Pnp We have the ability to instill great fear...

DeletedUser22179

I'd say it was quite relevant, as you said check your next sentence, when in fact there was no next sentence from you.

So your comments about Warlords losing their umph is, like most of your comments, complete and utter bol****s which just makes you look like an uneducated fool.

There may not of been a period but there was a next sentence. what in the bloody hell are you talking about read it there are words after the ones you quoted. Also what exactly was relevant in your post before that one.

I am the fool. ha that is complete "bol****s " what exactly is that supposed to be? lol

DeletedUser

There may not of been a period but there was a next sentence. what in the bloody hell are you talking about read it there are words after the ones you quoted. Also what exactly was relevant in your post before that one.

I am the fool. ha that is complete "bol****s " what exactly is that supposed to be? lol

Please go back and quote your next sentence for me, as I see just the one which I quoted.

DeletedUser22179

If you were in the game then you might see the thousands of ls we killed yesterday along with about 200 mantis. Afinch not asking for cease fire. prove it

I made myself more clear in this post. Before you quoted me so instead of looking at what I was saying you went back and ignored the explanation.

So here is explanation.

The umph comment was talking about how warlords was attacking all out at a conk and they lost miserably. senselessly killing hundreds of mantis on a city with 5k+ archers. and Then stating that if you were in bdt you would know what the hell I was talking about.

But you did not so... the 1 person other than you that looks at this thread can draw their own conclusions

DeletedUser

I made myself more clear in this post. Before you quoted me so instead of looking at what I was saying you went back and ignored the explanation.

So here is explanation.

The umph comment was talking about how warlords was attacking all out at a conk and they lost miserably. senselessly killing hundreds of mantis on a city with 5k+ archers. and Then stating that if you were in bdt you would know what the hell I was talking about.

But you did not so... the 1 person other than you that looks at this thread can draw their own conclusions

I'm sorry, I simply said where is this next sentence of yours in the post I quoted, not for your life story. Come on Small Time, you're meant to be a college boy now.
Admittedly a college boy who still gets mummy to wash his clothes and cook his dinner, but a college boy none the less.

Btw, in the time you've spent trying to claim warlords have lost the umph/light ship. BDT have taken 4 cities from them, while they have taken 16 cities from you/us....
And Warlords are the main focus of BDT attention at the moment if you look at GW or TNA the record looks more like 12-0 or 18-0 instead of 16-4.

Which ever way you look at it, those with a back bone, and a competent diplomat > than those spineless fighters, whose diplomat just doesn't know when to shut the hell up

DeletedUser

Oh, and this didn't half make me laugh.

FROM GREPOLIS - BLOOD-DIMMED TIDE SPLASH PAGE:
for invite contact huddo37but dont get your hopes up as we are closed. only very large players will be considered

FROM GREPOSTATS - BLOOD-DIMMED TIDE ALLIANCE CHANGES:
Erad4 Joined 2012-05-02 260pts
Uros Vujic Joined 2012-04-25 4,311pts

Gone from an alliance for the biggest and best, to an alliance that will accept anyone who will throw their troops in front of a speeding train.

DeletedUser22179

If you dont know who Erad is then you arent in BDT at all.

nor have you ever been every single one of your stats come from grepo stats so stop lying you hypocrite

DeletedUser

Oh small time, if only you could dodge attacks as well as you can dodge answering any criticisms directed at your alliance, then just may be you wouldn't have yet another city under conquest.
Drop your defence shields and just explain why small players like Uros Vujic are being invited in to what was once a great alliance, for any other reason, than as cannon fodder.

Did you know we're in to the 4th day of the month, and BDT have yet to take a single enemies city, mean while we've lost 8.

Despite you denying it, it's easy to understand why Afinch and co wanted to surrender.

While BDT are picking on players with one city, or a newly formed 2 man alliance. The "Girl scouts of America" are bullying the likes of McCaveman, Huddo, and Sabilos.

DeletedUser22179

Waiting for proof of any surrender. Because you have none

and also you are not it BDT you lying sack of lard.