastes 10+ of them on colonising in no mans land. Brilliant!!

desperate. If we are losing 1,000,000,000 cities a day then how are we low on city slots

also where did you go for the past day or so?

DeletedUser

I don't mind the excessive posts, I've grown to tolerate them over time, so really it's cool. Anyways, I have to ask an honest question, from one leader to another (you do have leadership privileges I'm assuming).. Why keep the cannon fodder around? The players with 1 city and 1000 points? All the inactives.. I just don't get it. I'd rather have an alliance of 45 strong active players instead of a former powerhouse trying to cling on to former glory. Is it the fear of losing the #1 ranking? Is it THAT big of a deal?

There is no strength in numbers when the numbers have no strength.

DeletedUser

desperate. If we are losing 1,000,000,000 cities a day then how are we low on city slots
also where did you go for the past day or so?

I had a sex wee, as you embarrass the simdavrob name with the handling of his account. - Took a while to clear up.

It's just actives that are struggling for city slots, players like me, McCaveman, Sabilos, and Urog. Hence the handing over of cities to barely active players, or the monkeys from ocean 86.

PS: Does Afinch have yours and Huddo's permission to try and negotiate cease fires and turn allies against each other? Or is that why she went on VM, because she's had enough of this nonsense?

DeletedUser22179

I had a sex wee, as you embarrass the simdavrob name with the handling of his account. - Took a while to clear up.

It's just actives that are struggling for city slots, players like me, McCaveman, Sabilos, and Urog. Hence the handing over of cities to barely active players, or the monkeys from ocean 86.

PS: Does Afinch have yours and Huddo's permission to try and negotiate cease fires and turn allies against each other? Or is that why she went on VM, because she's had enough of this nonsense?
for 2 days?... wow

DeletedUser22179

you are not paying very much attention are you

DeletedUser

Warlords seems to have lost their umph

If losing 4 cities to Blood-Dimmed Tide. While taking 8 cities off Blood-Dimmed Tide, is them losing their umph. I'm sure they'll take that. Especially as they have players in the zones which BDT are retreating too.

Or to put it another way, you've colonised more than twice as many cities in the last 48 hours, than BDT have forcibly taken from your enemies in that same time period.

They may have lost their umph, but you've lost your mind, and by the looks of things, your alliance. But i'm sure you're glad to have huddo back, after all the stick you've given him over the last few pages.

DeletedUser

While all of you have been arguing. We've been setting up in Marathon. We won't make the same mistakes that we did in the past. We are in ocean 54, if you'd like to join. I'm sure someone will have something derogatory to say, but know that it will fall on deaf ears for a few weeks, until I have time to check this again.

DeletedUser22179

If losing 4 cities to Blood-Dimmed Tide. While taking 8 cities off Blood-Dimmed Tide, is them losing their umph. I'm sure they'll take that. Especially as they have players in the zones which BDT are retreating too.

Or to put it another way, you've colonised more than twice as many cities in the last 48 hours, than BDT have forcibly taken from your enemies in that same time period.

They may have lost their umph, but you've lost your mind, and by the looks of things, your alliance. But i'm sure you're glad to have huddo back, after all the stick you've given him over the last few pages.

show me something I have said bad about him

DeletedUser22179

Not said anything about him so **** off mate stop trying hard to paint a false story

DeletedUser

Don't worry, he won't attack you. He's just a small time sim city player isn't he? Or at least that's what you've implied by your ramblings so far.

Looks like Warlords got their umph back, and looks like Great Warriors and The Northern Alliance, also added some umph.
Is afinch still begging the allies for a cease fire? Despite burning her LS nukes on them at the same time? - Typical two faced BDT mentality.

DeletedUser22179

Don't worry, he won't attack you. He's just a small time sim city player isn't he? Or at least that's what you've implied by your ramblings so far.

Looks like Warlords got their umph back, and looks like Great Warriors and The Northern Alliance, also added some umph.
Is afinch still begging the allies for a cease fire? Despite burning her LS nukes on them at the same time? - Typical two faced BDT mentality.

Never implied he was sim city or inactive ever. I have no Idea what you are talking about with the umph thing. If you were in the game then you might see the thousands of ls we killed yesterday along with about 200 mantis. Afinch not asking for cease fire. prove it

DeletedUser

Here you go small time.

Will get some of my in game friends to forward me the message Afinch has been sending out asking for cease fires because apparently "all the guys and girls who were pro-war have now run away"

DeletedUser22179

Here you go small time.

Will get some of my in game friends to forward me the message Afinch has been sending out asking for cease fires because apparently "all the guys and girls who were pro-war have now run away"

Read the next sentence in that post and you will see that what I was talking about was the fact that they may be taking cities but losing tons of ls and we were holding conks they were going after. There you go troll

DeletedUser

Oops. I'm sorry, allow me to quote your entire response, and not just the bit I needed...

The next post, was by me, and then by sean mina. So where is this nonsense about losing their umph meaning they've lost some LS small time?

Anyway, i'm away from my PC alot over the next few days so can't get at my messages as i've hit VM. But i'll be sure to prove you and your alliance are nothing but a bunch of BS'ers.

PS: It's nice to see huddo has found himself a new ocean to play sim city in. But I don't think ocean 45 is any quieter than ocean 65.

As always small time, it's a pleasure proving you to be a moron. Maybe let afinch do some talking on here, as all the best players in omega seem to be women.

DeletedUser22179

Oops. I'm sorry, allow me to quote your entire response, and not just the bit I needed...

The next post, was by me, and then by sean mina. So where is this nonsense about losing their umph meaning they've lost some LS small time?

Anyway, i'm away from my PC alot over the next few days so can't get at my messages as i've hit VM. But i'll be sure to prove you and your alliance are nothing but a bunch of BS'ers.

PS: It's nice to see huddo has found himself a new ocean to play sim city in. But I don't think ocean 45 is any quieter than ocean 65.

As always small time, it's a pleasure proving you to be a moron. Maybe let afinch do some talking on here, as all the best players in omega seem to be women.

None of that was relevant. so.... yea cant really respond to the ramblings of a child

DeletedUser

None of that was relevant. so.... yea cant really respond to the ramblings of a child

I'd say it was quite relevant, as you said check your next sentence, when in fact there was no next sentence from you.

So your comments about Warlords losing their umph is, like most of your comments, complete and utter bol****s which just makes you look like an uneducated fool.