What is up with BenjaminGibbs

DeletedUser

This player GenjaminGibbs is rely a peace of something!!!
he has 1 million and 80 thousand points (1.087.374) and the his prime target is a small player in my alliance called gaganghosh and has only 18 thousand points (17.957) yea you did read this right (17.957) 60 times smaller player lol and why did he do this well ill give you some history lol

Player called tara4thewin (133.181 points) was assigned a mission to take over gaganghosh biggest city and when i got the message i and others supported gaganghosh so the attack was defected and when the colony ship arrived it got destroyed so lost attack there but what happens lol seh sends a message to my friend to explain that if she didn't get his city she would be expelled from Route de la mort and offered to help him to get a city somewhere on a nearby island still my friend said no he didn't want to give his city to an enemy alliance so they would gain strength in our ocean (ocean 31) seems fair to me.
Well it looks like Tara went crying to the 10th biggest player in world Gamma which of course reacted to the cry of a girl and sent attacks (yes multiply attacks) to teach those bastards in Revenge of Poseidon a total of 512 Light ships and ordered the third player (Teddy-da-pirate 325.805 points) to attack to, which he did (pour thing most probably threatened to get kicked out to if he didn't do as his leader told him) so teddy-da pirate sent few attacks with a total 469 Light ship´s, 370 fast transport´s and astonishing 6777 troops but there was o thing he for got there was never a single light ship with his transport boats lol so his army rests in a watery grave...

so now we are waiting for the next step of the almighty BenjaminGibbs

For the final of this story i want to give you some interesting numbers (some mentioned before)

Route de la mort 17.144.909 points (55 members)
BenjaminGibbs 1.087.734 points
Revenge of Poseidon 326.334 points (44 members)
teddy-da-pirate 325.803 points
tara4thewin 133.220 points
pjakkur007 55089 points
gaganghosh 17.957 points

P.s
Penny Lane, gaganghosh city is still when this is written is still in his possession

Thanks for reading
pjakkur007

DeletedUser

What did the smaller player do? He must have done something that annoyed benjamin.

DeletedUser

no it was the order from BenjaminGibbs to tara4thewin that started this

BenjaminGibbs assigned tara4thewin to take Penny Lane the biggest city from gaganghosh

DeletedUser

This happens all the time. Your probably doing more harm than good putting this on the public forum. I wont be surprised to see you at the rim in a few days lol

DeletedUser

i have had an encounter with BenjaminGibbs before and he wont scare me lol
it would only show everyone his courage to attack player 20 times smaller player

BenjaminGibbis isint stupid it is not like i am insulting him (only showing his inner man)

DeletedUser

no one was saying war was fair lol
But someone would say "pick a jacked that suits your size" not something that you have to rip open to were and doesn't suit you

picking on one that is 60 times smaller than you is for a bully in kindergarten and shows a lack of confident.

DeletedUser

rdlm

pjakkur007- i am a memeber of rdlm and through what i have just read makes very little sense to the way that we work as an alliance! we ask that all our members are active and take 1 city per week which isnt an impossible task. we do not assign these target our players pick there own!

when one of our players asks for help then we give it without asking why or being told too. we act on our own objectives and work as a team. the only time that targets are assigned is when we go to war with another alliance and to be fair we aint at war with you. plus looking at the size of your alliance its a good thing for you that we are not !

:D So as a friendly word of advise. get your information right before publicly embarrassing yourself!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13457

That's what she said

Tara is talking with fork tongue than. She blamed you for the attack and said she was sorry and would help Gaganghosh get a new city, so you better talk to her first before posting things. But in the past she has been known to go this way and that way and this way and that way - The more we get together the happier we'll be.

DeletedUser

You can say what you want, but as a proud member of RdlM, I say that noone fights as hard or as hard for each other. If you don't like how we do it, that's okay... we'll be inhabiting your cities soon enough anyway. :pro:

DeletedUser

This seems very simple to me...... Gaganghosh should have picked better friends :)

Well...they seemed decent up until the point that I realized that they're just asking to be attacked seriously. It's great that they helped their alliance mate, it's even better that they succeeded in keeping his city; it's not so great that they're calling out RDLM, this thread is counter productive.

DeletedUser

To make things clear in a better language than the one used in the main post: (crying, bullies,etc...)

I have a friend in my alliance i work with around here and we help eachother. One day he was scouting his ocean and came up to me with a city (12000 points approx.) that is 11 hours for a CS to reach and is owned by a noob. I had my eyes fixed on a nearer city that belongs to an alliance i am waging war against but thought what the heck I will go for it (wasn't so serious about it).

So I cleared him and sent the CS (With no super coordination at all) and you can guess how my inbox got spammed through these 11 hours so I felt sorry for the lad and told him I am not after his city because I am a hellish person I am only after it because I am assigned to (which is partly right since we HAVE TO take a city each week
) However I don't remember using the name if benjamingibbs or any alliance member that I blamed for tasking me with that since it is a permanent objective to take a city each week.

