What is going on with illuminati

DeletedUser3613

I would like to toy with AJ but have found it to be less than fun in the past, the fact that he needs people to bite on the EF's only backsup my suspicions that building swords and running festivals is no fun.......

AJ if you realy want some fun i suggest visiting Badharisme's profile page ingame, there you will find allsorts of helpfull suggestions of what to do if and when you are bored :)

hope this helps in some way .... im off to cut the grass

Daz

Oh BTW AJ i took 3 citys of mangohead so umm inactive ?? naaa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to toy with AJ but have found it to be less than fun in the past, the fact that he needs people to bite on the EF's only backsup my suspicions that building swords and running festivals is no fun.......

AJ if you realy want some fun i suggest visiting Badharisme's profile page ingame, there you will find allsorts of helpfull suggestions of what to do if and when you are bored :)

hope this helps in some way .... im off to cut the grass

Daz

Oh BTW AJ i took 3 citys of mangohead so umm inactive ?? naaa

I need to cut my grass as well, but it's too damp :(

DeletedUser2638

well hello u lot long time no see, i see my thread is a bit dead these days lets see if i can make people start talking haha

DeletedUser

Byrnie, what the hell are you doing back here!? You're banned :p so go away... hehe

DeletedUser

lol, I see your recruiting standards never cease to amaze!

You have a brilliant strong core in ocean 56 and 66 and you go and recruit a bunch of players who are strong in ocean 77 and 78!? Huh?

Guys purleaaase!? Sort your lives out, and stop trying to become the ultimate MRA. I been there, done that, got the Tshirt, not all it's cracked up to be though

DeletedUser

lol AJ Mayhaps we are just getting some fresh blood in and they seem like quality players to me but then again im just a nub. 5 players added brings our total to ~38? and our average points per player to 700k+.... Maybe one day we can overtake your ultimate MRA title but i dont think we are quite there yet.

DeletedUser

lol, I see your recruiting standards never cease to amaze!

You have a brilliant strong core in ocean 56 and 66 and you go and recruit a bunch of players who are strong in ocean 77 and 78!? Huh?

Guys purleaaase!? Sort your lives out, and stop trying to become the ultimate MRA. I been there, done that, got the Tshirt, not all it's cracked up to be though

Lol, and this is coming from the guy who got into GH. Oh the hypocrisy.

DeletedUser

Haha, your comment made me laugh jigga. I tried to rep you but it told me to spread some love :( sad times.

And...
Dyames said:
Hehehe, bitter much Aj? :p

Pretty sure I am not a lemon Dya, in fact I don't think I own a lemon... so no... I am not bitter :)

HEY ILLUMINATI! get some of your new kids to come play here :) I wants more banter... and jigga, come chat here more. I used to enjoy our continuous banter of the old days, this is the second most viewed thread. Lets bring it back to its glory days

DeletedUser3613

AJ needs ..... how cute :p

Whilst you rush about like a squiral that woke up late mate we remember the quiet times, i undestand that wansyth has been passing out the winner juice but i think you stole vals coz you 2 posts away from ritalin

DeletedUser

Haha, your comment made me laugh jigga. I tried to rep you but it told me to spread some love :( sad times.

and jigga, come chat here more. I used to enjoy our continuous banter of the old days, this is the second most viewed thread. Lets bring it back to its glory days

Spread some love? So i guess the GrepoHugging hasnt quite rubbed off on you yet? Ive tried to +rep you once or twice recently to no avail as well.

You know im always up for some friendly banter :D not even tang could get under my skin and i actually had some decent coherent conversations with the guy lol. I kinda miss him and his ability to stir things up.

DeletedUser7213

Spread some love? So i guess the GrepoHugging hasnt quite rubbed off on you yet? Ive tried to +rep you once or twice recently to no avail as well.

You know im always up for some friendly banter :D not even tang could get under my skin and i actually had some decent coherent conversations with the guy lol. I kinda miss him and his ability to stir things up.

Whatever happened to Tang?

:eek:

Ivory's gone? Jeez. I remember when Gamma forums were the place to be.

DeletedUser

Every summer has its sunset :rolleyes: ...... so said the Philosopher, Mr. Bruce Dickinson. :D

This forum collapsed when I left Gamma.

You lot couldn't cope without your Tyrant :p

Glad to see Illum still going, the only alliance I would have joined if I had stayed (CJ would have been the only other I would have considered).