When Eta Ends!

DeletedUser

no not really the game mechanics of the game allows you to have over 2000 defensive units in a city at a time. the wall over doubles their effectiveness. then you get a stacking bonus on top of that

go to the simulator and try to break 10,000 sword and archers with a level 25 wall because at any one time that is what they seen when i decided to log in. yes, i made hops but, they made slingers mostly so swords where my baby. before you think i couldn't do this try it yourself in a older world. I had a few cities without transports and had 2400 troops it took 1 hour to get my troops from one city to anther now, if they would have sent 50+ proper land waves timed and given me 50-60k DBP I'm sure they could have taken a city. Their largest player attacked with chariots that don't help them. I never said they never got close to taking a city. I just said they never did.

and yes, i tried to get them upset. I called them noobs for not being able to take a city. One players sent 100 pegs at me he never heard the end of that.

I'm not saying they where the best attackers in that world but, they where good and did group attack. They had there own wars so I'm sure their best attackers ignored me. I'm also sure 70% of the attacks where for BP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

haha, and they didn't break your walls with catapults, quakes, catching you offline once in a while since you were on only 50 min? Several players you say? Sent pegs? Cmon. They must have sucked.

DeletedUser

haha, and they didn't break your walls with catapults, quakes, catching you offline once in a while since you were on only 50 min? Several players you say? Sent pegs? Cmon. They must have sucked.

i already said quakes hurt me. without premium favor was so slow. but they where inconsistent with quakes except once there it seemed non stop for 5 days .....

You will notice cats don't hurt a wall with a large amount of troops. Catch me off line? maybe you haven't noticed but you cann't do anything without it taking a few hours. i remember once i logged in and i was upset because i only had 20ish minutes to defend a city after they already dropped the wall to 12 but the 2 nearest cities defended it. i said one player sent 100 pegs ..... OK i misspelled that i added a "s" by mistake.

they didn't really suck they where just where average players that seemed to have never had to fight a active turtle ..... if you had to fight a player with 20ish cities and on a island and each city had at least 2,000 defensive troops in each city how would you do it? that is at least 40,000 defense troops on the island. Size of the enemies about 40-60 cities each. last thing being defensive you really do not have to be as active as a offensive player because their is no need to dodge

I understand you don't believe me but, try it. you'll see. Active turtles are hard to kill. but, it's a boring life 90% of the time.

and yes, playing 50 mins 4-5 time a day spread out throughout the day. So, about 10 mins each time. where there days i played more i'm sure just like there where days i didn't do anything but check the account. remember i only got a city from BP if no one attacked me and troops where built it was boring. because no need to build troops or farm.

now i want to try this on a moral world. no i do not think i was small enough to get the bonus.

DeletedUser15946

Come on, couldn't they sent 5 land nukes and 5 land nukes with 30 Cats to 10+cities?

DeletedUser

Come on, couldn't they sent 5 land nukes and 5 land nukes with 30 Cats to 10+cities?

are you reading? i'm not repeating myself

if they would have sent 50+ proper land waves timed and given me 50-60k DBP I'm sure they could have taken a city.

Their problem was they attacked like a old bruce lee movie .... and many attacks where not full proper attacks. Many stopped using Cats and replaced with more troops ... with good reason most times cats did not lower the wall. Also this was not a lord brylle story it might have been me vs a local team or squad and i'm sure i wasn't their main target as i never attacked back.

As they got better at attacking i got more cities and was able to stack more troops at a time. It was a game of cat and mouse.

DeletedUser15946

haha, OK, I am just saying that they could divide defenses :) but I guess they didn't think about it :)

DeletedUser

haha, OK, I am just saying that they could divide defenses :) but I guess they didn't think about it :)

that our not active enough. because at any given time i could move defense from one city to anther .... every city had 2 cities that could defend it within 20 minutes. So, as a 3 city example ..... if they sent a fake at 2 cities but the timing was off by 20 minutes i could in theory defend the fakes then stack the target city. If 2 attacks are timed at the same time, i assumed they where after the larger city. so in the case of the fakes that land at the same time. I sent the troops from the middle city towards the larger city.

timing is everything and they did not have it.

DeletedUser15946

Ah, if they simply charged like mad rhino at 1 city without timing... they must have run into wall :)

DeletedUser

Ah, if they simply charged like mad rhino at 1 city without timing... they must have run into wall :)

basically, that covers most of their attacks sometimes they each claimed a city but only agreed on a date but no time. So one team could land most of the waves early in the day against one city. while the other team hasn't even started yet. Allowing each to hit a wall even if they worked in teams of 2-3 each city.

