What is up with BenjaminGibbs

DeletedUser

I would say but I think I might get in trouble for what I had to say... lol :)

DeletedUser13457

You are so right my Friend

I would say but I think I might get in trouble for what I had to say... lol :)

I have said it and yes I did get in trouble. Good thing for Ben he has the rules to hide behind. You have done what you do best ben - beat up little alliances and make them go away.

*Some day you will find yourself in the same boat, because what you do comes full circle and even Oscar the Grouch knows that :p.

It's better to burn out than fade away - Hulk "I'll be back - :cool:"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I been busy Quay, but you came to me in my dreams so I had to come and share the love (and hugs) xxx

DeletedUser

I been busy Quay, but you came to me in my dreams so I had to come and share the love (and hugs) xxx

Oh dear! they must be nightmares I am so sorry dear! :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15834

Hi Guys,
First time on here.
What ben says earlier is true.
They did stack the city that i was going for and get a lot of bps from me.
These are the fortunes of war sometimes we take defeats sometimes victories.

I feel however that some people seem to only remember to post their victories and forget to mention that their own players receive the same defeats.

Like i said leonidas did get a lot of bps from me with the help of his alliance by stacking the city which i dont have a problem with.

Ben does not however mention how his own member teddy bear received the exact same treatment over the following few days

In his attacks on me he got 3742BPs and gave me 13600bps in the process.

I done this without having to call in the support of all my alliance to stack the cities.

To me all of this is irrelevant as it is just the fortunes of war and im sure nearly all players have had their victories and their defeats.

It is pretty stupid bragging about things as this does not make any difference to what has happened.
Grow up guys its only a game and its all about having fun.

It would be pretty dull if nobody got big wins or losses but these things happen all the time in this game and it is childish jumping on to brag about things.

We all know and respect that Ben runs a very good and organised alliance but does he really need to be posting this sort of stuff.

All alliances and players take hits from time to time

DeletedUser

Well said Mr. Bat. However, I do think this is part of the banter of the game. After all, like in any sport, you have victory parties, celebrations etc, making yourselves feel good about you and your alliance. I took punishment last month from RDLM and CJ and now I have good relations with both.

This is part of the game which we can share with other people who also share the Gamma world game.

Basil

DeletedUser15834

Point taken.
Just thought id mention it as to be honest i havent really been on these forums much but when guys mail you saying ben is saying you are a crap player and give away heaps of bps easily I just thought i should point out a few things.

DeletedUser

As my point of view we all have victories and Loses i belive that most of the people have been attack by biggers players and is just part of the game sometimes you win sometimes you dont the point is if you can get back on your feet and fight back and hold your ground this is a complete game were success is attack to Diplomacy, war skills and time you can be the best fighter in the game but if you dont choose wise your friends and allies that wont be enough and if you are good in diplomacy but you suck at your game skills unless you are brother of the biggest player on this game you are going to get farm and colonize and if you dont have time to play at all what is the point of even been here so just a tip dont complain if you get attack or farm find a way to solve your situation or your friends situation any cs attack can be kill with good coordination and team work or even your own skills ,so never complain if you get attack by a giant find a way to defeat that giant, talking this kind of message will only make them really angry and i bet that for the end of the weekend this topic will be history

DeletedUser

just a tip dont complain if you get attack or farm find a way to solve your situation or your friends situation any cs attack can be kill with good coordination and team work or even your own skills

To true! that is the beauty of this game learn a few strategies and you will know how to do this. The scarry thing is all it takes is a few biremes and a few seconds and a heck of alot of patience and skills. Point being it can be done. I have done it and against players more than 3 times my size to save the skin of my buddie! and I know there are plenty of other players who can and would say the same thing.

DeletedUser

There is nothing up with Ben he is a player that has great Leadership skills and has a handle on this game. He has taught his alliance well and they follow him because he can lead and doesn't ask them to do what he wouldn't do himself. I have been on the receiving end of the RDLM juggernaut. But instead of complaining about it you get wiser and do what you can to combat it. We all like Bat said make mistakes and do Nooby moves man I have done a lot myself but you don't want to advertise those because of the shame :D . My thoughts are instead of complaining about players and there strategies and mistakes lets this get on with playing and become better players.