Whats happening in your oceans

DeletedUser

Well, things are heating up in o25. Just stopped a CS attempt this morning through sheer luck :D
Also, TeA is losing badly on the o35 front ;)

Hmm, apparently today and yesterday Theo you lost 3 cities to TeA, and gave two more to a fellow DJ who has just flipped to TeA (while I had a few hundred LS enroute to his cities no less...). Either DJ is not faring as well as you would like to think or me suspects something fishy going on around here....

DeletedUser

Ah, now where do you hear that? I only remember losing one city to SC, and taking one from TeA the day after. You sure you have the right person?

DeletedUser

Wait, I dont, it's Thanatos, my bad. Guess his vac mode finally expired, explains the sudden takes.

DeletedUser

I thought so, our names are familiar. And I guess all of the VMs Mike was complaining about are starting to expire.

DeletedUser

hmmm, TeA own O34... maybe in numbers of cities but how many of those were recruited rather than conquered? I'm sure TeA have some great players tucked away somewhere in those 500+ cities in the ocean but if i'm honest i would say The Stonecutters will ultimately command O34 if they wish to do so (i believe TeA and SC are allied so unlikely to happen). Out of the 2 so far SC have proven to be worthy opponents with skilled players and great co-operation.

I'm sure i'll find out soon enough how good TeA are as they are sneaking some of their big hitters within my borders :eek:

O25/O35 is a hot bed at present which is good as it was getting a tad boring.

The PoC warriors have had their summer break and and its time to push north and west and get us some condos by the sea.

HKPhooey
:p

DeletedUser13917

O68 is mostly quiet. Not much power struggle -- Bellerophon angels are the undisputed rulers.

We'll see how things go.

DeletedUser13647

Ocean 60 has managed to become controlled by independent alliances based in that Ocean! This is an accomplishment to me the founder of the #1 alliance there. Ocean 60 Templars is our name and only alliance in Ocean 60 with over 10k points is our game.

DeletedUser5994

064 was very busy for a while.
But it is kind of dying down now.

DeletedUser

hmmm, TeA own O34... maybe in numbers of cities but how many of those were recruited rather than conquered? I'm sure TeA have some great players tucked away somewhere in those 500+ cities in the ocean but if i'm honest i would say The Stonecutters will ultimately command O34 if they wish to do so (i believe TeA and SC are allied so unlikely to happen). Out of the 2 so far SC have proven to be worthy opponents with skilled players and great co-operation.

I'm sure i'll find out soon enough how good TeA are as they are sneaking some of their big hitters within my borders :eek:

O25/O35 is a hot bed at present which is good as it was getting a tad boring.

The PoC warriors have had their summer break and and its time to push north and west and get us some condos by the sea.

HKPhooey
:p

one slight problem with that... SC sort of decided they wanted to become our next targets and attacked us, so... I'll let you figure out the rest :p

DeletedUser

You mean SC decided not to roll over when you started picking on our outter players and we bit back by capping bowzer's little bro? Pheno is just so used to people backing down from then I'm not sure they knew what to do when we actually fought back, so they decided to call it a war.

Lugosi

Strategos
You mean SC decided not to roll over when you started picking on our outter players and we bit back by capping bowzer's little bro? Pheno is just so used to people backing down from then I'm not sure they knew what to do when we actually fought back, so they decided to call it a war.

SC do rollover all the time like in ocean 35, there like cheeseballs, they smell funny and are just another adaption of something which isn't that interesting, I like eating cheese though just like people eating SC cities.

DeletedUser

SC do rollover all the time like in ocean 35, there like cheeseballs, they smell funny and are just another adaption of something which isn't that interesting, I like eating cheese though just like people eating SC cities.

Ummm, we lost 2 cities, same player, in 35 to PoC in October, that's all... And in case you haven't noticed we take a lot more cities than we lose... The players that do lose cities are almost always our weaker, newer, and geographically isolated players who either call for help with 12 hours left in a siege and 2k bireme already there, or dont even bother calling for help at all.

Wait, you're a 3 city wonder who has been in weak MRA's and somehow joined Pheno way outside of Pheno core..Why am I even responding to you? If you were just a little closer to any of my clusters it would be 3 CS's away, I'd even take your noob city on a farmless island just to send you to the rim.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lugosi

Strategos
Ummm, we lost 2 cities, same player, in 35 to PoC in October, that's all... And in case you haven't noticed we take a lot more cities than we lose... The players that do lose cities are almost always our weaker, newer, and geographically isolated players who either call for help with 12 hours left in a siege and 2k bireme already there, or dont even bother calling for help at all.

Wait, you're a 3 city wonder who has been in weak MRA's and somehow joined Pheno way outside of Pheno core..Why am I even responding to you? If you were just a little closer to any of my clusters it would be 3 CS's away, I'd even take your noob city on a farmless island just to send you to the rim.

well thats not very nice :p still lost 2 cities in one ocean, how many cities have pheno lost throughout the world? oh yeah none, why do you take on weak, new players if your not prepared to educate them?
Yeah I have three cities soon to be four by tonight whats with targeting me for? I targeted SC not you so why single me out. I've been in weak MRAs? I only rejoined this world 3 months ago and created TiS and led it to it's current standard, I then joined Pheno to get to the interesting parts of this world. Since I left TiS I admit things look to have gone downhill, I have ceased contact with a lot of the very active players there but they will be played back into my plans soon enough ;) I'm more experienced than my points tell you.

