Well this is awkward (Blatant Propaganda)

DeletedUser

Correction: SES and Xmortis have fought the same enemy (under different names but still the same collective enemy) since the beginning of Beta. That enemy is gone now and Xmortis have taken in a lot of the players from SYNERGY into their alliance.

So now what? You guys have nothing major to fight and Xmortis took in many of the players you used to fight.

We give few pacts and only to allies we think we can trust. The AoA situation was brought on by Aliens being a complete fool. I'm sure you would not be surprised...

DeletedUser

My definition of "fought together" includes, joint operations, assistance with clearing, supporting, planning etc. All of which the SES and Xmortis have done.

What now? Only time can tell.

DeletedUser

My definition of "fought together" includes, joint operations, assistance with clearing, supporting, planning etc. All of which the SES and Xmortis have done.
As is mine? When did I say it was not that?

What I am saying is that you always fought the same enemy. So saying since the beginning of Beta makes it sound more than it is. Now that single enemy is gone and many went to Xmortis, along with the people close to the two alliances saying there is tension, it's only right for me to assume and state my opinion on it.

DeletedUser

I obviously didnt understand what you meant by "correction". Assumed that meant you were questioning my statement about fighting together.

Happy for you to have your opinion eGod, we all know that opinons are like arseholes, everyone has one :)

DeletedUser

I thought the point of my post was clear. Might have to spell it out next time :p

Well in any case, my money would be on SES if war did break out.

DeletedUser

I am a little hungover, so mind isnt ticking as well as i would hope.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. Xmortis are a very large alliance though, compared to the little small cute SES.

DeletedUser

So were AoA, UAE, and SYNERGY compared to SES or ML. Size does not matter. Coordination and organisation in a focused area will always win. Something which I think SES have and know Xmortis does not have.

DeletedUser

Thanks eGod, but as I said, the SES is small and cute. We were considering changing our names to "Peaceville" but it was already taken :)

DeletedUser

ML has 9 less members than SES. Does that make us even smaller and more cute? :D

DeletedUser

haha wow that is a big change

i think we should call the MRA police :p

(sarcasm)

DeletedUser

hey eGOD we should teach these big bloated alliance the ML way to stay thin.. cuts cuts cuts..
lol

I think that SES is ML cute. but not as cute BFF... TeA can be the Fat friend who makes us look good :)

DeletedUser

Pheno is cute...in the sense that we'll get you with our puppy-dog eyes...and then eat your heart.