What is up with BenjaminGibbs

DeletedUser

LOL! You really made an unorganized mistake (attack) i launched on one of your cry babies that much of a big deal that you got under our skin now and looking to be recruited!!

Look sweetie, try surviving my attack before you speak them big words. We are nice people and Ben is a nice leader he just wants the prosper of the alliance. If you deemed yourself worthy to be rdlm who knows he might consider you after you clean your tongue and promise to stop saying big words.

For now let me enjoy beating you up!

Tara

DeletedUser13457

Lol

You guys must have a 1st grade reading level understanding. Read it again.

DeletedUser

*Any big alliances out there want a piece of RDLM, come to our ocean 41 / 31 and get a few swings in while there lying backs are turned. Play like them. I'll keep ya posted on who is attacking and from what city. That will give you plenty of time to take their cities while their away on their camping trip.

What do you take us for noobs? we don't leave our doors open for strangers ;) nice try though hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Sweet heart I for got to put in my little history lesson while we were small (25 members) and ranked about 28th or there abouts. A top 12 alliance called Blue and Maize which had 120+ members to our 25 took us on. Let me recap the history lesson for you. We didn't call out for help we kicked there butts. A little alliance with no more than 25 players beat the heck out of an alliance that had 5 times more people in it. They took 1 city we took 28 cities and there best players. It is not how many people you have on your side it is how well you play and if you can rely on your team :)

Big bad and tough :) HECK YEAH WE ARE!! :cool:

Oh P.S. We are already at war with quite a few larger alliances. ;) and doing quite well. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to keep this thread alive

Penny Lane has now withstood 21 attacks from Route de la mort

and of that are 3 conquest attack´s

DeletedUser

darling those are called fakes so that you can't tell which one is the real one. It is a tactic used by all the good alliances. but keep the count up. I want to see how many we can send out to you. Lets see if we can steal the glory from Basilbarfly, and have you with stand 2000 attacks in one day. Then you can carry the glory for a day of the most attacked player. :)

DeletedUser

RDLM members the only reason you are taking cities in 31 is because I have now made my way up to 31 and I think its quite pathetic that you all would do such a thing. You all have always picked on the smaller people or inactive people. Why dont you all just own up to what you are doing and be done with it.

DeletedUser

Of course it was fake attack silly me to post such thing

You have my sincere apology and of course Tara to i mean it is not hers army that is bulking up in Penny Lane as support right now it must be a ghost army DARLING

DeletedUser

pjakkur007 - I am glad you posted this now I understand what you were rambling about in your mail to me.

I would just like to make some corrections to your post, first I have not assigned Tara the city she is quite grown up enough to select her own targets, we are a team - she asked for assistance and due to the team spirit in our little alliance we assisted just the same way you assisted in supporting your friend.

You should mail “The Bat” he is about to learn what RDLM team spirit is about in the next 12 hours. :cool:

You may like to paint me and my alliance in a bad light that’s fine by us we don’t mind we are what we are and that is a team. :pro:

On a side note I may be wrong but I don’t think we have even sent a Colony attack at your friend’s city we just cleared it out – I have the reports of all the biremes sinking if you want me to post them. But seen as we need a nice end to your story I will make sure one is sent :)

hey i got an idea for you bud,

leave the bat alone.

DeletedUser

oh panther we do so love that you are trying to run away!!! We pick on you too guess that makes you one of the little guys? But I am so proud of you you're thinking now. That is an improvement even though your thoughts still are worthless at least your thinking :p

WAR IS WAR!! and it seems to me your pissed off cause we are good at it. :cool:

DeletedUser

So a war starts between Route and Revenge of Poseidon
and now local alliances will choose to be which side on
Someone took or tried, some insignificant city to take
A war they have started, a big mistake.

So BenjaminGibbs is a bully I hear you say
You dont seem to know his game play
For the players of RDLM
They follow their leader, a leader named Ben

Now whether you think he is a bully or not
you dont get ranked 10th, smart playing gets that spot
you should learn where and when to pick a fight
a small alliance that doesnt, RDLM will smite.

DeletedUser

oh panther we do so love that you are trying to run away!!! We pick on you too guess that makes you one of the little guys? But I am so proud of you you're thinking now. That is an improvement even though your thoughts still are worthless at least your thinking :p

WAR IS WAR!! and it seems to me your pissed off cause we are good at it. :cool:

Never said anything about you all being good at war, just good at attacking weaker people and inactives.

