Whats happening in your oceans

DeletedUser1405

Cmon people lets have it, we dont have the news anymore so lets hear it on here.
TeA have complete control of O34 and have made it their permanant home. We have 500+ villages and 4.5 million points in this ocean alone and we are looking at clearing the riff raff out.

Anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we have 3 home oceans (44,54,56) and are starting to make impressions into 55 amongst other places.

DeletedUser

O66 is a shared love ocean with Xmortis and the SES, check the stats, its basically just the two of us there.

North and East look like nice oceans :)

DeletedUser8362

molon labe has an around 2.6 million pts in O43, with Dj the next closest with 1.6 million. The next alliance after that is Blood Brothers, with a disapointing 360 000 pts. So basically ml and DJ have O43 covered.

DeletedUser

I have a nice little vacation home in O66. Most of my cities are in O56, where we are pulverizing UAE.

DeletedUser4013

well PoC are ruling ocean 36 as usual, they are basically untouchable

This is true, and we are starting to make in-roads into both 35 and 45. Of course all of that is at SoT's expense :D

They build nice cities for us :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ocean 75 has some action going on in it.

1 Xmortis 1609062
2 Kingdom of Warriors 1382884
3 Mirage 692331
4 The Forgotten Legion 223568

Mainly xmortis and Kingdom fighting it out.

DeletedUser

o54 is a snoozefest =D was fun while ole' N3mmy was around but lately has been pretty boring. Good news is made for a good downtime and now I'm ready to start playing actively again. (just needed a small nap)

DeletedUser

o85! I didn't even know it existed. But the good thing about the rim is you have ALOT of targets.

DeletedUser

as mango97 said

Molon Labe pretty much controls the waters between 043 and 053 going all the way down to 44/54 and up to 42/52

we have a strong sphere of influence there

we have been beating on Blood Brothers,Tea, pretty much anyone who isn't an ally

Lugosi

Strategos
well that amazing alliance called This is Sparta own nothing ;) didn't see that one coming did you!

Although they are in the top 10 in a few oceans with the big boys, thats about it apart from that they suck but in a couple of months I predict an uprise in the This is Sparta empire.:eek: it probably won't happen but oh well, it's good to have high expectations :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yea at least your sticking with it. After all sooner or later the core will die..then the rim will become the core.(in a sense)

DeletedUser1405

The core will always be there i think there will 50% less players in and around there as well as a lot less alliances.

Lugosi

Strategos
the core will always be populated, I find it's like a good road in town everyone who knows it, wants to live there as it is exclusive. The core is prestigious due to it is where the original players of this world once started like Aliens and II. Andras and being there is like living in an old mansion.

DeletedUser8362

the core will always be populated, I find it's like a good road in town everyone who knows it, wants to live there as it is exclusive. The core is prestigious due to it is where the original players of this world once started like Aliens and II. Andras and being there is like living in an old mansion.

or cause its where your war is :p

DeletedUser

Not so much like an old Mansion as a Apartment complex whose only factory has closed down and the tenets are slowly moving to other cities for work and once again you are left alone to fend for yourself. (That's a run-on sentence ,sorry)

DeletedUser1405

What we call the core is like a ghost town, when you look at the map all the islands on the map are lucky to have 2-3 villages on them, at times you can look across 3-4 islands without finding anyone.