The spamming continued and as expected also got a bolt and a quake and even more spamming messages talking about how great this half a million point alliance is and they will go down in history and all. So eventually I lost my nerves and posted a topic in the alliance forum out of frusteration. Benjamin and Teddy were nice enough to wipe him down ( Benjamin= twice his alliance, Teddy=his alliance total approx.), yesterday I received a mass mail talking about how we are bad brothers and sisters and hurting their own little brother.

I would like to say to revenge of Poseidon gaganosh has became my primary target for now and this time no matter what you do he will be farmed and that city will be mine. You can do all you want to support his city but I've seen a post earlier about ben setting you as a primary target. You barely stood a chance against a single member of the rdlm may god help you now because 2 are after you. And once I take penny lane I will make sure all of the members in revenge of poseidon who posted in this topic restart or quit the game because they will be a main farming and taking over target.

Farewell

Tara

DeletedUser

little Benny You are always welcome to visit my city´s

I like this invitation.... lol not only will we visit you, but we will take you out and send you to a new location called the outer rim. where if we are lucky you will be placed back in our area and we will soon be taking you over again. :)

Now let me explane something to you. When you are 100th in the world or for that matter in the top 10 almost everyone you attack is much smaller than you, so let me ask you and everyone else reading this who are we supposed to attack. That is not to say that we go out of our way to hit the little guys. It is just that everyone is little compared to the top 100. now Imagine being in the top 10 oh wait you can't because you will never get there never mind!!! :)

As for how RDLM work.... I think even our enemies will tell you, one thing we are good at is teamwork. When it comes to our members we look out for our own. What is the point of having an alliance if all you're going to do is hide behind a banner and be individuals who only look out for #1? Thank goodness that I am not in one of those alliances. Benjamin and I when we created this alliance we started out with much the same as you. Essentailly nothing but a few good members (25), a few small cities, and ranked 25th in the world. However, we took a chance and read the forums on how to play. Stratigized on ways to play and trained our members to know how to fight individually and more importantly as a team. Third, we didn't keep the dead weight if they didn't work as a team we got rid of them. This way we only kept those that would work well as a team and saw the bigger picture which is RDLM will survive. Lastly, War is war and that is what we play. If you wanted sims city then you picked the wrong game. We play war!!! perhaps you should hand over your cities so that you can start over in another ocean far far away and play sims there. Other wise I suggest you start preparing for a war because ready or not we will be coming for you and because you don't seem to understand how we work we will give you a front row seat for this object lesson.

:) happy hunting RDLM

DeletedUser5558

Hi I've been a member of RDLM for a long time and I no Ben well. One thing I know for certain he is not a bully, nor does he threaten anyone with expulsion if we don't do as he says lol. He along with the rest of the Leadership team, runs one of the most efficient alliances on Gamma. We as always work as a team and whether you have 1k or 500k if your cities are of strategic value, then you can guarantee we will move as one to take them. So don't paint our alliance as a gang of bullies who pick on the small guy. This is a war game and if you're not seeming to grasp that fact.

DeletedUser13404

Is this thread for real ?

pjakkur007

Let me just give you a simple summary. This is a war game. 5k, 7k, 10k, 13k city ? doesnt matter - it is all about territory. If I need to Island hop to get more attacking cities closer to my enemies then I will take any size city I need to regardless of what size the alliance or player is - that is detail that is not important.

I am sorry that you feel that you have to raise your own personal issues on this forum and hope that you feel better in yourself for doing so - but don't make it personal against a particular player - regardless of who it is - that puts an edge on your notes which make you sound shallow - which I am sure you are not deep down.

If you are worried now that you have let the cat out of the bag (and reading through the replies from my fellow members I think you may have set light to your own bridge here) - then do one simple thing for me..... fight. That's what we enjoy doing on here. This isnt Jerry Springer it's a war game - take your frustrations off this forum and let players who want to talk strategy and game play.

I play this game with Ben because I choose to - not because I receive "instructions" or "orders" from the leaders - give me and my fellow players some credit dude.

Enough said - lets just get on and play the game please.

routebanner.png

DeletedUser13457

Why so defensive?

I must say that anyone who has to defend themselves so much in a world form must be a liar about how they really are. If you guys have been around for such a long time and EVERYONE knows you, you wouldn't have to defend yourselves so much.

LOL - This little tiny alliance, made the BIG BAD GIANT CRY. SO NOW HE'S GETTING ALL HIS GIANT FRIENDS TO BEAT THE little alliance up.

Boy you are tough GUYS & girls. I heard all your Blah Blah Blah, If you guys were really TOUCHY or I mean tough. You would let us grow and become strong for a real fight with you. You know Training before a fight.

*YOU SHOULD TRY TO RECRUIT US IF WE GOT UNDER YOUR SKIN SO BAD. IMAGINE WHAT WE COULD DO TO YOUR ENEMIES!!! LOL

If not all you BLAH BLAH BLAh about how your so great is bull. DONE.

*Any big alliances out there want a piece of RDLM, come to our ocean 41 / 31 and get a few swings in while there lying backs are turned. Play like them. I'll keep ya posted on who is attacking and from what city. That will give you plenty of time to take their cities while their away on their camping trip.

DeletedUser

hulk dunk, looks like u mad. tell em y u mad bro.

you say that we cry about everything, but look how much you people are crying about us taking smaller players. It's almost sad. xD