DeletedUser

Quay lets put this on a better note, I love how you all pissed all over the Men In Tights with a city that was promised to them and then turned your backs to the agreement and took the city for yourselfs. That alone shows how you all truly are.

DeletedUser

So a war starts between Route and Revenge of Poseidon
and now local alliances will choose to be which side on
Someone took or tried, some insignificant city to take
A war they have started, a big mistake.

So BenjaminGibbs is a bully I hear you say
You dont seem to know his game play
For the players of RDLM
They follow their leader, a leader named Ben

Now whether you think he is a bully or not
you dont get ranked 10th, smart playing gets that spot
you should learn where and when to pick a fight
a small alliance that doesnt, RDLM will smite.

now give me a brake,
i think you are fake,
this have gone to far,
so i am of to a bar,
ill have me a drink,
and i know what you think,
this guy´s gonna loose,
in one or two snooze,
but when hell freezes over,
ill stand there alone,
with unbroken spirit,
and a very clear zone.

DeletedUser

Why? you want to see all the troops he lost... he needs to learn how to attack before he tries again.

stop talkin like you own the world.

i used to respect your alliance, but now...pfft...you're just a bunch of point hoggers that don't know when to stop talking.
your alliance can go to hell, the bat is one of the greatest players out there.

n i'd love to see how many troops you've lost compared to his.

-XD

DeletedUser

Takeing a single city of someone (no matter how much smaller they are than you 3 times or a million) doesnt constitute bullying, now if he decided to rim a player 60 times smaller than him just because he felt like it I may see your point. As it stands your just whineing.

DeletedUser13457

THIS IS FUNNY, well at least I think so - LOL

Hulk Dunk on 2/1/11 at 9:38 PM
On us little ones, we must scare you - OHHHHHHHH

BenjaminGibbs on 2/1/11 at 9:26 PM
I don't get mad :) just collecting intel ;)

Hulk Dunk on 2/1/11 at 9:23 PM
no problem Ben - if you would have looked on my profile it already told you. Are you mad and want to beat me up? Plus the time zone doesn't mean anything, you should have asked me what I did for a living and when I worked or If I even do work? How old are you Ben and what do you do for a living? ; ) for a little alliance we must have really PISSED you off, well you know what they say - Better to be pissed off than pissed on. Remember you started this whole thing. YOU!!! You could have been nice to me in the beginning and we could have been bestted buddiessss. But, NoOoO you had to go and fail you driver test........................LOLOLOLO

BenjaminGibbs on 2/1/11 at 9:17 PM
Thanks.. :) just wanted to know when you sleep :)

I am from the UK.. everyone knows that thou ;)

Hulk Dunk on 2/1/11 at 9:17 PM
Minnesota, USA. How about you?

BenjaminGibbs on 2/1/11 at 8:39 PM
Where are you from dunk?

Hulk Dunk on 2/1/11 at 7:17 PM
you want to be one of us, Adrian Peterson - Don't ya? Oh wait I'm picturing you as Adrian Peterson again.

You hardly ever talk to me anymore or write...............WHY? WHY?

*IF you would have just paid me the $2.00 "plus tip" this would have never gone public.

BenjaminGibbs on 2/1/11 at 7:11 PM
Your friend pjakkur007 has some balls... posting that in public.

Hulk Dunk on 2/1/11 at 7:10 PM
SPAM TOAST, SPAM HAM, SPAM SAM I AM, SPAM CRAcKERS, SPAM ICE CREAM, and of course SPAM SPAM BAM THANK YOU MAM - FROM THE MAN OF SPAM - HULK

BenjaminGibbs on 2/1/11 at 7:06 PM
Stop spamming my mail box.

DeletedUser

Quay lets put this on a better note, I love how you all pissed all over the Men In Tights with a city that was promised to them and then turned your backs to the agreement and took the city for yourselfs. That alone shows how you all truly are.

dude what are you talking about did you forget to take your anti-delutional meds this morning. Sheesh man go find your own forum to spam. I promised the men in tights nothing nor did I take anything from them. however, we did call basil out on tipping you off which by the way we set him up and he fell for it. Other than that hhhhmmmm you should get back to the loony bin with your MC gang and practice playing tough.