Whats happening in your oceans

DeletedUser

O66 is basically dead, SES and Xmortis have that ocean under wraps.

O65 has a little bit more action going on. The SES moved in and moved SYNERGY out.

Now Xmortis and Phenomen seem to be battling between them on who can take the most refugees from the SYNERGY carcass which the SES has been mauling!

DeletedUser

O33,o32,o43 will have there hands full for a bit

That all I have to say :D

DeletedUser

o43? Nah. ML has that quite under raps. The small attacks from TGSA and TeA have only served to give our players BP. The only "gains" you got was off a player who told us of the conquest attempts with only a few hours left on the clock..

The countless other attempts have all been put to shame lol

DeletedUser

Nor am I.

I am concerned with O66 and O65. We are sandwiched between the Number 1 and 2 ranked alliances in Beta.

Thank god they are friendly.

DeletedUser

Yeah we should be worried in those ocean! i mean if TeA and its academy attack at the same time! how could we ever defend against 759 members sending attacks! add in some of those wonderful players from The Great Spartan Army! whow.

as I said before.. if you check out TeA grepostats, you will see the magical Christmas color of RED everywhere! like the blood of their units.

ML/PoC/SC/DJ are bring the holiday cheer right to TeA chimney while they sleep! ;)

DeletedUser13647

Ocean 60 just had a 2-day war! That's a new record! Ocean 60 Templars(me alliance)went to war with The Outlaws and invited all their members but their leader proposed a merge!

DeletedUser

O-15

Well my favorite punching bag alliance Legions of Greece disbanded. How will I know who to beat up on anymore? It was nice when they were all in one alliance, easier to find that way.

DeletedUser

Yeah we should be worried in those ocean! i mean if TeA and its academy attack at the same time! how could we ever defend against 759 members sending attacks! add in some of those wonderful players from The Great Spartan Army! whow.

as I said before.. if you check out TeA grepostats, you will see the magical Christmas color of RED everywhere! like the blood of their units.

ML/PoC/SC/DJ are bring the holiday cheer right to TeA chimney while they sleep! ;)

Lol I don't sleep :D

DeletedUser

@Huicho

To be honest your not that scary... feel free to send me your bp's anytime.

kthx.

-Z

DeletedUser

haha this noob mike is no longer in the game HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO NOOOB GOT OWNED . I WANT SOME TEA THOUGH!