Whats happening in your oceans

DeletedUser

Hm.
Well, I heard they were losing. That, and Thaunit forgot to look at pages 2-55 or so, and includes all oceans in his scoreboard.

DeletedUser

I only went back 1 week, sorry should have made that more clear.

In the last week they have added 33 cities and lost 2.

Dont know what Oceans this was in, or whether they were big losses or big wins, but 33-2 tells me they are expanding.

DeletedUser8362

I only went back 1 week, sorry should have made that more clear.

In the last week they have added 33 cities and lost 2.

Dont know what Oceans this was in, or whether they were big losses or big wins, but 33-2 tells me they are expanding.

it also tells you ml isnt targeting them yet ;)

DeletedUser1405

Hm.
Well, I heard they were losing. That, and Thaunit forgot to look at pages 2-55 or so, and includes all oceans in his scoreboard.

Pages 2-55 can spread over a long period of time, if you are going to look that far back i think every top 10 alliance will have gained a few and lost a few.
We have good weeks and we have bad weeks but overall we grow, isnt that what is supposed to happen. :heh:

DeletedUser1405

Now, now Huicho dont get excited, congrats on them, glad to see the teamwork paid off in the end.

DeletedUser

Pages 2-55 can spread over a long period of time, if you are going to look that far back i think every top 10 alliance will have gained a few and lost a few.
We have good weeks and we have bad weeks but overall we grow, isnt that what is supposed to happen. :heh:

ML hasn't lost a single city we wanted since the rebirth (a few inactives have been taken by our allies). And before the rebirth there was only one or two active cities lost.

DeletedUser

@ tea , wtg 33-2 is good stats !!

@ egod : the ses has lost 10 cities since the beginning of this game, of which, 2 were gifts, 1 was active, and all have been avenged :) nice stats eh ? :)

DeletedUser

Have SES been around since the beginning of the game? ML was Clan Harmada and Serenity before and have been around since Beta started (I counted Clan Harmada in my stats since I led it too)

DeletedUser

The SES has been around since the 25th of Jan.. we were very small when we started, at least till conquest opened up :)

DeletedUser1405

Oh dear didnt know this was copyrighted, and try the other forums it in them all.

DeletedUser1405

Join the queue, :D

Its a great pastime in Beta, people get large kicks out of it but im thick skinned and its all good fun.

DeletedUser

me thinks that SES and ML should become good friends.. distant but good friends..
:)

DeletedUser

um Grepolis Knights is almost in controll of 86, one day we will become the top alliance in beta...

Just started out in beta, any news to fill me in on.

Any one play gamma here?