What i learned most about this test, was everyone is brave against a player without an alliance.

DeletedUser15946

haha, nice test anyway, I wouldn't survive 1 week of such brutal simming :)

DeletedUser

Maybe those land nukes died out of boredom by reading whateverr's posts.

1532.strip.gif

DeletedUser

Maybe those land nukes died out of boredom by reading whateverr's posts.

really i think anyone can do it...... but like i said it's boring .... that is why defensive players start off active but tend to slow down then completely quit.

It did not keep my interest i was going to keep the account, via vacation mode but decided the account was to boring.

yea, where is everyone.... i'm bored of posting :)

DeletedUser

just wished to check grepostats and it says they are updating from 08.00--18.00...have a feeling we will loose 200 players after update is finished..we had over 750 people in ETA few days ago..anyone wants to take a bet it will be under 500 after updating the stats?

DeletedUser

i think it is going to end around next year, but i have noticed many inactive players, i will probably continue on gythium if it ends.

shouldn't it restart though?

DeletedUser

I m not have time to play game. Then this

12 you started this by striking fjalrave
BladeSpirit on 2012-04-06 at 17:35
??

dmyss on 2012-04-06 at 17:35
fjalraves is inactive too in grepostates

BladeSpirit on 2012-04-06 at 17:37
I have trip wires in all of his cities as well as others in O47 so I will know and then its all out on you from the entire alliance....
BladeSpirit on 2012-04-06 at 17:36
go ahead hit him again and all of CR will be on your cities.......

dmyss on 2012-04-06 at 17:37
for taking inactive cities too? why? i didn t attack no active member for not attacks me.

BladeSpirit on 2012-04-06 at 17:38
He is active I am assuring you.... I do not care what you see in Grepostats he still a member of our alliance and if he did become inactive it would be our first option not yours...

BladeSpirit on 2012-04-06 at 17:39
go after UOW or another alliance

dmyss on 2012-04-06 at 17:40
i think so he inactive. so i send attack too.
ok i m not send more. if he come back tell too i m sorry.

BladeSpirit on 2012-04-06 at 17:41
i will stop my attacks as well

whateverr on 2012-04-06 at 18:55
you are being attacked because you are attacking a CR member

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 08:16
i tell to your leader bladespirit that i stop if no cr member attack me. but you attack me. i stop if you all you stop.

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 09:38
I gave you my reason for attacking you.
You do know i'm the 5h best attacker for a reason right?
You attacked my defensive troops that where defending anther CR player from UoW. I have never attacked you before this but you'll be asking bladespite ..... to have me stop before this is over.

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 09:40
i don t understood

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 09:41
but we agree that we won t attack but you attack me

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 09:43
I agreed to nothing.
you attacked a CR member i was defending from UoW ...... my troops reported it. 2 days ago

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 09:45
your leader bladespirit said no member to attack me but you attack me

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 09:48
I attacked you because you attacked a CR member 2 days ago.
until i'm asked to stop i'm continuing

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 09:49
how you get report 2 days ago when i attack your inactive yesterday i don t understood

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 10:03
blade has not told me about your deal.
I would have been ok with it, In fact ... i was only going to send out those attacks yesterday. if your attacks stopped. But, i logged in to incoming attacks on me.
now i'll send the attack out again ..... but tomorrow if i have incoming attacks i promise i'll send 50+ at you.
So you better send me that message your talking about .... very quickly. or you'll have me attacking you daily until i'm asked to stop.

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 10:08
:) nice to threaten

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 10:09
look i'm not trying to bully you.
i'd rather attack a CR enemy something you say your not.
Have blade ask me to stop and i will.

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 10:12
i'll take 2 cities from you for every city you take from fjalraves that i promise you .... you really want to test me?

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 10:13
he is one of many leaders?
i'm the founder

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 10:14
first my friend i doubt that you have CP
i don t test anyone if i honor agreement i expect same too no?

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 10:20
1 ) lol.... your funny i can give your cities away after i take them i need no CP except to start. that is the nice thing about an alliance
2) you have not forwarded any message to prove an agreement.

dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 10:24
my friend no use to threaten me
for agreement your duty to follow your leader bladepirit. nice alliance one player to make agreement another player to break it too.

