with an army of troops,
the man is a star
there wont be an oops!

he is marching for glory
and fame on his name,
but will be reckoned
as a shame.

DeletedUser

dude what are you talking about did you forget to take your anti-delutional meds this morning. Sheesh man go find your own forum to spam. I promised the men in tights nothing nor did I take anything from them. howeve,r we did call basil out on tipping you off which by the way we set him up and he fell for it. Other than that hhhhmmmm you should get back to the loony bin with your MC gang and practice playing tough.

Oh i forgot, Ben cant keep a leash on his dog... must have slipped my mind, sorry

DeletedUser

The day has come
in a time of light,
The Unnamed scum
is going to fight.

marching to war
with an army of troops,
the man is a star
there wont be an oops!

he is marching for glory
and fame on his name,
but will be reckoned
as a shame.

Nice. No where as good as Basil's, but these are always a good read.

DeletedUser

I like this thread and it is fairly entertaining but if i had to nit pick i would suggest leaving out the utterances you consider 'quips' (or at least make them better). they arent witty. they arent funny.

ROP if you are gonna come on the forums and have all this big talk then you better be prepared to back it up with some big play and looking at your alliance i would predict the largest increase your alliance will have is in the DBP collumn. Suck it up and play smart and you have a chance considering the defensive advantage this game provides.

RDLM keep doing your thing and take any city you want to. Its a war game as stated previously. nobody likes a cry baby so shut them up.

DeletedUser

LOL

This thread has really come to life and brings a smile to my face. Not that anyone cares, but please keep it going. ;)

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser

RDLM keep doing your thing and take any city you want to. Its a war game as stated previously. nobody likes a cry baby so shut them up.

Couldn't have said it any better.

I like RDLM's style....

DeletedUser

Well done. He succeed at sealing his on fate.

I would like to send him/her a formal thank you for the entertainment he/she provided us all with this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No way! I can't believe is Ben! :O Always Ben! Lol You have some issues in this school, though haha

You should mail “The Bat” he is about to learn what RDLM team spirit is about in the next 12 hours. :cool:

And what on earth has to do the bat with this? I know you love lying but bad setups? As far as I know, we have nothing to do with this, so why do you bring us in? If that's the fashion I would like to quote you too in my next threads and emails... :p

DeletedUser

I see you have admitted you're the dog that smells fishy :) good one.

Read back and you will understand :p

No, as I said before your are bens little dog that he cant keep his leash on and when dogs get wet they smell bad. Are you really that thick??? I think you should take your own advice and look back and you will understand. Oh and If you cant I will just have to slap you on the nose and then maybe you will listen and be a good doggy and stay on your leash.

DeletedUser8202

Bah everyone just copies me... i came up with that reference for Quay ages ago! get your own slurs!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah im gonna take it out of the quote on my previous post. (A Very Good Idea) Whats up with this dude?

Some people have a really hard time separating what is good natured banter and a personal attack.

Hopefully all that read this thread, are able to learn from this players very public error.

SmartCat.jpg

DeletedUser8202

glad to see you back missed you round here.

Im not back, just lurking in the shadows, checking this once every few days. If i speak to much i get myself in trouble.

Im still active & alive in grepo tho! contact me whenever you wish :D