When Eta Ends!

DeletedUser

doesn't it show the city name? either way it's a lot more hidden.

it shows a revolt is in place on my screen but i cannot see what city sent it unless i hunt through my 500 pages of reports i get overnight /cough

DeletedUser15946

Man, you should stop talking or they will exploit against you, I would easily :)

DeletedUser

Man, you should stop talking or they will exploit against you, I would easily :)

i actually spend the time man so i know who has my city in revolt and who is helping them by sending clearing attacks so its all good

DeletedUser15946

ah, but what if they revolt few more cities and throw in 400 fakes? You would get lost :p

DeletedUser14492

People have been asking them for weeks, months even... the mods and/or Inno never provide an answer. I hear one thing from one person, another thing from someone else.

It is a total disgrace that Inno have not clearly explained what is going to take place by now. So many of your loyal players are crying out to know, crying out for you to save our worlds, yet we are ignored, our threads are closed by mods who dont know how to moderate, and our ideas get closed because they are not in a "format".

Its just not good enough, sometimes you have to put petty rules to the side and actually READ Inno. So many ideas, so many suggestions in so many worlds in so many threads... all ignored.

I doubt I have the heart to continue after Theta is closed. But it has been fun. A good journey. I wish Eta all the best.

Ev

DeletedUser

Eta... Innorgames ows us.. To end this world is BS.. We have dedicated much of our time and gold to this world.. I believe they should allow us to carry over our slots to the next world or let us join a Hero's world..

DeletedUser

JCC if u cant join a hero world when it opens just shows how much off a bad player u are cos i got the abilty to join one when they open its kinda a given really lol!!

but then we are tlakign about the o great wonderfull and all powerfull JCC the leader off the fastest falling allaince on eta at the moemnt

DeletedUser

I have the medallion to enter.. My little friend... Go fly a kite and kiss Eta's donkey... Up yours.. little man..

DeletedUser14577

JCC if u cant join a hero world when it opens just shows how much off a bad player u are cos i got the abilty to join one when they open its kinda a given really lol!!

but then we are tlakign about the o great wonderfull and all powerfull JCC the leader off the fastest falling allaince on eta at the moemnt

Doesnt mean you are a bad player if you dont have the ability to enter a Hero World, just means you didnt bother founding a city and would rather take them by conquest.

DeletedUser

wait you colonized a city?

i haven't yet :(

i do it one month before ETA ends .... or maybe the last day.

DeletedUser9267

we probably going to see a lot of colonizations during the last days of ETA:D

DeletedUser

lol yer way back when i was in BA i wanted a village on a certain irlse and it had noen on it so i built it instead it was to be my forward city back then!!! lol now its a nothing village lol

DeletedUser

hehe im still playing because im a glutton for punishment and yes your right those in an alliance will try and stay for that but once my premium runs out im not gonna buy any more and 75 cities very hard to control without it :(

I have never used premium and I have 88 cities right now. You can do it but it's starting to be a job...

DeletedUser

Just to point something out.

The end-game has not been decided on just yet, until it has been decided on, Eta will be free to roam and complain. The general rumor is a 4 week countdown, but I'd hope inno has something more creative in mind.

There will likely be an announcement several weeks before the end-game is even released, so relax. Enjoy the game to the best you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

TBH thats just we dont know if we should buy more gold cos a lot of us are going to quit at the end off eta! and want to know if we should buy more gold so this is having another kick at the inno money income the sooner they get there arsses in gear the sooner we can decided if we wanna waste more money

DeletedUser

TBH thats just we dont know if we should buy more gold cos a lot of us are going to quit at the end off eta! and want to know if we should buy more gold so this is having another kick at the inno money income the sooner they get there arsses in gear the sooner we can decided if we wanna waste more money

Rockys is right !!! Get your act together Innogames. Everyday there is no concrete plan you are loosing money because we are not buying gold..... Come one this is stupid!!! All we have at this moment is mods spreading rumors....

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Just to point something out.

The end-game has not been decided on just yet, until it has been decided on, Eta will be free to roam and complain. The general rumor is a 4 week countdown, but I'd hope inno has something more creative in mind.

There will likely be an announcement several weeks before the end-game is even released, so relax. Enjoy the game to the best you can.

Thanks for that heart-warming speech, it made us in Eta feel so much better <3

DeletedUser14577

The end game conditions have been posted in the announcement section. Seems we have a long way to go still.