DeletedUser

well thats not very nice :p still lost 2 cities in one ocean, how many cities have pheno lost throughout the world? oh yeah none, why do you take on weak, new players if your not prepared to educate them?
Yeah I have three cities soon to be four by tonight whats with targeting me for? I targeted SC not you so why single me out. I've been in weak MRAs? I only rejoined this world 3 months ago and created TiS and led it to it's current standard, I then joined Pheno to get to the interesting parts of this world. Since I left TiS I admit things look to have gone downhill, I have ceased contact with a lot of the very active players there but they will be played back into my plans soon enough ;) I'm more experienced than my points tell you.

Lol where did they find you?!?!
Pheno has lost 0 cities eh? 10 pages worth of grepostats = ~200 cities in my books. And yes, SC has taken 3 of those. I am sure some of those are inactives or weak players, it happens to all of us, but you're suffering from severe delusions if you think an alliance as big and Phenomen can never lose a city.

I'm also not sure how you figure TiS has gone "downhill" since you left--I'd say they've been sliding off a cliff since their founding. 83 colonizations and more than half are losses...

Lugosi

Strategos
Lol where did they find you?!?!
Pheno has lost 0 cities eh? 10 pages worth of grepostats = ~200 cities in my books. And yes, SC has taken 3 of those. I am sure some of those are inactives or weak players, it happens to all of us, but you're suffering from severe delusions if you think an alliance as big and Phenomen can never lose a city.

I'm also not sure how you figure TiS has gone "downhill" since you left--I'd say they've been sliding off a cliff since their founding. 83 colonizations and more than half are losses...

Those 3 cities were inactives, well done even I can conquer inactives as to the 200, I didn't exactly mean the whole history of Pheno, as you obviously didn't mean in the whole of beta you've only lost 2 cities in 35 plus most of those 200 losses have been gained back. I don't think Pheno can never lose a city, we can but most of the time we will gain the city back.
As for TiS the bulk of losses have come in the last month or so which I guess is due to poor communication.

DeletedUser

Those 3 cities were inactives, well done even I can conquer inactives as to the 200, I didn't exactly mean the whole history of Pheno, as you obviously didn't mean in the whole of beta you've only lost 2 cities in 35 plus most of those 200 losses have been gained back. I don't think Pheno can never lose a city, we can but most of the time we will gain the city back.
As for TiS the bulk of losses have come in the last month or so which I guess is due to poor communication.

Lol. Just....lol.

#1 david bower was NOT inactive, bowzer and co sent loads of myths to break it. Yes bollek does appear to be inactive, shame such a big player left but what can you do other than snag his cities before someone else does.

#2 sorry, we've lost a whopping 5 cities in 35 dating back to our reforming (May) (it is possible I missed 1 but I doubt it) The most recent were the 2 hkphooey took from the same player at the same time (nice blitz by him/her) 2 months ago...

#3 TiS, page 4 (thats from founding to September, 13 lost 7 gained; page 3, mid sept to early nov, 9 lost 9 gained 2 internal; page 2, november, 15 lost 5 gained; page 1, december, 13 lost 6 gained and 1 internal. So when exactly were you part of this alliance when it was doing so well?

Lugosi

Strategos
Lol. Just....lol.

#1 david bower was NOT inactive, bowzer and co sent loads of myths to break it. Yes bollek does appear to be inactive, shame such a big player left but what can you do other than snag his cities before someone else does.

#2 sorry, we've lost a whopping 5 cities in 35 dating back to our reforming (May) (it is possible I missed 1 but I doubt it) The most recent were the 2 hkphooey took from the same player at the same time (nice blitz by him/her) 2 months ago...

#3 TiS, page 4 (thats from founding to September, 13 lost 7 gained; page 3, mid sept to early nov, 9 lost 9 gained 2 internal; page 2, november, 15 lost 5 gained; page 1, december, 13 lost 6 gained and 1 internal. So when exactly were you part of this alliance when it was doing so well?

oh okay Pheno and TiS are terrible according to your grepostat reasearch what does that make StoneCutters? Oh look you have basically a solid page of loses from DJ, you guys seem to make a lot of enemies which explains why a lot of people seem to have left you either that or they didn't see themselves worthy enough of your standards.

DeletedUser

oh okay Pheno and TiS are terrible according to your grepostat reasearch what does that make StoneCutters? Oh look you have basically a solid page of loses from DJ, you guys seem to make a lot of enemies which explains why a lot of people seem to have left you either that or they didn't see themselves worthy enough of your standards.

Yep, we do have some bad pages, especially the break out of DJ war when JtC stabbed us in the back and hit us with a sneak attack. Know where he and his crew are now? Gone. Know who has their cities? Us.

I never said Pheno was horrible, they have a very impressive take/loss ratio and they didnt get to number 1 by losing a lot of cities. TiS, well, I wont touch it, the stats speak for themselves. Your interpretation is so blatantly skewed it amazes me; TiS's RATIO of gained to lost cities is almost 3 to 2 in favour of lost cities. SC's RATIO is 7 to 1 or so in favour of takes, and phenos is about 9 to 1 in favour of takes (not accounting for yellow takes which are kinda neutral). How your logic leads you to believe that my argument lumped Pheno with TiS I'll never know...

And yes, we piss people off, it's a war game, so we fight. And yes, a lot arent up to our standards but we accept/hold onto a lot that other elite alliances would never even let in. If they're willing to learn and be active then fine, if they log in once every 3 days, notice they're getting attacked and ask us to drop 2k bireme in the city so it will be safe for them in 3 days when they come back, then they are kicked, simple.