When Eta Ends!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
So, can we make this about Grepo again? Are you guys playing other worlds you plan on continuing even if Eta ends, or plan on playing a new world once Grepo ends with some friends?

Hey Z boy, do you have an Xbox or PS3? :)

Oh... And I'm still playing on Omicron and Naxos, so yeah I will continue.

DeletedUser

Good point, by slight changes (like ongoing and outgoing things are in dropout menu) they force us to have admin...
I will continue playing Knossos.

yes, that is what i'm talking about, premium players get around this by counting from admin-command page. but even that can get hard if you are attacking 3-4 cities.

anther issue,

If a non-premium player gets a revolt every city displays the revolt but, if a enemy gets a revolt on the none premium player he may not even now he's revolted because the revolt countdown is only displayed in that city worse yet it never tells him who revolted him. So, skilled none premium players became easy pray after 2.0.

The fact the this lack of information unbalanced the game in favor of premium players to the point it's just becoming boring fighting none premium players for me personally. It's not the 20% bonus that is the problem it's they defend the revolt in one city but fail to see the revolt in the other so the CS lands without so much as the militia activated.

At first i thought it was the players fault but, the problem continued to repeat itself, So i started asking the players why they never defended the CS. Answer was always they didn't see they had a revolt until after i launched the CS by then it was to late.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would prefer not to have this thread become a thread about the unbalance of P2P vs F2P, please take it to PMs or Visitor Messages.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I would prefer not to have this thread become a thread about the unbalance of P2P vs F2P, please take it to PMs or Visitor Messages.

Was just asking a question, cooooor! Xbox it is then.

When Eta ends... I don't know, wait I don't play anymore according to the rumors hahahaha

DeletedUser15946

James, you are officially not center of the universe :) (I am)

DeletedUser

okay. as u all know that i am very private about my personal life on here but unfortunately the curcumstances have changed. my aunt was just in an accident and has passed away and i just had to walk a mile to go and knock on my fathers door to tell him the news. i will be taking some days off from grepo to spend time with my family so i hope u all have enough honor an respect to not attack me in my current state. ty u all and i will be back soon.

DeletedUser

okay. as u all know that i am very private about my personal life on here but unfortunately the curcumstances have changed. my aunt was just in an accident and has passed away and i just had to walk a mile to go and knock on my fathers door to tell him the news. i will be taking some days off from grepo to spend time with my family so i hope u all have enough honor an respect to not attack me in my current state. ty u all and i will be back soon.

I'm sorry to hear that .... really not much i can say.

Best wishes to your family,

DeletedUser15946

Oh mate you are a magnet for bad things... Sorry to her that.

Anmolr

Phrourach
So, eta is still here... Can't believe BA is still here... Everything else is so different.. I don't think BA has any original player from the time I founded it..

DeletedUser15946

So, eta is still here... Can't believe BA is still here... Everything else is so different.. I don't think BA has any original player from the time I founded it..

Because they are all dead :)

DeletedUser12950

It looks like eta is alive and nothing is happening yet, that is cool.

DeletedUser

nice to see ya on forums Neptuno mate,I have place some money on South American soccer next night,I hope I was right..will buy you a beer if it goes well.

DeletedUser12950

lol..I didn't know that you love soccer. which team did you choose?

DeletedUser

won 300 euros that day,I got a tip from a friend working in betting house,I put monwy against millionars club versus chico cause millionairs was playing against real madrid that same day si they sent first team to play versus real madrud while reserves were playing against chico..watching,bettting and playing soccer,beers and fighting with girlfriend about watching too much foitball and drinking very often is what I do most of the time..nothing special but it works for me.