Well this is awkward (Blatant Propaganda)

DeletedUser

Anarchy Angragous
attpoints-59,336
defpoints-101,507
cities- 23

nah, i doubt he could do much of anything besides defend....

DeletedUser

The past is written, there is no need to go back to it for evidence in a game. The future has just began. This war, and we all know it's a damn war already, will show what actions will be done. The past is written, the current is being written, and the future will show what has been done...

Much as i am enjoying this thread i have to say this post has completly defeated me. Can anyone tell me what he was trying to say please?

DeletedUser

We need a translator in here stat! Because I don't speak Spanish.

DeletedUser

Much as i am enjoying this thread i have to say this post has completly defeated me. Can anyone tell me what he was trying to say please?

I believe he is saying that in the past they may have been used to mop the floor then put away wet but that the future is yet unwritten and thus they still may prevail.

Or

We may have had our butts handed to us over and over but we could still win.

DeletedUser

I am saying that what happened has happened and it will prove nothing in what is to come.

DeletedUser

Tu no hablas espanol tampoco prabha.

And, unless you have a superb leader in your ranks I'm afraid you stand no chance against ML.

DeletedUser

Well in my opinion we do have a great leader in our ranks, I know I'm going to catch a lot of critisizm for that but I don't care. TGSA has a large chance against ML in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Well in my opinion we do have a great leader in our ranks, I know I'm going to catch a lot of critisizm for that but I don't care. TGSA has a large chance against ML in my opinion.

pray tell who that is?

DeletedUser

Sorry guys, I must be too wrapped up in alliances that matter, because I have never heard of TGSA. Who are they?

DeletedUser

Oh cool, congratulations.

We started in O66, never got to be number 1, our allies Xmortis are number 1 in O66.

We also took on some of the major alliances in Beta. I guess thats where our alliance similarities end.

We prefered to do our talking in battles with AoA, Pros Theon, UAE and SYNERGY. All of which we ended on top in cities taken.

You guys talk a big game, hope you can back it up.

DeletedUser

You know it is is devynsire and I did catch your comment ThaUnit about alliances that matter and that would mean you should know all about us. As for your later comment we are teamed with xmortis as well. We will conquer ML.

DeletedUser

Bloody Hell, might have to talk to Xmortis about who they are allied with.

DeletedUser

Were not allied but we are working together a bit I beleive.

Uh if you get xmortis in this and you false info them they will come back at you for sure and hide under your bed so you better hide your wifes and kids and your dam husbands cause they going to pooooon you

DeletedUser

Not against ML so they have no worried DaFlunkey. And this is no declaration of an ally. this is just what I have to my knowledge.