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 10:32
look i was never after your city, your the one that started that.
lets talk threats:

you know as well as i know, if you take one CR City will kill you'll be attacked and hunted forever .. until you quit.

next you failed to prove an agreement .....

truth is, if i wanted your city i would have had one by now ....

whateverr on 2012-04-07 at 11:14
so, after all this are you saying.
i attacked you after the problem was solved?
I want proof of a deal or agreement you had with blade.
*****************************************************************************************

you are being attack for this reason
dmyss on 2012-04-07 at 09:54
forward

(This message was forwarded)

BladeSpirit on 2012-04-07 at 13:32
When I said I would not attack you I was talking about myself. I have seen your emails this morning and have posted that I informed members that I have stopped attacks and focusd on another player. I hope that the other members will follow suit. They have not reached out to me for advice.

DMYSS cities
BladeSpirit on 2012-04-07 at 17:28
It has been mentioned that any available city slots people have shold be your for the taking.....

BladeSpirit on 2012-04-07 at 17:29
I have also mentioned this to neighboring alliances so that you are aware.

BladeSpirit
BladeSpirit on 2012-04-07 at 17:53
I hope you can manage with no sleep because you will be attacked non stop... Even if you go into VM we will be here when you come out. ETA is the world you are going to wish you did not begin

*****************************************************************************************
hiya
rockys

rockys on 2012-04-08 at 13:13
ok u realise u are starting a war u can never win by fighting cr u will get beaten badly

ccome to terms

dmyss on 2012-04-08 at 13:16
whateverr broke terms

rockys on 2012-04-08 at 13:30
i dont care im not near you so it dont borther me!
*********************************************************************************************

-------------------------------------------------------

Then one DH member to attack me. I ask why he attack me when I m not attack his alliance. He show me this

rosielea
A message from BladeSpirit Chaos Rising:

BladeSpirit today at 16:59
We had a few attacks from DMYSS . He actually took one of our cities so I am placing all my efforts on his cities. If you or others have islands where you share with this player, if you want to throw an attack or more I would be thrilled.

Then another member too attack me

Reports
Inbox
today at 04:53
Hallucinations x (BaDSeeD) is attacking StrongHold O47 3.1
today at 00:12
Head Case (BaDSeeD) is attacking StrongHold O47 3.1
on 2012-04-17 at 10:53
Gone Nutty x (BaDSeeD) is attacking StrongHold O47 3.1
on 2012-04-17 at 07:58
Hammer Head (BaDSeeD) is attacking StrongHold O47 3.1
on 2012-04-17 at 05:58
Giza 2 (BaDSeeD) is attacking StrongHold O47 3.1

He said he attack me to take my city but cancel cs but i check report and see he attack me again today

-----------------------------------------------------------

Who broke terms? Why so many alliances to attack one player? What I m do?

DeletedUser18468

Well i think i will be long gone by the time Eta ends BUT i would love to see some kind of Eta Alliance formed.

Imagine getting 100 people together from all the top Alliances in Eta to start in a new world that would be awesome. Ego's and past behind them but to unite in 1 Alliance to take on a new world.

Not gonna happen but if someone manages to pull it off please count me in

DeletedUser

tbh it dont matter who broke terms u took a village from a allaince did u except the allaince to sit back and not do anything back! spicaily when the allaince is the number 1 allaince on the server! and we are so tight a allaince each memeber villages is a add on to our own ivillages u take one from them its like takign one from me!

so yes we hit ya! my message was to get u to talk terms with WHATEVERR who is the leader of the allaince bladesprit is in the council but not the leader just a coucil member! im just a memeber i dont have time to do anything leadership wise therefore im happy being lower ranked lol! im a fighter! and if i get orders to come south to take your villages wouldnt take me long to get there! it hink im 4 days travel from ur villages so two villages and ill b on u to eat u up! i dont cos i got other players nearby i wanna finish them before i move to next place!

if you have a issusie with the policy of CR then talk to hugo or whateverr they the leadership and therefore the only ones that can decide for the allaince but then every choice goes for a allaince vote! so it woul take a few days to decide if we wanna stop the attacks on u! in the mean time learn to talk to memebers witha little more respect!u attacked us and took a village from a active or inactive player! as such we will hit u back and take ur villages from you! as you made ur self a enemy to the allaince by attacking us!

after you was warned you sent futher attacks! and u also was rude to whateverr and i dont see where he agreed to stop attacking you?
blade agreed the rest was acting under there own steam u upset them they attack! we capable of team attacks and solo attacks every memeber is shown to a high level how to fight and move onto fight you wherever you want this is why we got number one spot and why you got on bad side of us u didnt respect you was a solo man band attackign the biggest allaince! and the best attackers !!

of the furoms go find whateverr in game and talk to him more respect this time